• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there anything that stops us from applying this?
The fact that the floor of the shower, Saitama's apartment, his building, all of City Z, and the entire continent didn't implode from the gravitational force?

That's a Math Subreddit. That calculation is assuming the energy needed to accelerate that fast in real life. It's the same thing as 3-A Lanturn. It doesn't apply.

The fact that the floor of the shower, Saitama's apartment, his building, all of City Z, and the entire continent didn't implode from the gravitational force?

That's a Math Subreddit. That calculation is assuming the energy needed to accelerate that fast in real life. It's the same thing as 3-A Lanturn. It doesn't apply.
Goku doesn't destroy the universe with each punch as far as I know.

Ki control is a thing that exists, y’know.
So, even when they state explicitly that they will not hold back and unleash their full power during a Potara fusion?

OG DB fan mumbles times :
Also you have "Ki control" and """KI CONTROL""".

The one that does building level like explosion (not spherical contended energy blast that possesses an unknown amount of energy but litteral building level like explosion) that harm Fused Zamasus level characters.

It's a fact : """Ki control""" is a lie that DBS fan use. It was a concept use in Dragon Ball for characters to learn how to not consume too much Ki (Super Saiyan), don't lies your guard down. (Even though Goku still do it in DBS, and have his durability equivalent to his chapter 1 self without Ki, duh) and many other. You can even re-shape your ki to, guess what? Form energy blast! (Frieza saga)

Because that's what ki-control is at first ! :D

Not controlling the size of the "explosion" of an energy blast while still have the same power or transfinite power because that would just break physics and that's a headcanon of DBS fan. That's why Trunks scream at his father to be aware to not blow up the whole planet when using a bigger energy blast. Same for Goku, he need to not aim at the ground with a Super Kamehameha againts perfect Cell.

I wouldn't scale this Saitama to anyone actually, it's completely unknown on how he compares with any other characters aside from one shoting demons, and we don't know if each limiter breaks at the same AP for everyone who ever tried

Take a look at Flashy Flash, a 6-C who never had anything related to his limiter breaking, now Spiral Garou will scale to this character while this same character downscales to a stronger and faster Garou ? Same thing happens with a bunch of other characters (Tatsumaki for example, a High 6-A who never had anything to do with her limiter)

About the calc, I remember KE being restricted to only being accepted if the destruction matches the number, dunno about other methods

You can find it here. It is named a summer festival with Tatsumaki. I highly doubt that we can scale that Saitama to full power Tatsumaki but Fubuki's dragon level statement should be enough to make him low 7-B or 7-B
If he's only around Dragon Level here, then wouldn't the Dragon levels scale to his relativistic feat with an "at most" rating?

^^^scans of the volume pics(ik someone took pics of them but they're more clear here), mizuki and fubuki are peak.

fnk66pgd4ux81.png

Partially balding Saitama from the audiobooks resisted Tatsumaki's TK, so Saitama is definitely above dragon at that point.
I reread it and you are right. Saitama is stated to surpass Tatsumaki's phsyics power by both herself and Fubuki. Later on, Fubuki doesn't just say Dragon, she says "Dragon or more". I think that's basically above dragon. High 6-A in-training Saitama let's go!

I reread it and you are right. Saitama is stated to surpass Tatsumaki's phsyics power by both herself and Fubuki. Later on, Fubuki doesn't just say Dragon, she says "Dragon or more". I think that's basically above dragon. High 6-A in-training Saitama let's go!
But isn’t that a MUCH later Saitama? Like, almost completely bald Saitama? Can’t scale him to mostly-has-hair Saitama. Been awhile since I’ve read the audiobook but wasn’t he confused for an old samurai ghost? Like, the type of samurai with a lot of shaven hair?? We’d have to add a new key for a Saitama we haven’t seen.

Even then Tatsumaki was trying to EXORCISE him, since she thought he was a ghost. She wasn’t using her full power to twist him like she would an organic monster. Just hold him in place, which is why his clothes tightened, but weren’t ripped apart like what she later does in the webcomic. Fubuki statement is just a Fubuki statement.

Last edited:
Read it again, he was described as a “balding kappa samurai monster”, so yeah, he was probably very close or had removed his limiter.

Or in other terms, 1% as strong as Armoured Boros.

Even then Tatsumaki was trying to EXORCISE him, since she thought he was a ghost. She wasn’t using her full power to twist him like she would an organic monster. Just hold him in place, which is why his clothes tightened, but weren’t ripped apart like what she later does in the webcomic. Fubuki statement is just a Fubuki statement.
Well, Tatsumaki stated that such monster/Saitama surpasses her psychic powers twice in the audiobook, and Fubuki commented that to surpass Tatsumaki's power, then the enemy should be at least Dragon level or more

Not damaging the surroundings seems more like PIS to me

But isn’t that a MUCH later Saitama? Like, almost completely bald Saitama? Can’t scale him to mostly-has-hair
I mean, all of this happen in the same key regardless of that and Saitama from beggining of training doesn't exactly scale to Saitama from the end of it. That why he is rated as " 9-A, up to at least 8-B". Also, Saitama's hair seems to have fallen in a short span of time. He lost his hair 1.5 years after starting training but the recent chapter shows he still had his hair roughly 1.5 years ago.

Last edited:
Let's be Real. Boros scales to everyone and everything in OPM but Saitama.

Even if Saitama meets God, and they destroy the universe on their fight, Boros will still upscale. He's the conquistator of the universe after all.

I'm pretty sure that if the Hero Association met Boros, they'll create a threat from him even bigger than God level threat. You know why Blast didn't appear when Boros was trying to destroy the Earth? It's not because he was fighting God, but because he was scared of Boros power.

God level threat prophecy does not talk about Boros, because Boros' power level is so high not even a claravident could even start to measure it

Back