• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So if the Low High End (710 Zettatons, 5B, Planet Level) is accepted, then how much would MB's AP be upgraded, as just activating MB form, (Not even going all out), shortens his life span, so it must drain a decent portion of his life force.

So if the Low High End (710 Zettatons, 5B, Planet Level) is accepted, then how much would MB's AP be upgraded, as just activating MB form, (Not even going all out), shortens his life span, so it must drain a decent portion of his life force.
It is unquantifiable for many reasons.

Here's How I would write MB Boros' AP: At least High 6A, (Far more powerful than his previous form) possibly High 5C (Just using Metoric Burst shortens his life span and quickly burns away at his vast stores of energy which is capable of incinrating the Earth's surface)

I mean if his attacks really were High 6A in MB, then it wouldn't actually have an affect on his life span.

Edit: He would need to be at least like High 5C for it to even make a dent.
But we can't tell what tier it exactly is. Besides that, high 6-A would make more than a dent considering his speed. With the current ratings, he needs around 100k blows to extinguish 700 zettatons. With relativistic speeds, it can be done in a very short time.

The best you can get is "possibly/likely far higher."

H5bsF75.png

Garou got them legs 🥵🥵🥵

But we can't tell what tier it exactly is. Besides that, high 6-A would make more than a dent considering his speed. With the current ratings, he needs around 100k blows to extinguish 700 zettatons. With relativistic speeds, it can be done in a very short time.
He gets winded from 3 normal hits, then does 11 full force hit, and 1 regen, and that's enough to make him feel he needs to kamakazi himself.

that doesnt make any sense
IThe above argument was his energy was depleating quickly from an outside observer, (us), so landing 700k hits would take an instant, but it's Boros saying it depleats quickly, a character whos attack speed is comparable to their reactions, so them landing 700k hit and calling that "quick" is unreasonable.

This has been brought up multiple times but I have nothing better to do.

What tier do you people think "God" and Blast will be and what will they do to reach that tier?
Low 2-c, god created the universe and can destroy it at his will type stuff.

The best you can get is "possibly/likely far higher."
He gets winded from 3 normal hits, then does 11 full force hit, and 1 regen, and that's enough to make him feel he needs to kamakazi himself.
The above argument was his energy was depleating quickly from an outside observer, (us), so landing 700k hits would take an instant, but it's Boros saying it depleats quickly, a character whos attack speed is comparable to their reactions, so them landing 700k hit and calling that "quick" is unreasonable.
Kind of feel like this is an important discussion to have with the new Boros calc.

Kind of feel like this is an important discussion to have with the new Boros calc.
Oh, by the way.

Look like you guys still don't know that, but murata stated that Boros kicked saitama to the moon at about the speed of light.

He even retweeted a gif showing light bouncing between moon and back, and it shows that it takes light roughly 1.25 seconds to travel between them and say "I feel like Saitama was kicked by Boros and was flying at about this speed".

So I don't know where you get the Relativistic rating from.

Yeah, it's literally in the tweet replies a japanese guy posted it too. And the translation is "almost the speed of light".
But it was made before the tweet I linked. In Volume 2 of OTHER ONE BUKURO, when the tweet was posted may 7 2019 with a GIF and timeframe for reference.
If it's 99% the speed of light it would be Rela+.

Regardless, Boros upscales from Gery's 75% sol factor 3 times, he should 100% be FTL, nevermind the fact he was confident (in his armored form) of taking on a Saitama he saw perform a 4 x Sol feat.

Let me stop you right there. Aside from that 3x value coming out of nowhere, we can’t upscale from possibly ratings, and Geryuganshoop only has “Possibly Relativistic+“ attack speed.
The "Possibly Relativistic+“ attack speed is kinda dumb since its AP it's scaled to it Relativistic+ attack speed attack calculation (that is accepted). If you ignore one and accept the other fully, that's just bias.

The "Possibly Relativistic+“ attack speed is kinda dumb since its AP it's scaled to it Relativistic+ attack speed attack calculation (that is accepted). If you ignore one and accept the other fully, that's just bias.
Its AP is also only a possibly rating…

Its AP is also only a possibly rating…
I know, but the link doesn't say "possibly Launched rocks at near the speed of light". It just say "Launched rocks at near the speed of light".
Same for its attack speed : "His attacks were stated by Murata in an interview to be near lightspeed".

The only thing that puts it in a "possibly" is just how the page is formatted. But since Restricted Boros scale to this "possibly" it shouldn't be a possibility at all since it does exist for other characters.

It's like using this statement for stronger characters, but not for the one being the source of the feat.

From Murata stream : "Saitama still beat it with a casual stone throw though. In Saitama's eyes rocks at sub-light speed is nothing, it's like a bad joke."
From Boros page, speed section : "Saitama viewed Boros as an impressive foe while he treated Geryuganshoop as a joke."

You don’t seem to understand why it’s only a possibly rating, so let me explain it.

All Murata statements, unless they have support from something else in the manga or a databook, are only given possibly ratings. Geryuganshoop having sub-light speed projectiles was only a Murata statement and isn’t reiterated anywhere else, so he only gets Possibly Rel+ attack speed and Possibly 6-C attack potency.

You don’t seem to understand why it’s only a possibly rating, so let me explain it.

All Murata statements, unless they have support from something else in the manga or a databook, are only given possibly ratings. Geryuganshoop having sub-light speed projectiles was only a Murata statement and isn’t reiterated anywhere else, so he only gets Possibly Rel+ attack speed and Possibly 6-C attack potency.
If ONE were to say the same thing would it be treated as a possibly too, or was he talking about the webcomic.

Back