• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It doesn't support mine, but it makes your reasoning (not enough sources), invalid.
I’m literally neutral about the upgrade and have neither voiced support or rejected it, but yeah sure, my reasoning 🦍

Also it doesn’t even render the not enough sources argument invalid when it’s a different verse with different context.

Also it doesn’t even render the not enough sources argument invalid when it’s a different verse with different context.
The context are nearly the same. OPM has the same, if not more things backing planetary Saitama than Saiki, and yet it was accepted for him.

Possibly seems fine, though if waiting for the next chapter is preferred then I have no issues with that either.

I doubt anything in the next chapter is going to really expound on that statement. + Fairy Tail literally does revisions after like each chapter so I don't really see the harm of just adding it now, then if it's proven wrong next chapter (somehow) then it can just be removed.

It doesn't support mine, but it makes your reasoning (not enough sources), invalid.
whataboutism is never really a good argument.

Like they could just say that that singular statement shouldn't be taken, and should be removed/the character downgraded in response. In fact bringing up other characters/verses with whataboutism to say "Well they do it, why can't we?" has a habit of causing said example verse/character to be revised once attention has been brought to them

Like they could just say that that singular statement shouldn't be taken, and should be removed/the character downgraded in response. In fact bringing up other characters/verses with whataboutism to say "Well they do it, why can't we?" has a habit of causing said example verse/character to be revised once attention has been brought to them
This. 100% this.

Well bringing attention to another verse is a good thing, we want the most accurate tiering, don’t we😃

Pretty sure they said to wait until the Saitama v. Garou fight was over, not the next chapter

Oh hell nah they done closed my thread that i worked 3 hours on😂😂
Cause there have literally been three threads (Including yours) in the past 24 hours on the same topic, all of which have been closed since we're both waiting for the arc to end and because they're gonna get rejected anyways.

Well, anyways they closed my thread on 5-B saitama so i will send it here (its not gonna have links because i just copy and pasted)
This thread has definitely never been done before.

This is a thread on why saitama should get a 5-B rating.

Arguments

Saitama said he can destroy the earth if he wanted to in both the manga and the webcomic
This is interesting considering saitama doesn't even know his true strength and gets surprised that he one shots his opponents.
And yet, he knows that he can destroy the planet.

Muruta has said saitama can destroy the earth if he wanted to
How is this not accepted??
saitama, the strongest in the entire verse by a MILE, has straight up been stated to be capable of destroying the earth, why wouldnt he get a possibly planet level?

Boros' CSRC has been stated to be Capable of destroying a planet/star (planets more consistent)
Star level has been debunked because the kanji can be Translated to either planet or star.
Well, with the stuff above planet is obviously more consistent here.
An argument used against this is that boros himself has said in the manga and anime to be only planet surface buster.
I mean, do you know how powerful you are? Do you have an exact value? No, you probably dont.
Boros was looking for an opponent his entire life to go 100% on. Therefore he doesnt know his full strength.
This databook (which has muruta and ONE art on it and obviously wouldnt be published unless full permission from ONE or muruta)
Pretty much says the boros can obliterate a planet with his CSRC.

Note: Boros is the only character in the manga so far that saitama has called “pretty strong"

4. (Bonus)
Implications in posters

1-
Boros holding earth in his hands, implying he can destroy it (Argued by Arg.3)

2- saitama punching through the moon (comfirmed If the 5-C stuff gets accepted)

5. (Bonus)
Saitama dwarfs these characters in strength so he should massively upscale

1- Psykorochi

Who split a part of the earths surface casually (and tatsumaki tanked it pretty easily too)
Psykorochi<=tatsumaki<<<<<<<<<<saitama

2- Platinum S
Is 56 trillion times stronger then an individual Black S
1 black S > sweet mask (because 1 black S ripped genos' arm off)
Sweet mask > speed o' sonic >deep sea king > s1 genos Who did this
being 56 trillion times stronger then that is around 6.4 exatons of tnt
Platinum sperm <=garou<<<<<<<<<saitama
(This is probably a weak point)

3- Orochi

Orochi Displaced the layers in the outer core, extracting energy from the Earth and causing a world-wide earthquake
this can be calced at high 6-A, 5-C or low 5-B.
Saitama thought this was a bad joke.

4- boros (Argument 3)
Saitama according to muruta one taps the verse so he should massively scale above this.

All these characters are high tier 6 to tier 5.
From an author perspective i think muruta is trying to show us that these characters are definitely capable of performing high tier feats.
And, saitama utterly dwarfs them in strength.

Possible arguments against these

“Arg. 1 is definetly flowery language/hyperbole/joking”
When has saitama ever overhyped/joked his/about his strength? i mean he himself doesn't even know how strong he is considering how he is surprised about one punching opponents. So why would say that in a serious tone to someone he knows is bad?

“Muruta is not a good source"
I mean, he is but i am still proposing a “possibly 5-B"

“That databook is unusable and only for anime”
It should have been ok'ed by ONE and muruta (which should be true because there is images on their drawn by both of them)
And it is the only statement we have about boros' true strength

Not really an argument but
“lets wait until the arc is over and then we can yada yada yada”
lets not? We have already upgraded garou and the people that scale to him to 6-A.
Why not upgrade the god tier (and potentially boros) to 5-B
wouldnt really be a crime imo.

If these get accepted then saitama would be

Tier: 9-B | 9-A, up to at least 8-B | 5-C, possibly 5-B, Likely far higher

If boros' CSRC gets accepted then it would be

Tier: At least low 7-B, possibly 6-A | high 6-A | At least high 6-A, possibly 5-B

Cause there have literally been three threads (Including yours) in the past 24 hours on the same topic, all of which have been closed since we're both waiting for the arc to end and because they're gonna get rejected anyways.
From what i am getting (i am kinda new) this wiki only accepts upgrades of popular characters from known users or mods only? So a new guy like me would just have his thread sniped even if its well organised and makes points?

From what i am getting (i am kinda new) this wiki only accepts upgrades of popular characters from known users or mods only? So a new guy like me would just have his thread sniped even if its well organised and makes points?
No? You just made a thread that had A. Already been done two times before and B. Was made at the same time as another thread with the exact same topic

No, no and no. If your points make sense then they will be accepted. People really don't care about how many comments you've made or whether you are new or not. Just make a good organized thread that makes sense and it will be accepted.

Well, anyways they closed my thread on 5-B saitama so i will send it here (its not gonna have links because i just copy and pasted)

Arguments

Saitama said he can destroy the earth if he wanted to in both the manga and the webcomic
This is interesting considering saitama doesn't even know his true strength and gets surprised that he one shots his opponents.

saitama, the strongest in the entire verse by a MILE, has straight up been stated to be capable of destroying the earth, why wouldnt he get a possibly planet level?

Boros' CSRC has been stated to be Capable of destroying a planet/star (planets more consistent)
Star level has been debunked because the kanji can be Translated to either planet or star.
An argument used against this is that boros himself has said in the manga and anime to be only planet surface buster.
I mean, do you know how powerful you are? Do you have an exact value? No, you probably dont.
Boros was looking for an opponent his entire life to go 100% on. Therefore he doesnt know his full strength.
This databook (which has muruta and ONE art on it and obviously wouldnt be published unless full permission from ONE or muruta)

Note: Boros is the only character in the manga so far that saitama has called “pretty strong"

4. (Bonus)
Implications in posters

1-

5. (Bonus)

1- Psykorochi

Who split a part of the earths surface casually (and tatsumaki tanked it pretty easily too)

2- Platinum S

3- Orochi

Orochi Displaced the layers in the outer core, extracting energy from the Earth and causing a world-wide earthquake

4- boros (Argument 3)
Saitama according to muruta one taps the verse so he should massively scale above this.

From an author perspective i think muruta is trying to show us that these characters are definitely capable of performing high tier feats.

When has saitama ever overhyped/joked his/about his strength? i mean he himself doesn't even know how strong he is considering how he is surprised about one punching opponents. So why would say that in a serious tone to someone he knows is bad?

It should have been ok'ed by ONE and muruta (which should be true because there is images on their drawn by both of them)

lets not? We have already upgraded garou and the people that scale to him to 6-A.

Tier: At least low 7-B, possibly 6-A | high 6-A | At least high 6-A, possibly 5-B
bro said "ctrl+c, ctrl+v"

No? You just made a thread that had A. Already been done two times before and B. Was made at the same time as another thread with the exact same topic
Yet both were closed? When both made points? Shouldn't there be debates in the comments over the thread or something? And why wait 3 years for the arc to be over? When yall already upgraded garou to 6-A.

No, no and no. If your points make sense then they will be accepted. People really don't care about how many comments you've made or whether you are new or not. Just make a good organized thread that makes sense and it will be accepted.
Go to my thread and debunk every single point.

Yet both were closed? When both made points? Shouldn't there be debates in the comments over the thread or something? And why wait 3 years for the arc to be over? When yall already upgraded garou to 6-A.
Since the fight is close then the end of the arc is close as well. No one dismissed your arguments just because. It was agreed on a previous thread that we should just wait until the fight is over to make any changes, thats all. After the fight is over, make the thread again and we can talk about it then.

Arguments

4. (Bonus)
Implications in posters

1-

5. (Bonus)

1- Psykorochi

2- Platinum S

3- Orochi

4- boros (Argument 3)

1. Hyperbole: Just Saitama speaking through gamer rage
2. Murata's answer wasn't very confident, sounded like a "Huh? Yeah, probably. I don't know"
3. Accepted translations have Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon as only being able to destroy to planet's surface
4. Both of these are just cover images (The Boros one depicts him as trying rule the Earth and the moon one is just straight up non-canon)
5. He can't upscale from a multi-continent level feat all the way up to planet, no matter how strong he is.

Since the fight is close then the end of the arc is close as well. No one dismissed your arguments just because. It was agreed on a previous thread that we should just wait until the fight is over to make any changes, thats all. After the fight is over, make the thread again and we can talk about it then.
Makes sense.

Manga and webcomic are different continuities. What happens in one doesn’t support the other.
CSRC is planet surface level, this has been gone over an innumerable amount of times and won’t be changing any time soon.
lol no
Psykorochi
is High 6-A.
Platinum S
The Black Sperm multiplier hasn’t been accepted.
It’s High 6-A. The other ends are irrelevant.

Wow, we once again end up with there only being two points: Saitama’s statement and Murata’s statement.
And why wait 3 years for the arc to be over? When yall already upgraded garou to 6-A.
This might be crazy, but maybe, just maybe… they want to see if Garou or Saitama performs any new feats. You could just be patient.

1. Hyperbole: Just Saitama speaking through gamer rage
Bro what💀 arg. 2 immediately disproves that.
Plus when has saitama done that before? Has he lied about his strength before? Has he overhyped himself before? Does he even know how strong he is?? He always gets surprised by one shotting people so him saying he can destroy the earth is “gamer rage”?
2. Murata's answer wasn't very confident, sounded like a "Huh? Yeah, probably. I don't know"
No, its a statement given by an author that one of his characters in the series he draws/writes is a planetary being.
This argument doesn't disprove anything.
3. Accepted translations have Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon as only being able to destroy to planet's surface
Yeah, that's boros' statements. Who probably doesn't even know how strong he is. This databook is a better source then boros because its the actual author saying how powerful he is.
4. Both of these are just cover images (The Boros one depicts him as trying rule the Earth and the moon one is just straight up non-canon)
Boros was going to destroy the earth tho? He wasnt going to rule it?
I mean it is possible now with the 5-C upgrade.
5. He can't upscale from a multi-continent level feat all the way up to planet, no matter how strong he is.
The point wasn't upscaling. If you actually read the thread the point was that OPM characters are capable of performing feats that range from high end high 6-A to low 5-B.
Saitama massively upscaling from this to “possibly" planet level with all the arguments presented isnt really that big of a deal.

Bro what💀 arg. 2 immediately disproves that.
Plus when has saitama done that before? Has he lied about his strength before? Has he overhyped himself before? Does he even know how strong he is?? He always gets surprised by one shotting people so him saying he can destroy the earth is “gamer rage”?

No, its a statement given by an author that one of his characters in the series he draws/writes is a planetary being.
This argument doesn't disprove anything.

Yeah, that's boros' statements. Who probably doesn't even know how strong he is. This databook is a better source then boros because its the actual author saying how powerful he is.

Boros was going to destroy the earth tho? He wasnt going to rule it?
I mean it is possible now with the 5-C upgrade.

The point wasn't upscaling. If you actually read the thread the point was that OPM characters are capable of performing feats that range from high end high 6-A to low 5-B.
Saitama massively upscaling from this to “possibly" planet level with all the arguments presented isnt really that big of a deal.
1. Yes, yes it is. His statement isn't even "I'm gonna destroy the Earth!!!!!" its "I'm so pissed that I feel like I need to destroy the planet"

2. Murata was asked on the spot, its not an answer full of confidence

3. Official guidebook also points to Boros' attack destroying the planets surface

4. Mans title is Dominator of the Universe, I'm sure he's conquering those planets he invades. Also, many times in media, bad guys are portrayed as being larger than the thing they want to take over

5. The point isn't to upscale....Its to upscale

Manga and webcomic are different continuities. What happens in one doesn’t support the other.
And yet both of them say saitama is planet level.

CSRC is planet surface level, this has been gone over an innumerable amount of times and won’t be changing any time soon.
Gonna take yall word but can i be linked a thread where that got debunked?
Yeah i added it as just some bonus i do realise its heavy headcannon now.
is High 6-A.
Can be scaled to low 5-B.
And saitama massively stomps that. With the statements he'll be 5-B
The Black Sperm multiplier hasn’t been accepted.
I mean i dont see why but whatever it is a massive ass multiplier so i understand.
This might be crazy, but maybe, just maybe… they want to see if Garou or Saitama performs any new feats. You could just be patient.
Yeah, taking it slowly seems to be the thing here on wiki.
I remember they started the naruto revisions back in October its f king march and it is still not over which i kinda respect (better then whatever tf is going on tiktok these mfs see one 4D statement and say 1-A)

Back