• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Yes, yes it is. His statement isn't even "I'm gonna destroy the Earth!!!!!" its "I'm so pissed that I feel like I need to destroy the planet"

2. Murata was asked on the spot, its not an answer full of confidence

3. Official guidebook also points to Boros' attack destroying the planets surface

4. Mans title is Dominator of the Universe, I'm sure he's conquering those planets he invades. Also, many times in media, bad guys are portrayed as being larger than the thing they want to take over

5. The point isn't to upscale....Its to upscale
Yeah wtv i kinda give up.
I seems like saitama stays as a 5-C fodder afterall lmao.
Now time to wank Aot to high 6-C

This is interesting considering saitama doesn't even know his true strength and gets surprised that he one shots his opponents.
And yet, he knows that he can destroy the planet.
Kind of just stands in contradiction to this entire point.
How is this not accepted??
saitama, the strongest in the entire verse by a MILE, has straight up been stated to be capable of destroying the earth, why wouldnt he get a possibly planet level?
Because Murata said his opinions aren't reliable unless they're based on ONE's input.
An argument used against this is that boros himself has said in the manga and anime to be only planet surface buster.
I mean, do you know how powerful you are? Do you have an exact value? No, you probably dont.
Boros was looking for an opponent his entire life to go 100% on. Therefore he doesnt know his full strength.
This databook (which has muruta and ONE art on it and obviously wouldnt be published unless full permission from ONE or muruta)
Pretty much says the boros can obliterate a planet with his CSRC.
So he's underestimating his strength that he's not really too surprised at the level of by a factor of 2000 to 13 million-fold?
Boros holding earth in his hands, implying he can destroy it (Argued by Arg.3)
Probably just refers to the fact that he's an alien conqueror, or literally anything else.

Also, it was unsealed Boros holding the Earth. Boros needs to release all his energy that far surpasses his most powerful form to potentially perform a 5-B attack.
2- saitama punching through the moon (comfirmed If the 5-C stuff gets accepted)
Never happened canonically and the calculation of it was rejected. Speaking of which, the calculation was High 6-A.

Even after they added a shockwave from another calculation, it was still over 120,000 times lower than 5-B.
Who split a part of the earths surface casually (and tatsumaki tanked it pretty easily too)
Psykorochi<=tatsumaki<<<<<<<<<<saitama
A High 6-A feat.
Is 56 trillion times stronger then an individual Black S
1 black S > sweet mask (because 1 black S ripped genos' arm off)
Sweet mask > speed o' sonic >deep sea king > s1 genos Who did this
being 56 trillion times stronger then that is around 6.4 exatons of tnt
Platinum sperm <=garou<<<<<<<<<saitama
(This is probably a weak point)
Apparently there's some Genos was weakened/we don't know BS' their size logic that even I don't agree with personally. The point is, we don't accept singular clones scaling to Genos, which I kind of also think is fair considering their performance against Metal Bat.

Also, the Genos that he fought is currently somewhere around 30 megatons without 10 second mode. So he's 1.682 petatons, or High 6-A.
Orochi Displaced the layers in the outer core, extracting energy from the Earth and causing a world-wide earthquake
this can be calced at high 6-A, 5-C or low 5-B.
Saitama thought this was a bad joke.
It was just calculated as High 6-A.
All these characters are high tier 6 to tier 5.
From an author perspective i think muruta is trying to show us that these characters are definitely capable of performing high tier feats.
And, saitama utterly dwarfs them in strength.
Only Saitama has performed a Tier 5 feat right now, and it one-shot a character. Even this feat, casual as it is, was well over a thousand times lower than 5-B.
“Arg. 1 is definetly flowery language/hyperbole/joking”
When has saitama ever overhyped/joked his/about his strength? i mean he himself doesn't even know how strong he is considering how he is surprised about one punching opponents. So why would say that in a serious tone to someone he knows is bad?
This isn't overhyping or joking about his strength, this is threatening to destroy the planet himself. Even Murata admitted this is utterly out of character in that statement you want to accept.
It should have been ok'ed by ONE and muruta (which should be true because there is images on their drawn by both of them)
And it is the only statement we have about boros' true strength
Aside from another databook for the manga calling it surface-wiping. This guide was actually authored by ONE and Illustrated by Murata.
lets not? We have already upgraded garou and the people that scale to him to 6-A.
Why not upgrade the god tier (and potentially boros) to 5-B
wouldnt really be a crime imo.
And we waited multitudes of chapters to do that, even if you don't include how long it took for the CRTs to get accepted.

And yet both of them say saitama is planet level.
That’s great, bringing up the webcomic doesn’t help your argument at all because it doesn’t affect the manga.
Gonna take yall word but can i be linked a thread where that got debunked?
Here. It’s linked on Boros’ page.
Can be scaled to low 5-B.
Her calc is High 6-A. If you want it to be higher, you need to get a calc and get it accepted.
I remember they started the naruto revisions back in October its f king march and it is still not over
Well, as one of the primary people working on the Naruto revisions, I can tell you why it’s taking so long:

1. The verse was in ******* shambles before, so we have to revise basically everything.
2. We’re doing multiple threads on purpose because trying to revise everything in one thread would be absolute chaos.
3. We needed to get new calcs and then get them accepted.
4. We can’t work on the verse 24/7, we have IRL stuff and (at least in my case) other verses that we’re working on.

So it’s not really a matter of trying to take it slow, this is just how long it takes.

Kind of just stands in contradiction to this entire point.

Because Murata said his opinions aren't reliable unless they're based on ONE's input.

So he's underestimating his strength that he's not really too surprised at the level of by a factor of 2000 to 13 million-fold?

Probably just refers to the fact that he's an alien conqueror, or literally anything else.

Also, it was unsealed Boros holding the Earth. Boros needs to release all his energy that far surpasses his most powerful form to potentially perform a 5-B attack.

Never happened canonically and the calculation of it was rejected. Speaking of which, the calculation was High 6-A.

Even after they added a shockwave from another calculation, it was still over 120,000 times lower than 5-B.

A High 6-A feat.

Apparently there's some Genos was weakened/we don't know BS' their size logic that even I don't agree with personally. The point is, we don't accept singular clones scaling to Genos, which I kind of also think is fair considering their performance against Metal Bat.

Also, the Genos that he fought is currently somewhere around 30 megatons without 10 second mode. So he's 1.682 petatons, or High 6-A.

It was just calculated as High 6-A.

Only Saitama has performed a Tier 5 feat right now, and it one-shot a character. Even this feat, casual as it is, was well over a thousand times lower than 5-B.

This isn't overhyping or joking about his strength, this is threatening to destroy the planet himself. Even Murata admitted this is utterly out of character in that statement you want to accept.

Aside from another databook for the manga calling it surface-wiping. This guide was actually authored by ONE and Illustrated by Murata.

And we waited multitudes of chapters to do that, even if you don't include how long it took for the CRTs to get accepted.
Yeah makes sense. So we just gotta wait ig

Here. It’s linked on Boros’ page.
Thanks
Well, as one of the primary people working on the Naruto revisions, I can tell you why it’s taking so long:

1. The verse was in ******* shambles before, so we have to revise basically everything.
2. We’re doing multiple threads on purpose because trying to revise everything in one thread would be absolute chaos.
3. We needed to get new calcs and then get them accepted.
4. We can’t work on the verse 24/7, we have IRL stuff and (at least in my case) other verses that we’re working on.

So it’s not really a matter of trying to take it slow, this is just how long it takes.
These calcs take months to get finished right? God damn bruh💀

Hmm so Garou is only continent tier here? Guess that's gonna be his cap if we don't downscale him from Saitama teats this fight if Garou doesn't do anything impressive feat wise.

Saitama will throw Z City, use PE or KE? With KE I think he can easily up to low5-B and can use possibly 5-B then.

Saitama will throw Z City, use PE or KE? With KE I think he can easily up to low5-B and can use possibly 5-B then.
idk how they decide which one to use if I’m being honest, Psykos was PE which would essentially be Saitama’s feat.

I'm getting different results for this text.
  • いやジェノス君は筆記・体力共に満点2年ぶりの快挙でいきなりS級認定を受けた超大型新人だ
Is he saying Genos was the first certified S-Class in 2 years, or the first in 2 years to become an S-Class through the physical exam?

I'm getting different results for this text.
  • いやジェノス君は筆記・体力共に満点2年ぶりの快挙でいきなりS級認定を受けた超大型新人だ
Is he saying Genos was the first certified S-Class in 2 years, or the first in 2 years to become an S-Class through the physical exam?
The former. he second half of the text is just saying his scores were perfect.

Back