• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SC is 6-A+, almost High 6-A, and Psykos is High 6-A, so you never know what could happen...
1. Sage Centipede is 6-A and not 6-A+.

2. Psykos is above 5 exatons. SC is 2.46 petatons. 1 exaton is 1000 petatons. I think you can figure out what's next

Reddit making headcanons to downplay Tatsumaki’s insane stats.

”She dodged Psykorochi’s beam, even if it makes no sense since her right sleeve is damaged, meaning she would’ve dodged to the left, which is the same direction the beam was swung, meaning she was hit anyway… she still dodged though!”

+5 upvotes. Anyone who responds gets -10 downvotes.
please don´t spend time powerscaling on reddit, they wildin over there

Haha, at least reddit power scaling is biased but Quora can be downright insane. A few days back, I got a guy saying Muzan can defeat All Might...
This. Reddit is insane but Quora is on a whole other level.

Reddit, seriously? You should be more crazy and get on Twitter.
Try TikTok. I don't use it but the shit I've seen so far is wild

This. Reddit is insane but Quora is on a whole other level.

Try TikTok. I don't use it but the shit I've seen so far is wild
There are a lot more toxic users on Twitter, but there are a lot of child fans in Tiktok. I've seen some claim that Makey from Tokyo Avengers is stronger than the Baki Grappler verse

@NikHelton Hey, I was going over your 6666 SC calc and wondered where the 1846.482km figure came from? I followed the link but I don't think I saw it on the referenced calc.
Oh, yes, I referred to the wrong blog.

I have updated the link, as well as the calculation of the PE and serious punch.

The first update depends on the fact that the shape of the ENO is uneven and it does not have the appearance of a perfect spherical cap, so I use 70% of the result.

I also realized a slight discrepancy in scaling. ENO's eyes differ in size. When I found the size of ENO's eye, I used his smaller eye. However, in scaling the impact, I used a larger one.
I corrected this point and got a higher result.

I feel embarrassed in front of @Therefir for how often I bother him with requests for verification and advice, however I would like to say bolshoe thank you for helping me with the calculations every time, being polite and checking the results.

Last edited:
Oh, yes, I referred to the wrong blog.

I have updated the link, as well as the calculation of the PE and serious punch.

The first update depends on the fact that the shape of the ENO is uneven and it does not have the appearance of a perfect spherical cap, so I use 70% of the result.

I also realized a slight discrepancy in scaling. ENO's eyes differ in size. When I found the size of ENO's eye, I used his smaller eye. However, in scaling the impact, I used a larger one.
I corrected this point and got a higher result.

Was the KE for Saitama's Serious Punch accepted?

I checked the Niconico interview, and the statement was released in or before early 2018 (there's forums from 2018 as proof) and coincided with the release of chapter 90 of the webcomic.

So, given that ONE is referring to both the webcomic and manga interchangeably, the 'rather powerful among S-Class' statement probably refers to Post-Super Fight Genos (who debuted in late 2017) in the manga.

Last edited:
Huh, Sage Centipede’s thiccness exceeds Tatsumaki’s current Lifting Strength value by 1007859 times unless I goofed the math

On this page, the width of the Sage is less than the width of the hole (if you look at the earth itself). So I think it would be better to go with this end

page_07.png

On this page, the width of the Sage is less than the width of the hole (if you look at the earth itself). So I think it would be better to go with this end
They are both drawn here as very small non-detailed specks. I don't think it can be used. But my scans are drawn up close and in detail.

Am I the only one who thinks that the size listed is too much? like the size of the hole created by tatsumaki which is calculated to be 2.3 km, I think that size is too much from the actual size, especially when we have close-up pictures of Pig God

Back