• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
by the way what chapter is most likely to be redrawn?
Generally anything that contradicts something in the current timeline, when it comes down to the smaller ones. For the mini-redraws he mostly does them to fix plot holes and stuff. For the longer ones, those are used to both fix plot-holes and also just to improve the story.

Even though in some cases it's much worse than before, Pheonix Man...

456591761473667074.webp

by the way what chapter is most likely to be redrawn?
I'm guessing he might tweak the Psykorochi fight to match up more with the events of the Orochi fight. Probably just beginning and not the whole thing

Last edited:
KE actually wouldn't be fine because there was no destruction.
oop not u bumping the no man’s land topic…🤕
was there not destruction? we don’t consider messing up the layers, causing tectonic plates to cause earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, etc as destruction even though it was basically a passive type of destruction?

Last edited:
A attack that would blow up Mercenary would cause far more damage some earthquakes if it hit Earth, which was my point.
Imma take a guess and assume mercenary meant mercury. I guess ur correct but would the author intend to decimate the planet, if it was later confirmed Orochi did this in 1 second by logical calcs the planet would be no more but the author just doesn’t take calcs into account.
Which I mean I digress but any logical above planet level attack in anime that happened on earth would leave the planet no more essentially.

update: no such feat exists, found 3ish threads talking about the feat but I just see Therefir and Peter saying it’s anime only and the thread just dies out.

To be honest the punch itself would be somewhere in Tier 6 at least as this was only the shockwave that did this.

If you really want to wank Orochi's feat you need to use Stoke's law instead of KE.

Well that orb of energy went all the way to the Earth's surface though its interior. And while it may not had any mass it most certelainly did expirience drag force sinse it deformed the inner core. We can use this drag force to calculate work.

Using 30 seconds timeframe 6371/ 30 = 212366 m/s. From the previous calcs above I can conclude the radius of that orb is somewhere about 320000 m. The dynamic viscosity of Earth's mantle is 10^19 to 10^21 Pa×s. I'll use the low end.
F = 6*pi*320000*10^19*212366 = 1.28096153e31 N.
Earth's mantle is 2900 km thick.
So 1.28096153e31*2900000 = 3.71478844e37 J. Large Planet level. Almost High 5-A.

I’m a little confused on the Orochi calc debunk. The debunk logic is that the aftereffects of the energy being succed isn’t realistic enough?

Well, dang. I guess we gotta downgrade Psykorochi’s disc cutting feat since the disc didn’t create shockwaves which annihilated all life when it slammed back down. It must’ve been falling REAL slowly. 24 hour timeframe at minimum.

I’m a little confused on the Orochi calc debunk. The debunk logic is that the aftereffects of the energy being succed isn’t realistic enough?

Well, dang. I guess we gotta downgrade Psykorochi’s disc cutting feat since the disc didn’t create shockwaves which annihilated all life when it slammed back down. It must’ve been falling REAL slowly. 24 hour timeframe at minimum.
You misunderstood. Orochi’s feat can’t use KE because the destruction caused doesn’t match what the KE would be. As such, PE is used instead.

Psykos’ feat also uses PE, not KE.

You misunderstood. Orochi’s feat can’t use KE because the destruction caused doesn’t match what the KE would be. As such, PE is used instead.

Psykos’ feat also uses PE, not KE.
The full attack didn't even hit anything besides Saitama's squirt gun and based on Orochi still being illuminated with energy after his attack disappeared, Orochi likely didn't get to use all the energy he sucked for the Gaia Cannon.

Back