• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Few people know, but Saitama is able to survive a serious blow inflicted on himself.

Are we giving resistance to conceptual attacks?

WZkUucHwttc.jpg

I read the first 200 chapters Ossan.

The best feat I can find is the brother wrecking a Rabbit monster that could endanger a city (the city is massive, by the way) and accidentally blowing up part of a city. I think his uncle withstood this, and he's on the same level as his older brother or inferior.

The father also obliterates a Lion Dance, which can smash through buildings.

However, there's 3 main protagonists, that being the youngest son, the older son, and their father. I assume it's the father because the dad is called Ossan and the subtitle is Old Man of the Underworld, but the son has more screen time.

I'm bringing this up because GS supposedly scales to one of them.

Edit: I've read the full story. The dad throws a big child.

Last edited:
Wonder if someone will make a mod for Sifu where you play as Garou.

Imagine an OPM game in Sifu style instead of… ugh… a hero nobody knows…

Wonder if someone will make a mod for Sifu where you play as Garou.

Imagine an OPM game in Sifu style instead of… ugh… a hero nobody knows…
Idk if I mentioned my thoughts on the latter game here or not. I might have. To summarize my thoughts: The game had potential but was very rushed, and generally speaking the fact that it has the price of a triple A game when at best it's worth 20 dollars is mind-boggling. It's almost as bad as a certain visual novel game being 60 dollars. I only played AHNK because I managed to get it for 15 bucks on sale (it's obvious why they'd even put it on such a big sell, which is because nobody was buying it). The overall development was extremely lazy, and while they definitely seemed to have a good idea when starting it, the execution just failed completely.

Honestly, I may be an amateur at best when it comes to game development, but I'd guess they'd have needed another year to make it worth the price-tag.

I read the first 200 chapters Ossan.

The best feat I can find is the brother wrecking a Rabbit monster that could endanger a city (the city is massive, by the way) and accidentally blowing up part of a city. I think his uncle withstood this, and he's on the same level as his older brother or inferior.

The father also obliterates a Lion Dance, which can smash through buildings.

However, there's 3 main protagonists, that being the youngest son, the older son, and their father. I assume it's the father because the dad is called Ossan and the subtitle is Old Man of the Underworld, but the son has more screen time.

I'm bringing this up because GS supposedly scales to one of them.

Edit: I've read the full story. The dad throws a big child.
Links ain't working

I mean seriously. Literally every character model that wasn't for a playable character was just some 5 minute design made using the character-creation options. Even the Fubuki Group members, baring Fubuki herself, didn't have actual character models. The game had almost 0 animation, and the animation it did have was lackluster at best, horrible at worst. 90% of the animation in the game is just in the intro, and even then it looks pretty low-budget, even Season 2 makes it look like a cheap fan-animation. Hell, even Boros, the literal final boss (aside from the secret Saitama boss fight), was extremely lazily done, didn't even have a model for his armored state, was out-of-character, and you can beat him in one hit as Saitama even if you use his regular punch, which I feel isn't very fitting, but maybe that's just me.

The one and only decent thing about the game that I remember was the actual combat, and even then, it was just that. Decent. It couldn't be called great or unique at all. It was just a regular fighting game with a couple new mechanics added in. And some characters are so much stronger than others that it feels stupid to not just pick them. Especially the Monster characters, they're all bad, even Boros. Carnage Kabuto I remember being super slow and having like, 2 basic attacks.

I'd rate the overall game a 6/10 at best, and that's honestly being generous. It felt like I was playing a beta or something.

Links ain't working
makai_no_ossan_124_2.jpg
makai_no_ossan_124_3.jpg
makai_no_ossan_124_4.jpg

I'll just put in this feat, since it's the important one.

The size of the city one shows a playground being 400 km from a school, and the city can hold 4km tall ant-colony like buildings, but the normal ones (like the explosions above) consistently seem to be regular sized.

Last edited:
Should Garou get energy sensing, or psychic power sensing? He seems to be able to sense energy and psychic power. Both times he has a white shine around his scarf.

Wouldn't be surprised considering garou's sensory capabilities dramatically improved as he was evolving

I found something that would massively upgrade the webcomic characters (when they ******* exist).

Machine God Mirror is a Dragon level threat designed to collect King's battle data. Presumably he was sent after Zsimov, a Demon level threat, was publicly destroyed by Genos.

He can easily bust through skyscrapers and we see clean craters as well as steam, so it's safe to assume he's vaporizing concrete here. Even low-balling one of the smaller craters, I got about almost 13 kilotons (17.2 x stronger than BoS Genos).

The problem now is who this would scale to. All of the Machine Gods that fought Genos were Dragon level threats, and can't possibly be specifically tailored to beat Genos at this level of power because they thought he was way stronger.

Genos in his previous form was barely capable of defeating a Dragon level threat and sustained damage from a powerful Demon level, while this Genos teamed up with Drive Knight to beat a Dragon level (albeit easily) and implied he would struggle against similar threats.

So I think it's safe to assume your average Dragon level isn't too far behind. But, even if that's not enough, 30 second mode Genos should scale for one-shotting Body after he absorbed parts from his allies and became the strongest Machine God.

I'll make the calculation tomorrow if anyone doesn't disprove this.

By the way, I doubt Genos gets astronomically stronger like the manga version.

ONE specified that Sonic could beat Dry Sea King with weaponry, suggesting that Wet DSK was still a challenge, and Genos was completely on par with him a very short time later.

Genos by that point could harm Dragon level threats like Fuhrer Ugly already, so his next few upgrades don't even seem to amp his strength that massively either.

A 5.7x amp per form seems pretty unrealistic.

I meant to edit that, but I guess it didn't go through.

Body was under the assumption that Genos was inferior, so he's saying that incorporating someone inferior will make him stronger than any of them. Even if Body thought he'd need to double his power to surpass them, Genos one-shot him.

I'll just put in this feat, since it's the important one.

The size of the city one shows a playground being 400 km from a school, and the city can hold 4km tall ant-colony like buildings, but the normal ones (like the explosions above) consistently seem to be regular sized.
Would any of these feats yield something good?
Mirror was able to charge multiple balls at the same time. Can a multiplier be used here?

Back