• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think we agreed that Metal Bat was 6-B with power sync or something, and this doesn't scale to MB not his fighting spirit?
We don't seem to have solved this issue.

Resonance is a boost breaking limiter for Garou and Fighting Spirit for Bat. It just speeds up their growth, but that's still what they could do.
I mean, they didn't suck any ki energy out of the atmosphere and didn't have an external power source to give it a separate key, like it needs well-defined conditions.

It's just that their cultivation ability worked faster, but at the end of the day, that's still what their abilities do.

Last edited:
How’s it work that Senior Centipede can harm and draw blood from Metal Bat, who can also survive Sage Centipede’s barrage without THAT much damage? Was Metal Bat getting pumped up just by running to the fight??

Haha, now we need more than 35 Boross's attacking from all sides of the CRSC to deal minimal damage to Tatsumaki.
Technically speaking isn’t crsc unquantifiable…
Saitamas punch disperses the clouds even though it was aimed almost directly upwards. 99% of Saitama’s attack went up and outwards.

Technically speaking isn’t crsc unquantifiable…
Saitamas punch disperses the clouds even though it was aimed almost directly upwards. 99% of Saitama’s attack went up and outwards.
Yeah, I always found the cloud dispersion method for CSRC to be wrong. Most of the force was tangential to the earth's surface.

5-B Gouketsu

Haha, now we need more than 35 Boross's attacking from all sides of the CRSC to deal minimal damage to Tatsumaki.
Reminds me of this meme for some reason.
images

How would Tatsumaki vs Sage Centipede and EOW /actually/ go?

Also, could Psykorochi one shot EOW? Is Psykorochi’s god beam more impressive than the serious punch against EOW??

How would Tatsumaki vs Sage Centipede and EOW /actually/ go?

Also, could Psykorochi one shot EOW? Is Psykorochi’s god beam more impressive than the serious punch against EOW??
Tatsumaki should have enough telekinetic power to pick up SC and toss SC on top of EOW

Damn this wiki is fun to read

5-B Gouketsu
Kill me

I peeped the tweet and it got me thinking, he’s supposedly done with redraws and is doing the cover page today I think…
What could he have redone, nothing more than 20 pages probs.

Back