• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
shouldnt orochi get the same type of regen as SC since he also have a Regen Core which i also think different from his hentai monster form regen of absorbing stuff (which he hid from psykos appearntly)
It’s implied, Garou was like uhhh, that seems familiar. But idk if that indicates 100% he has it.

Has anyone here ever read Makai no Ossan? If there is a good feat, we can scale Golden Sperm to it since Ossan and GS are supposedly equals. I once heard that Ossan is strong enough to destroy an island by touching it but I didn't see something like that when reading it. I skipped most of narration though.

Well they can do small damage to a 6-C (5.4 Gigatons) who is somewhat above baseline so you can either downscale them to baseline 6-C (4.3 Gigatons) or if you think it’s too high just downscale them to baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 Gigatons). Not sure if we can downscale them to baseline High 7-A (1 Gigaton) as the gap between baseline High 7-A and the 6-C calc is 5.4x which is kind of big.

Well they can do small damage to a 6-C (5.4 Gigatons) who is somewhat above baseline so you can either downscale them to baseline 6-C (4.3 Gigatons) or if you think it’s too high just downscale them to baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 Gigatons). Not sure if we can downscale them to baseline High 7-A (1 Gigaton) as the gap between baseline High 7-A and the 6-C calc is 5.4x which is kind of big.
Honestly, this is a head scratcher. I just can't wrap my head around them having higher AP than Homeless Emperor. I think we can put them at baseline High 7A+ if there's no other choice.

How about this?

At least Low 7-B (Via being Dragon level), possibly High 7-A+ (Can harm a suppressed Flashy Flash)
Low 7B is incorrect as only High Demons have that. I feel like we should do away with a possibly as it takes away credence from the scaling chain.

At least Low 7B, High 7A+, possibly higher.

Last edited:
Low 7B is incorrect as only High Demons have that. possibly sounds bad. I feel like we should do away with a possibly as takes away credence from the scaling chain.

At Least 7B(Dragon Level), At least High 7A+, possibly higher.
I added possibly higher cause we can't get a good gauge of their power plus we don't know if FF can even decrease his durability.

Low 7B is incorrect as only High Demons have that.
… that’s just straight up wrong. At least Low 7-B is baseline Dragon level.
At Least 7B(Dragon Level), At least High 7A+, possibly higher.
1: This just isn’t how profiles are formatted.
2: At least 7-B is not default for all dragon levels, I don’t know what gave you that idea.
3: There’s no reason for them to have a “possibly higher” or an At least on their High 7-A+.

… that’s just straight up wrong. At least Low 7-B is baseline Dragon level.

1: This just isn’t how profiles are formatted.
2: At least 7-B is not default for all dragon levels, I don’t know what gave you that idea.
3: There’s no reason for them to have a “possibly higher” or an At least on their High 7-A+.
Oh, I didn't know that.
Then what about their Demon Level profiles?

Their Human keys are fine as they are now, they don’t scale to Flash in that key so it doesn’t really matter.

Because in a previous revision, it was changed to make them scale directly to Flash, who has a 7-B rating.

Mm, no, it makes a lot more sense to fully downscale someone instead of saying their AP fully scale to the holding back character’s durability, even when said holding back character can still overpower them.

The 6-C calc is close enough to baseline for the ninjas to downscale to High 7-A+.
I think it would make more sense and be more useful to rate them as baseline 6-C, rather than some arbitrary High 7-A+ number. Unless you plan on downscaling them all the way down to baseline High 7-A+

I think it would make more sense and be more useful to rate them as baseline 6-C, rather than some arbitrary High 7-A+ number. Unless you plan on downscaling them all the way down to baseline High 7-A+
Well, the ninjas being stronger than Homeless Emperor and Golden Sperm is already weird, if we have to scale them to Garou we should be as conservative as possible- I think we all know if they fought Platinum (or the Garou that fought Platinum) they'd get wrecked reeeeaaaallly fast.

At most High 7-A+ or just High 7-A+ should work for the ninjas, but they definitely shouldn’t be 6-C.

Also unless I’m missing something, the High 6-B+ Sage Centipede calc has two rejections and only one approval so not sure if we can use that.

Back