• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Pre-Awakening Garou should start with At least 7-B, because he definitely wasn’t 6-C against Bomb.

Here is the current thing.

I think I am forgetting a few things, not sure what though. As always, any help/suggestions r appreciated.

I didn't add the ninjas because I don't really know where to scale them lol.

I think "At most High 7-A+/6-C" could work
I would recommend the following.
  • Pre-Awakening Garou= air manipulation (via Gouketsu's technique which is part of God Slayer), all the techniques listed in Monster God Slayer Fist, Monster Calamity God Slayer fist itself, possible poison manipulation via the poisonous ogre fist
  • Platinum Sperm= resistance to Whirlwind/Cross Fang/Roaring Aura dura neg from God Slayer fist, possible poison resistance, new acrobatics ability, new attack deflection ability (via platinum rings), new platinum rings technique
  • Flashy Flash= same resistances as Platinum, new flowing shadow feet technique, new flashy fist technique

Also unless I’m missing something, the High 6-B+ Sage Centipede calc has two rejections and only one approval so not sure if we can use that.
Not rejections, Therefir has a problem with the time…which I think isn’t that great of an argument but whatever the result still yields the same key.
And the other “rejection” was, but is SC that big? Which again isn’t that great of an argument cuz Overview panels>in close fight panels. And 10% of SC scales shown above the surface already span across a large portion of Z city, as in the country size Z city not the city where there are actual building. So it’s “put off” until we get better angles of SC size which the next chapter should demonstrate a fully extended SC chasing his regen core.

I would recommend the following.
  • Pre-Awakening Garou= air manipulation (via Gouketsu's technique which is part of God Slayer), all the techniques listed in Monster God Slayer Fist, Monster Calamity God Slayer fist itself, possible poison manipulation via the poisonous ogre fist
When was it confirmed that Gouketsu's technique is part of the Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist?

Well they can do small damage to a 6-C (5.4 Gigatons) who is somewhat above baseline so you can either downscale them to baseline 6-C (4.3 Gigatons) or if you think it’s too high just downscale them to baseline High 7-A+ (2.65 Gigatons). Not sure if we can downscale them to baseline High 7-A (1 Gigaton) as the gap between baseline High 7-A and the 6-C calc is 5.4x which is kind of big.
We're down scaling them to baseline tho. They're just unquantifiably High 7-A+.

Regarding the time frame of the Sage feat. Now additional segments in 2 and 1.5 will be considered.

Obviously the 10 and 5 that Jason suggested is too much, given that we are talking about 1 frame, where the character spins incredibly fast

Here is the current thing.

I think I am forgetting a few things, not sure what though. As always, any help/suggestions r appreciated.

I didn't add the ninjas because I don't really know where to scale them lol.

I think "At most High 7-A+/6-C" could work
Poor Darkshine has been left in the dust.

Evil Ocean Water should be High 6-B scaling from Garou, High 6-A with Environmental Destruction.

By the way, the end of 148 Teratons for Sage was accepted.
Good to know. I will update the page.

Evil Ocean Water should be High 6-B scaling from Garou, High 6-A with Environmental Destruction.

Why not fully High 6-A? Wouldn't any meaningful movement from that thing warrant some crazy High 6-A KE? Does that still count as ED?

Also, its Durability would still be High 6-A right?

Good to know. I will update the page.

Why not fully High 6-A? Wouldn't any meaningful movement from that thing warrant some crazy High 6-A KE? Does that still count as ED?

Enw regens faster than it can shoot so it's dura should be comparable to its AP as well.

Evil Ocean cannot use its High 6-A potential energy to attack or hurt anyone, because it is simply too large, and the energy is dispersed over a massive area.
Environmental Destruction describes a character's capability to damage and destroy an area around themselves, but not necessarily their capacity to realistically harm their opponent.
I guess you would need a High 6-A attack to destroy EOW but the water itself has as much durability as real life water.

Evil Ocean cannot use its High 6-A potential energy to attack or hurt anyone, because it is simply too large, and the energy is dispersed over a massive area.

I guess you would need a High 6-A attack to destroy EOW but the water itself has as much durability as real life water.
I see. I will list its durability as Unknown then, that'd probably be better.

I have applied your suggestion.

So uh, does Metal Bat scale? Or is it just considered an amp he got?

Question: Do some of the calcs use Saitama prefecture in japan to determine how big certain feats are by comparing it to the OPM super-continent shaped like the prefecture? Is that even possible?

Any scaling significance to Bang and Bomb feeling pretty confident that Garou could survive Tatsumaki’s tower spear, and that they could still fight him if he survived?

Bump for this, again.

Bang could possibly scale for fighting a stronger Garou, also Flashy clashing with an even strongerer Garou.

Bump for this, again.

Bang could possibly scale for fighting a stronger Garou, also Flashy clashing with an even strongerer Garou.
I'm not sure how I feel about Human Garou scaling tbh. By this point, human Garou is the only Garou Bomb has encountered.

Human Garou being above the level of the High 7-A spear would imply him being superior to Orochi's heart, which could somewhat tank attacks from the likes of Darkshine, Bang and Bomb without exploding. And Human Garou is very obviously vastly below these characters.

I don't think we should scale FF to Class T lifting strength tbh. Blocking Garou is like striking strength and durability feats and also skills.

I don't think we should scale FF to Class T lifting strength tbh. Blocking Garou is like a striking strength and durability feats and also skills.
He clashed with PS in the beginning which was more like a sustained tackle.

He clashed with PS in the beginning which was more like a sustained tackle.
You mean this? That's just blocking. There's no indication of lifting strength there. Choze could do the same with Suiryu and his lifting strength doesn't scale to the latter.

That's too arbitrary imo. The issue is that you guys are assuming if A trades blows with and blocks attacks from B, then their LS automatically scales to each other.

That's not it. Both (The three in the overall scenario) characters clash and they don't push the other back, to not scale in LS you'll be assuming they instantly vanish at the very moment the attack land, but the other link shows how they are still there when Garou arrives with the kick, with FF having time to look above, with LS being a passive application of force, FF is dealing with PS' LS there. It's also impossible to block this attack from PS without being pushed back, if FF isn't scaling in LS

You and I refuted the version with High 6-A, because it gave simply colossal dimensions for the city of Z.

The current ENO rating you have accepted is Low 6-B.

Although I had a calculation with the KE Grand Ocean Cannon which resulted in a High 6-B and justified the accompanying 7-A feat by saying that the attack went deep underground.

Back