• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In my dreams

Ok but wondering, what would be your ideal OPM crossover?
OPMxBNHA has similar themes and universes;

OPMxGodzilla would match on the monsters issue, but not much else;

OPMxMob same author, but different universes;

OPMxMarvel or DC is a similar case to BNHA, just with a lot more hax and crazy stuff;

OPMxMCU is more compatible than the comics;

Well those are the ones I know of that seem to fit in a bit with OPM.

5-B Gouketsu
based

The fight between Boros and Tatsumaki going like this perfectly fits my opinion. I don't really mind what ratings they are on our site.
[Blizzard of Hell] 6☆ Water/Psychic/Effect monster
Control of this card cannot switch, if this card gets destroyed by battle you can summon a "Tornado of Terror" from your deck once per turn. Atk:1600 Def:2200

[Tornado of Terror] 9☆ Wind/Psychic/Effect monster
Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.
Once per turn this card can negate a spell/trap effect that targets it.
If this card gets destroyed by battle, you can summon a "Blast, enemy of God" that's been banished from play or from your deck once per turn. Atk:3500 Def:3200

[Blast, enemy of God] 12☆ Dark/Warrior/Effect monster
Once per turn this card can banish all monsters in your opponents side of the field.
By the end of your turn this card is removed from play. Atk:4100 Def:4100

d859k8j8iv431.jpg

/Futher reinforces my headcanon that all data books are set in “what if?” scenarios where characters know things they shouldn’t know./

Boros can never win against Tatsumaki because he doesn’t have a sad backstory and can’t draw upon the power of shonen to have a flashback mid fight and then suddenly increase in power.
Pretty sure this logic doesn't apply to OPM. Glasses tried and look what happened to him.

Edit: Actually, Tatsumaki and Garou did this. Maybe some others that I forgot.

Powering up through flashbacks, that's cool. To me, willpower seems to be a factor.

I've heard somewhere that it is possible for us to do that in real life as well? Not certain though.

I'm wondering, how did you find a low threshold for the AP level of the Moon (5-C)?
So I just figured out that to destroy a 2000 km radius sphere made entirely of high-strength steel, we would get only 12.8 Extons, which is not even half of the lower end of 5-C.
By the way, the diameter of the radius of the moon is 1737 km. That is, the feat of breaking the moon is not a feat of the level of the moon?

I'm wondering, how did you find a low threshold for the AP level of the Moon (5-C)?
So I just figured out that to destroy a 2000 km radius sphere made entirely of high-strength steel, we would get only 12.8 Extons, which is not even half of the lower end of 5-C.
By the way, the diameter of the radius of the moon is 1737 km. That is, the feat of breaking the moon is not a feat of the level of the moon?
Gravitational Binding Energy

The fight between Boros and Tatsumaki going like this perfectly fits my opinion. I don't really mind what ratings they are on our site.
Imo I think Tatsumaki would do a bit better against released Boros but a part from that I think that's a fairly accurate representation of the fight.

You and I refuted the version with High 6-A, because it gave simply colossal dimensions for the city of Z.
I mean if people are fine with using a several thousand miles Sage Centipede even though there is no physical space on the entire continent to fit his body, EOW being hundreds of kilometers in size is the least of our issues.

Just Murata being inconsistent through the panels.

Last edited:
5-B Gouketsu
?????

Damn this wiki is fun to read
What is this wiki lol

Damn this wiki is fun to read

LOLLL

274121865_5133597870025421_7602252835576052360_n.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH BEST SITE EVER

lmao

I mean if people are fine with using a several thousand miles Sage Centipede even though there is no physical space on the entire continent to fit his body, EOW being hundreds of kilometers in size is the least of our issues.

The point is no longer the size of the ENO, but the size of the shown part of the city. The results gave a width of thousands of kilometers for one city.

And it would also change the dimensions of the OPM Earth, causing Orochi, Saitama, Psycos and Boros to re-calculate.

Afaik that wiki allows anyone to make a character profile with their own reasoning, that's why the name of the writer is on the title, many characters have more than one profile thanks to that

This model is interesting but yeah, it allows some insane wank

Back