• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
News reporters or whatever call Tatsumaki's spear "a mysterious large glowing object" and in every panel it's shown it is depicted as glowing and casting shadows and stuff.

Pls give tats light manip 🙏🙏🙏.

I assume it has more evidence than that, right?

Glowing-object /=/ Object made of Light. Anything that generates energy, or electricity can accomplish the same thing. So I do not agree with this.

Might as well give every DBZ/DBS character light manipulation. Oh, and every firebender while we're at it. And anyone with a phone.

Seriously, as far as I'm aware, just the production of light as consequence of an attack, transformation etc. isn't enough for light manipulation unless there's any further use of that light in any sense.

Yeah, to qualify for light manipulation you either need to create light itself without making it as a byproduct of something else / manipulate existing light.

Last I checked her techniques and abilities were never notified to glow in series before this one so I doubt it's just a by product of her powers. Usually when she controls rocks they don't glow in this sort of way so I'd assume she has to be generating the light in this case.

Usually when she controls rocks they don't glow
Yes they do?
images

Usually when she controls rocks they don't glow in this sort of way so I'd assume she has to be generating the light in this case.
That's quite the Olympic leap in logic.

Yes they do?
images
Yeah but the light isn't as prevalent as the rock spear which doesn't just have a green aura but looks like some green glowing material instead of rock.
That's quite the Olympic leap in logic.
So what else could it be? They can control gravity with their powers so would generating some sort of light really be that ridiculous? Why would Murata draw the glowing effect any different if it was just Tatsumaki telekinetically controlling a rock.
She has a glowing aura some times, you will have better time arguing minor light generation from that rather than this.
Yeah minor light manipulation makes sense, I'm not arguing for her to be capable of creating flashbangs or something, just that she can make stuff glow to that extent.

Yeah but the light isn't as prevalent as the rock spear which doesn't just have a green aura but looks like some green glowing material instead of rock.

So what else could it be? They can control gravity with their powers so would generating some sort of light really be that ridiculous? Why would Murata draw the glowing effect any different if it was just Tatsumaki telekinetically controlling a rock.
Incredulity isn't a proper point. And even then, generation of light isn't listed as Light Manipulation if all it is is an aftereffect or flare.

Back