• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think ONE might be or eventually might be done with the webcomic.

He made changes to the webcomic according to what was altered in the manga and now with the direction and build-up of far future arcs being set up in the manga, he doesn't have a feasible way to change or go back to the webcomic to add these setups without redrawing every arc from MA and up and we know that ain't happening. I suspect ONE realizes this and will discontinue the webcomic or just leave it in hiatus hell until he can do something that makes sense.
I mean, he can’t be that far from the ending. Genos just got his final upgrade, Metal Knight’s doing his stuff, I think he’s in final arc or next to final arc territory.

I mean, he can’t be that far from the ending. Genos just got his final upgrade, Metal Knight’s doing his stuff, I think he’s in final arc or next to final arc territory.
This is the Metal Knight / Organization Arc. After this its going to be the final arc with God.

If ONE is even continuing the Webcomic lol.

I mean, yeah, that’s basically how I see it going. Unless he brings up some new plot threads, God’s basically all that’s left after Metal Knight and the Organization.

If that's the case, then yikes.

Genos becoming Saitama's disciple to the Neo Heroes Introduction Arc took place over 2 months.

Oh, its just that when you link a Reddit post here the hyperlink lays it out like that. For example here's a post I did on the OPM sub

Despite me not making the sub, the layout just puts my username next to it.

I meant the tag next to your vs battles name where it days administrator. I've seen other different ones as well. But thanks as well.

I mean, there's also one thing: spoilers

What would be better for OPM: The ending on the webcomic or the ending on the Manga ? If we eventually see the ending on the WC first, the manga might lose its impact, since while the events may change a bit, the ending has to be very similar

I don't doubt they might hold or even stop the WC to avoid some major reveals, Metal Knight/Drive Knight is literally Genos' final arc as character (apparently), its events and mostly revelations (Like Drive Knight being the Mad Cyborg) on the manga would be far less relevant if they happen in the WC first

I mean, there's also one thing: spoilers

What would be better for OPM: The ending on the webcomic or the ending on the Manga ? If we eventually see the ending on the WC first, the manga might lose its impact, since while the events may change a bit, the ending has to be very similar

I don't doubt they might hold or even stop the WC to avoid some major reveals, Metal Knight/Drive Knight is literally Genos' final arc as character (apparently), its events and mostly revelations (Like Drive Knight being the Mad Cyborg) on the manga would be far less relevant if they happen in the WC first
That is a major problem but you also have to take into consideration.

100 people watched the anime>10 have read the manga>2 have read the webcomic.
It would be spoiled for hard core fans but since they're hard core fans they'll be satisfied and manga won't really matter.
A good solution would be diverting the manga and webcomic but keeping similar core things, the conclusion of things being revealed may lose its impact but the way its happens differently will let it keep its impact.

Edit: even a good portion of manga readers don't know the webcomic exists

Just thought about this Genos' final upgrade in the wc blasts every single other upgrade out of the water. The manga counterpart will have to blow 10 second mode outta the water too. :alien:

Drive knight low key isn't even the bad guy he's lead on to be. He's innocent lol
i feel like him knowing everything is mad suspicous, i do believe this is a 3 party situation, Genos: good guy, DK: bad guy, MK: he is a bad guy just not the bad guy genos thinks he is.

Is Elder Centipede still going to be 7-B?
The Hero Association staff wondered if they can even defeat Elder Centipede, despite knowing Vaccine Man was defeated, maybe we could use that?

And does somebody has the raws of this panel? Does it says King is one of the few heroes that could face Elder Centipede, or does it says he could defeat EC?

The Hero Association staff wondered if they can even defeat Elder Centipede, despite knowing Vaccine Man was defeated, maybe we could use that?

And does somebody has the raws of this panel? Does it says King is one of the few heroes that could face Elder Centipede, or does it says he could defeat EC?

Oh, its just that when you link a Reddit post here the hyperlink lays it out like that. For example here's a post I did on the OPM sub

Despite me not making the sub, the layout just puts my username next to it.

Хз
That is a major problem but you also have to take into consideration.

100 people watched the anime>10 have read the manga>2 have read the webcomic.
It would be spoiled for hard core fans but since they're hard core fans they'll be satisfied and manga won't really matter.
A good solution would be diverting the manga and webcomic but keeping similar core things, the conclusion of things being revealed may lose its impact but the way its happens differently will let it keep its impact.

Edit: even a good portion of manga readers don't know the webcomic exists
In fact, I would like the manga to return to its original tone.

We absolutely lost the main character, the satire had time to completely fade and became a simple comedy, and the art became some kind of shojo manga.

Like, really compare how the puny Bang looked like, Garou with his evil squint during his villainous debut and Bat at the moment of the display of Fighting Spirit, when he almost killed Garou. Just wildly brutal.

What we have now is a rejuvenated and very sweet Bang, who has gained mass. Garou with a gay gleam in his eyes as he regains his consciousness and remembers that he must follow his heart. And Bad with literally ******* little lights in his eyes, like an emoji, only fire instead of hearts.

Хз

In fact, I would like the manga to return to its original tone.

We absolutely lost the main character, the satire had time to completely fade and became a simple comedy, and the art became some kind of shojo manga.

Like, really compare how the puny Bang looked like, Garou with his evil squint during his villainous debut and Bat at the moment of the display of Fighting Spirit, when he almost killed Garou. Just wildly brutal.

What we have now is a rejuvenated and very sweet Bang, who has gained mass. Garou with a gay gleam in his eyes as he regains his consciousness and remembers that he must follow his heart. And Bad with literally ******* little lights in his eyes, like an emoji, only fire instead of hearts.
oh im not talking about MA arc, im just talking about in general.
but yeah wc MA arc>manga MA arc. the manga arc was much better when underground but when they made it to the surface the wc overtook the manga.

Not the best translator but pretty sure it says contend with EC.

By the way, why are we scaling Orochi to Gaia Cannon?

It was his ultimate attack where he simply redirects energy. I'm not at all sure he could have tanked such a shot.

Isn't it like Genos with his 10 second mode where his body just serves as an energy conduit? Otherwise we have to scale its durability to AP

By the way, why are we scaling Orochi to Gaia Cannon?

It was his ultimate attack where he simply redirects energy. I'm not at all sure he could have tanked such a shot.

Isn't it like Genos with his 10 second mode where his body just serves as an energy conduit? Otherwise we have to scale its durability to AP
He still contained all that energy in his body. Unlike Genos, his body didn't break down when handling all that energy.

Murata should stop slacking off and make only 50 page chapters, each panel having the same quality as the first EOW page, every two days.

Honestly that's probably the only way the ungrateful ass community would be satisfied let's be honest LMAO.
It depends which shonen I say I have not seen any with the drawing quality of one punch man

Can I get a translation for this line?

ヒーロー界において シルバーファングと双璧をなし 肉弾戦の頂点と評価される 超合金クロビカリの圧倒的防御力を 前にしても尚、ガロウは止まらなかった

Can I get a translation for this line?

ヒーロー界において シルバーファングと双璧をなし 肉弾戦の頂点と評価される 超合金クロビカリの圧倒的防御力を 前にしても尚、ガロウは止まらなかった
using DeepL

"Even in the face of the overwhelming defensive power of the superalloy Kurobikari, which is regarded as the pinnacle of flesh-and-blood warfare in the world of heroes and the twin of Silver Fang, Garou did not stop."

Back