• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided.
Well i mean you did say if he reconfirmed it, which would basically just toss the old statement aside since its the same exact thing.
And it can probs be used to webcomic scale.

Disregarding what their vs wiki statistics say and using my own scaling, ONE 's statement might still work. Garou has massive advantages in martial skill, speed and agility whereas Boros has massive raw power and haxy regeneration. We currently don't have any good AP feats for Garou right now, but the fight isn't one-sided as most might think. Garou gets stomped by Meteoric Burst though(right now in the manga).

Disregarding what their vs wiki statistics say and using my own scaling, ONE 's statement might still work. Garou has massive advantages in martial skill, speed and agility whereas Boros has massive raw power and haxy regeneration. We currently don't have any good AP feats for Garou right now, but the fight isn't one-sided as most might think. Garou gets stomped by Meteoric Burst though(right now in the manga).
We gonna disregard Garou’s regen in the WC👺👺

I personally don't think the quote implies Garou has a speed advantage. He's just more skilled and can dodge the same way he dodged Saitama who was faster. Boros's energy bullets are implied to be fast enough to tag Garou and he'd be able to keep the distance between them.

The quote also refers to released Boros.

I personally don't think the quote implies Garou has a speed advantage. He's just more skilled and can dodge the same way he dodged Saitama who was faster. Boros's energy bullets are implied to be fast enough to tag Garou and he'd be able to keep the distance between them.

Like Garou is now canonically faster. We just need to wait for more feats. Guys, stop having this discussion, it will lead to nowhere currently.

Even if Boros did go Meteoric Burst after this, garou also has two more forms. So, it was obvious why people still consider why Awakened Garou from the webcomic is considered relative to Boros.

Even if you look at the portrait description, Boros will fight with overwhelming power, superior playback ability, energy attacks from a distance, while Garou will fight with excellent fighting ability (though I showed off and knocked down Saitama's attack many times). I can not certainly say which is stronger.
Did ONE say this himself? Or is that an explanation from someone who tries to clarify what the author means?

Garou has two unquantifiable forms. Both of which didn't impress Saitama. Also drained his stamina and caused him to get weaker.
The first new form seems to be a decent amp given Garou’s feelings on it, but he’s not the perfect monster like his previous form. He’s exchanging skill for more physical power.

The first new form seems to be a decent amp given Garou’s feelings on it, but he’s not the perfect monster like his previous form. He’s exchanging skill for more physical power.
Yeah, I still wouldn't say it's a MB amp but there's something. He gains regen in that form too iirc.

exchanging skill for more physical power.
Most people say that but there is nothing which indicates it besides visual display. It is not for the first time that Garou seemingly uses only brute force while it probably isn't the case. Or he just didn't think he needed martial arts at that moment. Garou's later speech heavily implies that he still had MCGSF. Besides, even if that was true if power amp is as big as he believes then I would say it is a good exchange.

It's from an interview. I posted the full text at the bottom of the reddit post.
It is from an interview, but I was wondering if ONE himself said that.
e3f4f07b-aaa1-4c6e-8384-4d10bd11c704

There were no quotation marks (") for the last part "Even if you look at the description..", while previous sentences had the marks.

“The quote also refers to released Boros.”

How?

”They’re equals; but Boros is holding back a thousand times over” is a bit of a weird implication.

ONE never says what form Boros is, but it makes more sense it’s Meteoric, since that’s his strongest form and Awakened Garou (before becoming his big beefy demon mode) is his strongest form. Power vs Skill.

“The quote also refers to released Boros.”

How?

”They’re equals; but Boros is holding back a thousand times over” is a bit of a weird implication.

ONE never says what form Boros is, but it makes more sense it’s Meteoric, since that’s his strongest form and Awakened Garou (before becoming his big beefy demon mode) is his strongest form. Power vs Skill.
Related Boros was the only one "spamming bullets"

Why would The strongest Boros be equal to the Weakest Garou?

Related Boros was the only one "spamming bullets"

Why would The strongest Boros be equal to the Weakest Garou?
Boros never spammed bullets. He fired 1 energy blast.

Because the “weakest Garou” is the strongest Garou, as Saitama said. His strength comes from his skill, and as he becomes stronger and bigger, he becomes more mindless and loses his skill.

Saitama picks up on this, and even says “can’t even give a proper response, huh?” when Garou becomes nothing more than a true monster; all power, no skill, none of his strength.

Boros never spammed bullets. He fired 1 energy blast.

Because the “weakest Garou” is the strongest Garou, as Saitama said. His strength comes from his skill, and as he becomes stronger and bigger, he becomes more mindless and loses his skill.

Saitama picks up on this, and even says “can’t even give a proper response, huh?” when Garou becomes nothing more than a true monster; all power, no skill, none of his strength.
Those are spammable. His databook page confirms it. MB didn't spam any bullets.

Strongest in the since of combat capability not raw power. Both have forms that boost stats. Boros just does it better lol

Those are spammable. His databook page confirms it. MB didn't spam any bullets.

Strongest in the since of combat capability not raw power. Both have forms that boost stats. Boros just does it better lol
… ?
Boros NEVER spammed bullets. In any form. Can I have a link to his translated databook page?

Again, wot? Garou’s most skilled form is his strongest form. Saitama literally says so. Meteoric Burst is Boros’ strongest form.

Saying Released Boros was the one ONE was referring to makes ZERO sense and is pure headcanon to wank Boros to unbelievable heights.

… ?
Boros NEVER spammed bullets. In any form. Can I have a link to his translated databook page?

Again, wot? Garou’s most skilled form is his strongest form. Saitama literally says so. Meteoric Burst is Boros’ strongest form.

Saying Released Boros was the one ONE was referring to makes ZERO sense and is pure headcanon to wank Boros to unbelievable heights.

That's what One himself said lol it's the "Energy Bullets" part.

Garou's first form wasn't physically stronger. Garou got weaker do to not really wanting to be a monster. He wanted to be a hero.

It isn't headcanon, he never states meteoric burst to begin with. He knows they both have multiple forms so it would make more sense for base to equal base.

That's what One himself said lol it's the "Energy Bullets" part.

Garou's first form wasn't physically stronger. Garou got weaker do to not really wanting to be a monster. He wanted to be a hero.

It isn't headcanon, he never states meteoric burst to begin with. He knows they both have multiple forms so it would make more sense for base to equal base.

“Energy bullets” Where does it say he spams them? Where does it say he can only do them in Released Form Only??

Yes, I know it’s not physically stronger. THAT IS THE POINT. GAROU IS STILL STRONGEST IN HIS PRE-THICC FORM.

He never states Released, either. “They’re equals; Boros is holding back and Garou is in his weakest form” is such dumb logic.

Back