• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
“Energy bullets” Where does it say he spams them? Where does it say he can only do them in Released Form Only??

Yes, I know it’s not physically stronger. THAT IS THE POINT. GAROU IS STILL STRONGEST IN HIS PRE-THICC FORM.

He never states Released, either. “They’re equals; Boros is holding back and Garou is in his weakest form” is such dumb logic.
One said he can spam them, and it's energy "bullets "

Sorry I thought you meant physically.

He doesn't specify, so why assume the this Garou is equal to the strongest Boros.

One said he can spam them, and it's energy "bullets "

Sorry I thought you meant physically.

He doesn't specify, so why assume the this Garou is equal to the strongest Boros.
Did ONE say “Boros can only spam energy bullets in RELEASED form”?

Because it makes the most sense?? Lmao.

”Garou vs Boros? Could go either way. Oh, Boros is MASSIVELY holding back by not using his strongest form tho. But it could still go either way.” Is just dumb.

MB is a last resort. Boros would fight Garou and try to outlast him. He'd only use MB once Garou had adapted so much that he needed it.
When did ONE say that?

They’d fight, Garou shitstomps, then Boros goes Meteoric and it becomes a decent fight.

Again, pure headcanon is all ya’ll have, and all the headcanons exist only to wank Boros to high heaven and lie about 4 year old statements, some of which not even made by the creator nor writer.

You're really highballing Garou. MB Boros wouldn't be a good match up for first form Garou due to his stamina problem.
Highballing = “paying attention to the actual story”. Got it.

At least I don’t lie about author statements.

And Released Boros wouldn’t be a good fight due to being fodderised.

Are you getting salty cuz it'll make Boros sounds more powerful which will leave Tatsumaki far more behind :unsure::unsure:
“Will leave Tatsumaki far behind”

Lmao. How? Unless Garou pulls something above small planet level (unlikely, considering he’s all about speed and skill and not pure raw power) then Tatsumaki is and always be on Boros’ level, since they’re both small planet level in power and durability, and Boros needs his trump cards to be on that level too.

Boros is just faster based off 1 old headcanon.

The theory I’ve seen around lately is that Tatsumaki didn’t “use too much power and hurt herself”, instead GOD did a little funny meme and gave her an aneurism to either save Psykorochi or weaken her to make her accept power later on.

Seems interesting. But would make Tatsumaki a bit more broken than she already is.

Does Tatsumaki’s ”weapon creation” on her profile really count as “weapon creation”? She didn’t form a weapon out of thin air or created it from materials. She literally just lifted the base which happened to have a pointy end, and some characters called it a spear. It’s like saying Boros from that retconned chapter has “weapon creation” because he threw one of those pillars at Saitama.

Also shouldnt her “her defence weakens when attacking” be removed from her profile? I thought it was supposed to be already.

The theory I’ve seen around lately is that Tatsumaki didn’t “use too much power and hurt herself”, instead GOD did a little funny meme and gave her an aneurism to either save Psykorochi or weaken her to make her accept power later on.

Seems interesting. But would make Tatsumaki a bit more broken than she already is.
Yeah I mentioned that earlier, I think the only counter argument is “no”.

Back