• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lmao. This is exactly what I’m talking about.

”Boros is Boros, so he’s stronger because he’s Boros, because Boros”.

Yes, let us ignore that Tatsumaki’s profile literally has her durability on the level of his AP. And he can only really harm her with his ONE-USE SUICIDE MOVE.
Tats own Dura is nowhere near Boros AP.Was never,will never.She has a perma barrier around her for a reason

And her Barriers never tanked someone on Boros level.MB punches and kicks >> Psychorochis attacks.

PBRC isnt needed.That thing vaporizes the whole S-Class heros(bar Blast) and the MA away

ONE´s Lore is clear as day.Boros~Peak Garou
ONE: Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided.

Autors does not care about feats,a Autor just cares about the Lore and portrayal

And to put the nail in the coffin,Saitama himself said Boros is strong and Boros took several casual attacks without getting splatterd into Pieces.Thats by default a top-notch feat.On the other hand Orochi was treated like shit by Saitama and oneshotted by a casual punch and his ultimate attack got overpowered by Water lol.Cant get more disrespect
TLDR:

Saitama to Boros: Your strong
Saitama to Orochi: Your trash

Feats and portrayal is clear as day

**** the chapter mate, they are not using something original they created, they are using a time system known around the world.

indeed, I just checked on the stopwatch of my phone, and there is indeed : between the minutes and the seconds. Similarly on this site (see this link https://www.online-stopwatch.com/), between minutes and seconds, it's good : . Which means that Garou and PS's fight takes place in microseconds, it wouldn't make sense for ONE and Murata to give us a stopwatch to show that they are very fast and set the hours.

That isn't proof of this timeframe, since stopwatches can indeed show hours.

Can you provide proof what the author was trying to do? This is just speculation, on both sides.

Seiko Stopwatches and many other uses hours.

There are literally millions of stopwatches, with many having different times. I can tell none of you actually clicked the above link. There is no rule on how a stopwatch should be labeled.

Seiko Stopwatches.

That isn't proof of this timeframe, since stopwatches can indeed show hours.

Can you provide proof what the author was trying to do? This is just speculation, on both sides.

Seiko Stopwatches and many other uses hours.
The stopwatch is:
00:00'00"00"'13

Since after the : there is a ', which in maths means minutes, then it means that the first 2 zeroes refers to hours

Somebody posted this on spacebattles and I’m pretty sure this is probably what Murata was trying to go for this with the stopwatch.
Proof? That's just speculation, which once again cannot be used as evidence.

Two ends, and low-end and High-end seems reasonable.

Somebody posted this on spacebattles and I’m pretty sure this is probably what Murata was trying to go for this with the stopwatch.
Bruh that wouldn't make any sense though. That would be 0.013 seconds.

I’m just saying this also happens to say 13 milliseconds which is 0.0013 second. So maybe this is where Murata got the number for the stopwatch from.

Update: I won’t have much time today to work on the pixel scaling, so I’ll likely be done by tomorrow, if not then the day after. I’ve seen this attempt, but there’s one big problem. The entire image is in negative colors, meaning all the previous white lines are black. As you can see, there are still black lines that weren’t added. It would’ve been better to stick with the original colors because the brightness of the lines are very easy to pinpoint. I congratulate you on the attempt tho @NikHelton

I wonder if opm could reach complex multi since it has a confirmed Afterlife and alternate timelines.
Yeah i REALLY can't see that happening. In order for OPM to reach tier 1 at all, a hierarchy needs to be established of dimensions infinitely transcending each other and whatnot. Which i doubt ONE will even bother explaining really. If he wants to wank the verse to oblivion i think the best we are getting is 2-A and even that's a damn lot.

Yeah i REALLY can't see that happening. In order for OPM to reach tier 1 at all, a hierarchy needs to be established of dimensions infinitely transcending each other and whatnot. Which i doubt ONE will even bother explaining really. If he wants to wank the verse to oblivion i think the best we are getting is 2-A and even that's a damn lot.
I may have a misunderstanding on how complex multiverses work tbh.

Back