• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There'll probably be people that'll object to the calc. Kinda unfortunate it didn't yield moon level results like in the video

Noice

@Ourosboros just wanna point out for your CSRC calc, one could argue Boros wasn't referring to melting earth's surface but a general planet surface, like the original 183 petaton calc, but it's melting. I don't this'll change much but just pointing it out
I only did the calc once I was told by others (with translations) that when Boros says "Surface" he means "crust" so unless what I was told was just incorrect, there's no need to worry.

Also does serious punch lead to calc stacking? On it's own, I'm unsure that it leads to a higher result than CSRC

It wouldn’t be calc stacking unless you like, used the result of the CSRC calc in the Serious Punch calc.

Ah, I see, so vaporizing oceans is not included. How would you go about serious punch?
Oh sorry... I didn't realize that was what you meant by surface. Yes, vaporizing the ocean is included because otherwise Boros wouldn't destroy the oceanic crust. Just vaporizing the ocean is actually 700 petatons, so it's an important barrier to destroying the entire crust

Oh, I see. The point I was trying to make earlier is that boros could be refer to a planet's surface as in just a flat land, like the moon for instance, and not like earth, where it has oceans and stuff. I felt he could be generalizing instead, so it's like the original 183 petaton calc where it's average surface destruction, but melting

Oh, I see. The point I was trying to make earlier is that boros could be refer to a planet's surface as in just a flat land, like the moon for instance, and not like earth, where it has oceans and stuff. I felt he could be generalizing instead, so it's like the original 183 petaton calc where it's average surface destruction, but melting
Yes, it's X quantity of energy spread over the earth's surface area, where X is the quantity required to A) vaporize the overlying ocean and destroy the topmost kilometer of oceanic crust or B) melt 35 cubic kilometers of continental crust. Quantity A, the low end, means that all or nearly all the oceans will be boiled away and the upper continental crust + uppermost oceanic crust will be melted into slag. Quantity B, the high end, means that all oceanic crust will be melted as well as the underlying lithosphere and the overwhelming majority of the continental crust will be melted.

Since the oceanic and continental crust melt differently (and one has an ocean between it and CSRC), it's important to consider how CSRC would interact with each- a dynamic that each end takes a different tack to.

So the CRT will only include upgrades for those, and a new key for Genos and Drive Knight, plus ability additions. This one shouldn't take too long. Neat

Wait if Puri is 7-B wouldn't that make Nyan 7-B for almost one shoting him? I mean literally nothing has really changed since Puri encountered Nyan heck not too long ago he couldn't move much at all after Garou no diffed him in his sleep. Also by that logic that Garou would also be 7-B.

So if we accept that source as useable material, the question is, who in the Monster Association would be on Gouketsu's level according to his own evaluation?
The issue is that besides Orochi no one shows a comparable feat to Goketsu. Based on hype and showings the only one that might scale is EC. The rest are demonstrably worse or with Rover would only maybe scale in one area.

I agree with Qawsed, at best, I think they should at least have a "Possibly Higher" key to them. But the only one seems to likely scale is EC because psykos lists him as only the top heroes could beat. And likely Golden Sperm when he eventually arrives

It deflected the CRSC, so it would be at least twice as strong as the CRSC.
He didn't deflect it. He overpowerd the majority of it. You can see the remaining CSRC energy in the serious punch page spread.

To get the energy you would need to do something like: Serious Punch Cloud Split + [CSRC initial energy - CSRC Cloud Split] = Initial Serious Punch Energy.

The issue is that besides Orochi no one shows a comparable feat to Goketsu. Based on hype and showings the only one that might scale is EC. The rest are demonstrably worse or with Rover would only maybe scale in one area.
Would my earlier suggestion of ‘7-B, possibly 7-A+’ work for Elder Centipede?

Back