• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fodder unless God actually ends up having potent mindhax, absorption, reality warping, and other stuff.
If he doesn't, Toei Goku could slap him lol

But for real, I'm really curious to see where they take God in the manga and webcomic, and to see what abilities he'll have.

Btw is anything here worth calculating? Cause it seems like the leftover energy from Psykos’ beam that Atomic Samural sliced caused huge explosions in the background that dwarfs entire city blocks by a lot. And since Vaccine Man’s explosions got 7-B for causing huge explosions from a distance I was wondering if this is anything impressive.

You sure? Cause this is vaccine man’s 7-B calc. The explosions don’t seem to dwarf the buildings as much as the blast shown when Atomic Samurai sliced the beam apart (At least from what I see). So I was thinking maybe this might get results somewhat higher into 7-B.

You sure? Cause this is vaccine man’s 7-B calc. The explosions don’t seem to dwarf the buildings as much as the blast shown when Atomic Samurai sliced the beam apart (At least from what I see). So I was thinking maybe this might get results somewhat higher into 7-B.
Calc it then, and see. If you feel so strongly as to find evidence, then clearly you care enough to do it anyways.

We can literally see the hole Saitama and his acquantinces are looking through next to God’s head so he automatically cannot be as big as even a city. Otherwise the hole would be so small we would not see it.

I reckon God has no set scale or form, he’s an entity but not a physical one. Yet.

In that image, I think it’s being implied he’s sitting in the giant hole Tatsumaki made, so he’s not bigger than that hole, if you compare it to the hole Saitama and co are in.

We can literally see the hole Saitama and his acquantinces are looking through next to God’s head so he automatically cannot be as big as even a city. Otherwise the hole would be so small we would not see it.

I reckon God has no set scale or form, he’s an entity but not a physical one. Yet.

In that image, I think it’s being implied he’s sitting in the giant hole Tatsumaki made, so he’s not bigger than that hole, if you compare it to the hole Saitama and co are in.
There is nothing implied that he is sitting in the giant hole that Tatsumaki made, given the circumstances, it seems that he is in another dimension that can be accessed by the cube.

If you notice, when Flashy is shown in the hole, the scenery is shown with the falling concrete and the like, however, when Mamaco goes to look, the scenery is totally different, it is similar to what appeared when God showed himself to Psykos.

Can someone make a list of all of Orochi's + Psychorochi's distinct forms?
OG Orochi has basically four forms that we see not counting all his minor transformations, like extending his arms or uncoiling them.
1. Stone-faced form (how we see him as he sits around in the MA) https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...chi_OPM.png/revision/latest?cb=20191211173352
2. King of worms: The form he brought out when Garou when for his face
6442670-2065891498-WWKjy.png

3. Released Form: The form he used to fight Saitama (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20190525170729)
4. Heart Element: Goo Orochi (https://kingkirascastlehome.files.wordpress.com/2020/02/x19.png?w=525)

Psykorochi has many more forms than OG Orochi
1. Goddess form: the hulking two bodied form with the twin spears and continent shavers (seen below)
2. Flames of Bursting rage: The form she uses when she splits open her body and tries to end Tatsumaki while Genos enters the fight (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/o...p-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20200912085531)
3. Smokescreen octopus: the form she uses for a panel to get away from Tatsumaki before she turns into a jet (seen below)
4. Psykosjet: No explanation needed (seen below)
5. Panther: Used to dodge Tatsumaki's pillars (seen below)
6. Xenomorph: Blade clashes with the promoted Rook before getting sliced and diced (seen below)

e9yqg9hq7bb61.jpg

Could you please look at my Gouketsu calc though

The only confirmed scaling we have to Goketsu is Orochi. The only other people that could be valid (Rover and Elder Centipede) have no evidence of actually scaling to Goketsu and in Rover's case has a decent chunk of AP anti-feats to suggest he doesn't scale at all.

The only confirmed scaling we have to Goketsu is Orochi. The only other people that could be valid (Rover and Elder Centipede) have no evidence of actually scaling to Goketsu.
Well, we've got Gouketsu's statement in the guidebook. Could anyone relink the guidebook for the exact statement? I'm searching for it and I can't find it. It's on page 38 btw.

Anyways, Gouketsu said (more or less) 'that are more monsters within in the monster association that are easily as strong [as him]' (this is different from the manga, where Gouketsu is just saying Bakuzan's weaker than multiple monsters in the MA).

So if we accept that source as useable material, the question is, who in the Monster Association would be on Gouketsu's level according to his own evaluation?

Damage has just accepted the 7-A, 5 seconds end. That seems like the right choice to me since it's consistent with the approach we took with the original calc before all the changes with Suiryu.

Now that Gouketsu will likely be in a different tier, we have to look at the guidebook statement and see if and how it applies. If nothing else, if Orochi loses his big High 6-C feat, he will be "at least 7-A, likely far higher" by Gouketsu's statement in the manga.

Damage has just accepted the 7-A, 5 seconds end. That seems like the right choice to me since it's consistent with the approach we took with the original calc before all the changes with Suiryu.

Now that Gouketsu will likely be in a different tier, we have to look at the guidebook statement and see if and how it applies. If nothing else, if Orochi loses his big High 6-C feat, he will be "at least 7-A, likely far higher" by Gouketsu's statement in the manga.
That kind of lowers the gap in strength between Psykos and Orochi, highkey. Kind of makes them being comparable to the fusion between the two of them make more sense, imho.

Well, we've got Gouketsu's statement in the guidebook. Could anyone relink the guidebook for the exact statement? I'm searching for it and I can't find it. It's on page 38 btw.

Anyways, Gouketsu said (more or less) 'that are more monsters within in the monster association that are easily as strong [as him]' (this is different from the manga, where Gouketsu is just saying Bakuzan's weaker than multiple monsters in the MA).

So if we accept that source as useable material, the question is, who in the Monster Association would be on Gouketsu's level according to his own evaluation?
Here's a link to the reddit thread for the guide book:

"He declared that there are more monsters within the association that are easily as strong as him"

So there's the source. It's got interviews from ONE, Murata and the directors too. The interview from ONE is interesting because ONE said he approved which lines of dialogue were cut for Season 2... Personally, with the input from ONE it has some legitimacy in my mind, although I'm not sure if every statement should be treated as word of god. What do y'all think?

It could give a likely higher to it, but at this point we don't know who he's referring to, and it might cause us to dive into headcanon territory. The only legit one might be EC but even then, that feels a but stretching.

Back