• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seriously is ******** on other series something you guys always do? Cause this happens every once in a while and it gets annoying. Just let others enjoy whatever they like while you enjoy whatever you like geez.
true ,mha is trash tho and deku is one if not the worst shounen mc out there but thankfully its coming to an end soon but yea lets stay on topic guys no need to needlessy shit on other series

I'm off work, what do you need?
Ah, do you need help with the calculation? I really don't have much time to commit with my job, real-life writing and translation work, but I will take a crack at calcing some of these things tonight. Darth, you seem to have already calced Sage Centipede and Evil Natural Ocean's AP, would you like me to take a second look? Or just help with the speed calculations?

Cherry calced it earlier today and I'll go over it later tonight. If you want to calc it yourself as well Timmy you can, but don't calc it because you feel you have to.

I feel bad for Flashy moreso than I did for Darkshine...
I feel the opposite

Flash got teamed up (Specially in the last chapter) by two peak High Dragons and still fought to the very end while putting a show that literally no other S Class except Blast could do

The difference is how they reacted by being defeated on their best stat, while Flash's reaction was to keep fighting and giving his best, Darkshine was down like a loser, unsure of himself, with no reaction to keep fighting, I feel bad for him much more than Flash.

In case anyone is wondering, the calc they linked here is wrong and I have evaluated it some minutes ago. The correct version of the calc should have the calculated distance from this feat, and not assuming it to be the same distance as the other one. It's a pain in the ass I know, but that's the correct way. And timeframe, 0.0002 seconds is just wrong. The timer at the end of the chapter shows it to be microseconds.

In case anyone is wondering, the calc they linked here is wrong and I have evaluated it some minutes ago. The correct version of the calc should have the calculated distance from this feat, and not assuming it to be the same distance as the other one. It's a pain in the ass I know, but that's the correct way. And timeframe, 0.0002 seconds is just wrong. The timer at the end of the chapter shows it to be microseconds.
Finding the distance is impossible, and lowballing it to the distance found last chapter should be valid considering this is said to be more “dense” and they are said to have sped up far more, “accelerating endlessly” compared to the previous constellation

TwoConstellations.png

The new constellation is much smaller.. But the timeframe is so small that it honestly doesn't matter.

It's not microseconds. It's just 1/10000 of a second. The measurement after seconds is 1/100 of a second which is centiseconds. The one after centiseconds is 1/100 of a centisecond so 1/10000 of a second. Microsecond is 1/1000000 of a second.

So what would you suggest? You would use the time frame .0013 seconds, and a distance that is unquantifiably above the previous calc distant.

Finding the distance is impossible, and lowballing it to the distance found last chapter should be valid considering this is said to be more “dense” and they are said to have sped up far more, “accelerating endlessly” compared to the previous constellation
Not really impossible, just hard. Someone already said he is going to calc the distance anyway. Not everything there can be calculated, but it works anyway. The distance from the previous calc will not be accepted no matter how you guys try it.

It's not microseconds. It's just 1/10000 of a second. The measurement after seconds is 1/100 of a second which is centiseconds. The one after centiseconds is 1/100 of a centisecond so 1/10000 of a second. Microsecond is 1/1000000 of a second.
Yeah I got that, thanks. My dumbass brain thought it was microseconds as people here said. My bad.
So what would you suggest? You would use the time frame .0013 seconds, and a distance that is unquantifiably above the previous calc distant.
Already answered here. Distance isn't fully uncalculable, actually you can calc most of it.

Yeah I got that, thanks. My dumbass brain thought it was microseconds as people here said. My bad.

Already answered here. Distance isn't fully uncalculable, actually you can calc most of it.
Most of it would still be a massive lowball due to unmeasurable depth aswell, so how would you compensate for that?

Back