• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This feat does say it's denser (so while not as large in area, there's more zips and zags to mitigate that).
Zamasu said he is doing it tho so people should just wait till he's done instead of getting a tad impatient and trying to calc it using filler numbers and values.

Timeframe is obviously wrong too, it's 0.0013 seconds.
So when the distance is calced, divide it by 0.0013 to get speed, then divide again because it was two dudes.

Obviously betting it's FTL tho all the same but just wait to do it properly.

Not really impossible, just hard. Someone already said he is going to calc the distance anyway. Not everything there can be calculated, but it works anyway. The distance from the previous calc will not be accepted no matter how you guys try it.
No, it’s literally impossible. Given the context of the scene it should be allowed

No, it’s literally impossible.
It's not impossible it's just so ******* tedious and bullshittingly annoying I'd rather shoot myself than even attempt, but it is possible.
You could even get super anal about it and even angsize each and every line due to the slightly skewed perspective to get the exact length while accounting for distance from the POV comparative between each line, and if the issue is "they clump together in the middle", that also isn't a issue, you could try lining up every intersection and ultimately, after thousands of attempts, reach an accurate result without any guesswork or extra/missed lines.

Of course that's ******* unrealistic as **** and nobody is gonna do it, someone will try and get close enough to where it's "good enough" and more or less accurate, but if you really wanted to, you definitely could, it's not impossible it's just super ******* dumb.

It's not impossible it's just so ******* tedious and bullshittingly annoying I'd rather shoot myself than even attempt, but it is possible.
You could even get super anal about it and even angsize each and every line due to the slightly skewed perspective to get the exact length while accounting for distance from the POV comparative between each line, and if the issue is "they clump together in the middle", that also isn't a issue, you could try lining up every intersection and ultimately, after thousands of attempts, reach an accurate result without any guesswork or extra/missed lines.

Of course that's ******* unrealistic as **** and nobody is gonna do it, someone will try and get close enough to where it's "good enough" and more or less accurate, but if you really wanted to, you definitely could, it's not impossible it's just super ******* dumb.
There are like 2 or 3 people doing it rn...

Nothing is impossible.

IMG_1122.png

U can’t even properly see most of the lines

So anyone mind filling me in on whats going on with the chapter? Im having mixed thoughts. Are there multiple gods for the many forces of earth? Is that centipede monster orochi?

So anyone mind filling me in on whats going on with the chapter? Im having mixed thoughts. Are there multiple gods for the many forces of earth? Is that centipede monster orochi?
I want to say it is Orochi, as that’s what is heavily implied but it may not be. Orochi can still make a return so whatever

It’s just one god but my guess is God seems to have gotten pissed at Garou’s comment about God being unreliable and him killing God. So I’m guessing he basically went.

“Oh so that’s how you wanna play huh. Go Sage Centipede! And for good measures. Here take this boost. Go Evil Ocean Water!”

And bam just like that we have two monsters above dragon but rated as unknown. And no the centipede is a new monster and not Orochi. Murata actually said on a stream once that there was gonna be another centipede above Elder Centipede and I guess he made that real.

I've done the first part of the calculation.

All I need to do now is spend 6 hours of my life going over lines, only for someone to debunk my finished calc.
I'll be sure to nitpick one or two lines out of the 8000 forcing you to redo it again because you were like 4 pixels off.

Back