• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9-10. Tatsumaki/Post-Ninja Village Arc Flashy Flash (Pretty self-explanatory as well Tatsumaki basically beats everyone below her except maybe Metal Knight. Flashy Flash after the ninja village arc was narratively treated as somebody on the lvl of Tatsumaki)
When was Flashy narratively treated on Tats' level (Been awhile since I read the webcomic)?

Both of them stomped their respective dragon lvl monster without any effort in the webcomic and were removed from the story to deal with separate organization threats.

I mean,

Tatsumaki Vs Psykos and Flashy Vs Ninjas ended up as an effortless stomp with the stomped opponent having a similar fighting style and vastly underestimating the character that stomped them. Then they proceeded to have some sort of way to have them not rofl stomp all the other cadres (Tats Vs Psykorochi and Flashy's bizarre adventure). Wouldn't that make them narratively similar (even if you ignore the second part, the first fights they have would definitely make it look like they're narratively around the same strength right?).

Then again, this is both of our speculation on something that will happen 999 years later so we both can't be definitively right anyways.

I mean,

Tatsumaki Vs Psykos and Flashy Vs Ninjas ended up as an effortless stomp with the stomped opponent having a similar fighting style and vastly underestimating the character that stomped them. Then they proceeded to have some sort of way to have them not rofl stomp all the other cadres (Tats Vs Psykorochi and Flashy's bizarre adventure). Wouldn't that make them narratively similar (even if you ignore the second part, the first fights they have would definitely make it look like they're narratively around the same strength right?).

Then again, this is both of our speculation on something that will happen 999 years later so we both can't be definitively right anyways.
Ehh not really Flashy Flash still had somewhat of a problem dealing with the ninjas and even got a bit hurt while Tatsumaki pretty much outright stomped all her enemies prior to Psykorochi in the MA Arc. In the webcomic it does seem like Flashy Flash is now much closer to Tatsumaki in strength. But yeah like you said neither of our speculations could be correct. Like I said I’m just currently guessing the top 20 based on statements and speculations.

I think .0013 seconds should be used which would make the results around 6ish times smaller.
Yeah, you can see the lines in the background when the timer starts. 0.0002 seconds is a rather large highball.

Yeah, let's just wait for Zamasu to finish so we can get the most accurate result possible. Not much of a fan of these calculations that use weirdly estimated distances.

0.0013 is the best timeframe to use. I don't see why 0.0002 would be used. In the first few panels, we see the beginning of what eventually becomes the massive structure in 0.0013 seconds as they speed up. They are part of the structure.

IMG_7820.png

So I guess Platinum S is the actual test/limit to see if a character is High Dragon or Above Dragon ?

That means Bang and Flash are like the strongest Dragons

About the narrative implying Flash and Tats are somewhat equal, I believe it could be more about overall instead of raw power alone. Why ? Because while Tatsumaki is stronger than 90% of the cast, Flash is faster than 90% of the cast, and they have really high stats in every other area (Flash is also super strong and durable, Tatsumaki is also super fast), there are only a few that can safely fight and defeat them in battle, and we already saw two moments when the Narrative literally blocks them from being in the battlefield at full power/from the start, and even then, they have a nerf (Like how they even removed Flash's sword from the equation and even made Platinum state how he was weaker without it)

About the narrative implying Flash and Tats are somewhat equal, I believe it could be more about overall instead of raw power alone. Why ? Because while Tatsumaki is stronger than 90% of the cast, Flash is faster than 90% of the cast, and they have really high stats in every other area (Flash is also super strong and durable, Tatsumaki is also super fast), there are only a few that can safely fight and defeat them in battle, and we already saw two moments when the Narrative literally blocks them from being in the battlefield at full power/from the start, and even then, they have a nerf (Like how they even removed Flash's sword from the equation and even made Platinum state how he was weaker without it)
Yeah I can see that

So I guess Platinum S is the actual test/limit to see if a character is High Dragon or Above Dragon ?

That means Bang and Flash are like the strongest Dragons

Yep Platinum Sperm probably took Golden Sperm's original role in the webcomic as the gatekeeper for Above Dragon now.

Honestly I really don't think Bang should even be considered one of the strongest. Like even in his Awakened Breath state he was only able to keep up with Garou who is stronger than him because of Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist being a defensive technique and him being more skilled then the asleep Garou. He even says that when Garou used the combination technique Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist even a single direct hit would break all his bones which was shown when a graze managed to take down Bang. Meanwhile Flash is here tanking attacks from Platinum Sperm as well as an even stronger Garou who is using Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist which should be far stronger than Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist.

I feel like the two strongest dragons right now should be Flashy Flash and Atomic Samurai w/ Sun Blade.

Wonder if the 8 pages will show Garou evolving to his 1st Awakened form since he originally did so against GS in the webcomic
Idk if Murata meant he missed 8 pages that come after Garou Vs PS though. He mentioned in his tweets that the 8 pages missed don't effect the chapter that much which probably means they were 8 pages somewhere in the middle of it imo

Or these 8 pages are spread in different moments of the chapter

A few for Flash and PS getting up from the God Slayer Fist

A few for God Blast

And I guess a few from Garou Vs Sage Centipede (Badass name btw)

Still think Hermit Centipede might fit better since all previous centipede names were two syllable long

Junior Centipede, Senior Centipede, Elder Centipede

the missing pages are obviously Garou vs Centipede and ENO. It'd make 0 sense for Murata to end it on a panel of Garou kicking Centipede

Back