• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not Another redditor saying Tatsumaki tanking a portion of Psykorochi’s God Beam “doesn’t count“ because ”I don’t like it and my headcanon says she didn’t tank it”…

Wait one second.

If you scale the Mask above Fubuki Peak...

This would mean that he could deal damage or withstand the attacks of an enraged Rover. Also, it would put him above the Centipede before molting.

The Ugly Fuhrer would be much stronger than Rover and Centipede before molting, as well as the base Bang (It scales at the Rogue level). But at the same time, Bang was able to beat him.

Got a question about animated MA arc. How would they animate the gory scenes? It is a seinen rather than a shōnen so would they openly animate it like parasyte kinda?

What happened to Amai was just a silhouette and I still think it will get censored.
No idea what they'll do for Zanbai's death.

Fuhrer Ugly's most violent moments probably are more like a season 4 thing than a season 3 one.

Either that, or there'll be a huge tone shift.

I could kind of see this because it's been over 6 years since the syndication of the manga, so a lot more people who'll watch the show would be adults or near-adults (at least according to some TV logic I've heard about repeat viewers vs new audiences).

What happened to Amai was just a silhouette and I still think it will get censored.
No idea what they'll do for Zanbai's death.

Fuhrer Ugly's most violent moments probably are more like a season 4 thing than a season 3 one.
Ok but what about Zombieman, his whole chapter is gore gore and more gore.

“Monsterised Tatsumaki fused with Orochi blessed by God with Zombieman regeneration and Genos’ 10 seconds mode and Blast’s teleporting powers vs Armored Boros no regen or use of any energy.”

Reddit, probably: “Boros low diffs, maybe mid diffs with wank.”

We get it, you hate reddit because their opinions on Tatsumaki are different from your own.
I hate Reddit because Reddit is the land of bad opinions and stupidity. And can’t accept that Boros may be able to actually struggle against someone that isn’t Saitama or Garou.

But please, keep pretending its “becuz different opinion about Tatsumaki”, when in reality it’s closer to “becuz they believe Boros is a god”.

The only other person to “surprise” Saitama with speed was flashy, and Saitama just said he was kinda fast at that.
Boros dashed at him and he got shocked

Boros didn't really damage Saitama, he just thought incorrectly that he was damaged. Even the CSRC, which is all the power of a stronger form, can't do anything to a suppressed Saitama.

No, I hate Reddit because they’d rather be willingly ignorant just to downplay a character they don’t like at all cost.
It's not even willing ignorance because none of this is proven. We never see Tatsumaki vs Boros, or have any direct scaling between them.
/s means sarcasm if u didn’t know
I thought /s was serious, sorry.

Boros is a god.
Until Saitama acknowledges anyone else in terms of power he continues being the king
Saitama doesn’t even REMEMBER Boros if Extra chapters are taken to be canon.

Referring to one of the more recent chapters where Saitama contemplates he doesn’t really have any special or killer moves, despite “Killer Move, Serious Punching“ Boros.

Huh. It’s almost like Saitama only said such things to hype Boros up, since the two relate to eachother on an almost identical level.

It's not even willing ignorance because none of this is proven. We never see Saitama vs Boros, or have any direct scaling between them.

I thought /s was serious, sorry.
There are people who say Tatsumaki “dodged” Psykorochi’s God Beam just to downplay her, with no evidence whatsoever. So, yes, it is willing ignorance.

Saitama doesn’t even REMEMBER Boros if Extra chapters are taken to be canon.
Proof? Even if he doesn’t, I don’t see what this proves. He beat Boros at the end, why would he remember jim
Referring to one of the more recent chapters where Saitama contemplates he doesn’t really have any special or killer moves, despite “Killer Move, Serious Punching“ Boros.
?
Huh. It’s almost like Saitama only said such things to hype Boros up, since the two relate to eachother on an almost identical level.
He said this after hearing Boros attack was gonna surface wipe the planet, it’s almost like he needed to get serious to block an attack on that level.

Back