• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That you are trying with all your might wank relativistic speed for Tatsumaki.
I made 2 half-jokes about it. Lmao.

It wouldn’t be ”wank”, considering people who are weaker than her are relativistic already. But I can see why it would be “wank” to those who don’t like Tatsumaki being one of the strongest in the verse.

I like Tatsumaki as well as Fubuki. Power and speed are not in any way interconnected, with esper powers, too, because we do not really know how they work and how power is converted into speed.

It wouldn’t be ”wank”, considering people who are weaker than her are relativistic already. But I can see why it would be “wank” to those who don’t like Tatsumaki being one of the strongest in the verse.
It's not that we don't like Tatsumaki, I like her character and powers. It's just that you love her too much and try to wank her every time there's a discussion.

If we never considered scaling, but only direct feats, what would be the top 10 One-Punch Man heroes? And their levels.

Darkshine would probably be one of the weakest heroes. Because his direct feats are not more than the level of the building, and the speed is only subsonic +.

If we never considered scaling, but only direct feats, what would be the top 10 One-Punch Man heroes? And their levels.
Using ONLY true feats we have actually seen:
1. Saitama.
2. Tatsumaki.
3. Genos (10 seconds mode).
4. Flashy Flash.
5. Bang.
6. Atomic Samurai.

No idea about the rest.

Psykos (someone whose powers have been described as textbook-like and completely deconstructed by Tatsumaki) and Fubuki have both been able to sense psychic power, so I think it's reasonable Tats can too.

1. Saitama - Multi-continental
2. Tatsumaki - Small Country Level
3. Genos - Small City Level. His first blast against Psykorochi might place him above Tatsumaki.
4. Metal Knight - Small City Level
5. Bang - Multi City Block Level

The rest is too complicated for me

Psykos (someone whose powers have been described as textbook-like and completely deconstructed by Tatsumaki) and Fubuki have both been able to sense power, so I think it's reasonable Tats can too.
They can sense power, and the vague feeling of how strong someone is, but /power levels/ is a bit more specific than that. Again, why would Tatsumaki be surprised by Psykorochi if she could just sense the exact number of how strong she was?

Nothing suggests vague feelings when it comes to closely fighting other psychics. There's some indication that it's vague given Psykos' frequent underestimations, but it's also shown that she can very accurately gauge monsters.

She could just not be sensing her power.

Nothing suggests vague feelings when it comes to closely fighting other psychics. There's some indication that it's vague given Psykos' frequent underestimations, but it's also shown that she can very accurately gauge monsters.

She could just not be sensing her power.
“She can very accurately guage monsters”

Isnt 99% of anything Gyoro says purposefully BS? Rhino Wrestler was on the front lines because of that BS. She also thought Black Sperm and Homeless Emperor can handle Tatsumaki. She’s smart, but when has she ever been shown discussing exact, number specific power levels?

Sensing strength in OPM is probably like seeing a really muscly guy. Like, you KNOW he’s stronger than you just by looking at him, but you can’t tell the exact number of weight he can benchpress without seeing it. OPM psychics are most likely the exact same.

Sekiro just doesn't like Tatsumaki to get blitzed.
I’m fine with her getting blitzed. But you’re welcome to lie more.

I just think it makes sense that one of the strongest beings in the verse would also be one of the fastest. Not that blitzing her even matters unless you’re Saitama, Blast, King or Boros.

Rhino Wrestler was definitely a Demon level threat because he can fight Iaian. What she lied about was him being strong enough to defeat S-Class heroes (if she truly even said that), which even she presents as usually requiring Dragon levels. There's an entire Cadre rank based on the Association's best, so this is definitely an exception.

She thought that because Tatsumaki only uses a tiny fraction of her power. She claims to be using her full power after everyone's evacuated the base, but it turns out even then she was holding back.

No, because Fubuki senses that Tats is using more power than she did before. I'd agree with you when Psykos is detecting battles remotely, but Fubuki just tried to stop Tats moments prior.

Last edited:
One, no. Willpower doesn’t automatically make you a stronger psychic. Please cite your source for this.
Psychic powers are connected to one's mind so, naturally, if your character is developed, your powers will grow too. Also, will is a resistance for espers, so both concepts are connected.

Two, when has Tatsumaki sensed exact power levels? If she can, why was she surprised by Psykorochi??
Fubuki can read power levels, so a more advanced user should as well read them. She was surprised about where had she obtained that power from, not by the power itself, it was later revealed that Psykorochi wasn't a big deal to her.

Last edited:
I haven’t remade anything yet, I gave proposals for if we decided to scale Amai above Fubuki’s peak.

And there’s a version of that scaling that doesn’t involve that.

In Season 1, OVA 6, Tatsumaki threatened to restrain every hero present at the murder scene.

If Saitama wasn’t there, could she have succeeded? What would the aftermath be??

Back