• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just hope she isn't weakened like during the webcomic so Saitama can get a potent psychic resistance.
Also, weakened Tatsumaki in the WC could tango with all cadres at once, while Manga weakened Tatsumaki got overpowered by FU, so i hope she recovers soon.
Tbf Tatsumaki got weakened to several different degrees while webcomic Tatsumaki only really had one state of weakness

She could be recovered back up to Orochi spear level or maybe even higher

Why/how does FU scale to spear throw in anyway?
Tatsumaki casually does this, so arguing she got weakened bc of this doesn’t necessarily work without evidence, then she walks down on Fubuki, sees her harmed, then gets a boost in power, then she gets clapped by FU

You guys disputing to get some scaling upgrades...

me waiting till friday to get a tier 6 feat that is uncalculable and will be atleast 7-B. 😭

So there’s no solid evidence that the Tatsumaki that did the spear throw is comparable to the one that Ugly overpowered?
More so there’s no proper reason to assume that she has gotten weaker. We have seen that the only times she’s gotten weakened is when she ******* exploded from the inside, something being heavily implied to be the work of god, and I’m other cases of her being heavily injured she doesn’t seem to be weakened at all, only her physical capabilities would be weakened at best.
During the spear throw or spin, we see that she casually does it, smiling during the process of slamming it into the ground, and just flicking her finger around to spin it at tremendous speed. The point is that she CASUALLY does all this.
After the feat she was only shown to be out of breath at most, but to argue she just suddenly dropped under .0000001x of that power (not literal) requires some heavy evidence, especially when her sister has literally recovered from a state of over usage in a very short period of time, likely less than the time it took for Tatsumaki to actually join the fight.

I believe the only way argue that Tatsumaki got massively weaker is the fact that she was losing to the cadre, who are listed as city level here. Assuming that is the argument, then it shouldn’t work. For starters, the scaling chain within that is absolutely MASSIVE, along with the fact that people like FU got massively stronger overtime. So being city level shouldn’t even be a problem, more of everyone getting stronger and it’s possible for them to upscale city level.

Don’t even get me started on Orochi’s heart, something EVERYONE harmed.
He survived the initial attack from the spear, and took the CONSTANT rotational energy of the spear spinning for some amount of time before finally being ripped apart.
The point is that he could survive the initial impact and took some rotational energy for some time. If this spear can be calc properly then that should upscale Orochi heart, and pretty much everyone.

I have no idea how strong the base lift feat is, so I’ll just throw up a random number like Large island level. 1.79912e19/5.3543384e15= 3360.1x.
The feat is going to be larger than large island level I can guarantee that, but even if I just estimate it’s baseline then that’d suggest that Tatsumaki got over 3000 times weaker over something she casual does, WITH A GRIN, and was only out of breath.

Ok, um, no.

Firstly, we only see her smile after spinning it, this is her expression when actually dropping it down. The fact is, her powers are disrupted, she's out of stamina, covered in wounds, bleeding like crazy, used up even more power, etc. It's entirely reasonable to assume someone in that state continues to weaken.

Also, you can say 'but to argue she just suddenly dropped under .0000001x of that power (not literal) requires some heavy evidence', well so does assuming she dropped to any other tiny fraction of her full power. This is a non-argument.

Secondly, surface area is a thing. Orochi was only hit by the very tip, so he only scales to a tiny portion of the overall energy. Also, you say it only tore him apart upon spinning, but all we can see are a few tattered remains on the spinning top even before it's ground to pulp. No hero did even a fraction of this damage.

Last edited:
Firstly, we only see her smile after spinning it, this is her expression when actually dropping it down. The fact is, her powers are disrupted, she's out of stamina, covered in wounds, bleeding like crazy, used up even more power, etc. It's entirely reasonable to assume someone in that state continues to weaken.
We can’t even see her face, all we see is that she has big eyes. That’s it, implying she was serious, sure, but right after, she was literally grinning and just flicked her finger around. She was out of breath at most, and in her fight she was shown to be at a constant power. Assuming she was weakening over time without evidence doesn’t work, “isnt a argument.”
She exploded once, still showed that she had a gigantic amount of power, and I mean HUGE, and she runs out of breath for a couple of seconds and she’s suddenly just down to the ground with her level of power?
Narrative wise it wouldn’t even make sense for her to just drop so much when the several feats she was keeping up only left her out of breath.
Keeping a 2 layer giant shield up, lifting the spear into the air, breaking it down into a spear, flipping it and slamming into the ground, then spinning it.
Also, you can say 'but to argue she just suddenly dropped under .0000001x of that power (not literal) requires some heavy evidence', well so does assuming she dropped to any other tiny fraction of her full power. This is a non-argument.
I can say it’s an argument, because it’s illogical to assume she just dropped this massive amount without any evidence behind it. The argument works perfectly fine.
Secondly, surface area is a thing. Orochi was only hit by the very tip, so he only scales to a tiny portion of the overall energy. Also, you say it only tore him apart upon spinning, but all we can see are a few tattered remains on the spinning top. No hero did even a fraction of this damage.
I’m not gonna act like I know how SA works with KE because I don’t, but iirc when they’re directly attacked by an object they fully scale. I’ll look more into this.
Yes, it spun DEEP into the ground before it started ripping him apart. We even see a large majority of his heart on the tip of the drill and then he was ripping apart over time. The attack wasn’t too much above him or he wouldn’t been killed on impact or ripped apart the instant it started spinning, something that didn’t happen. By the time he finally “died” the drill was damn near at his ritual place. He would have to take this energy for a long period of time. He should downscale at least, and the other heroes doesn’t rip him apart but they do scale due to massively harming them.
Unlike them, the drill is constantly causing damage while it’s spinning and pushed down on him.
And this isn’t even considering his heart was MASSIVELY weakened.
So if I find a way to calc this and it yields high results, they would scale regardless.

IMG_1076.png

Is body manipulation already on his profile?

We can’t even see her face, all we see is that she has big eyes. That’s it, implying she was serious, sure, but right after, she was literally grinning and just flicked her finger around. She was out of breath at most, and in her fight she was shown to be at a constant power.
She says that using too much of her power at once causes her abilities to destabilize. She was perfectly fine and at a constant level of power after twisting PsykoOrochi, but her power still declined alot. In fact, she's shown smiling when twisting PsykoOrochi, so your argument makes no sense to begin with.
Assuming she was weakening over time without evidence doesn’t work, “isnt a argument.”
She was bleeding out and out of breath. When people bleed out and are already out of breath, they tend to get weaker when they keep performing activities.
She exploded once, still showed that she had a gigantic amount of power, and I mean HUGE, and she runs out of breath for a couple of seconds and she’s suddenly just down to the ground with her level of power?
That's consistently what happens when she exerts herself, so yeah.
Narrative wise it wouldn’t even make sense for her to just drop so much when the several feats she was keeping up only left her out of breath.
Narrative wise, it makes perfect sense. She was out of breath and heavily strained before because she was using up all of her power, so it's just ditto for this.
Keeping a 2 layer giant shield up, lifting the spear into the air, breaking it down into a spear, flipping it and slamming into the ground, then spinning it.
Seems like something that would require a lot of power to maintain for so long.
I can say it’s an argument, because it’s illogical to assume she just dropped this massive amount without any evidence behind it. The argument works perfectly fine.
It's not logical. You're also expecting us to believe this with no evidence. The fact is, all we see her do afterwards is lose to people who don't have feats on this level.
I’m not gonna act like I know how SA works with KE because I don’t, but iirc when they’re directly attacked by an object they fully scale. I’ll look more into this.
No, that's not how it works, and that's why we always divide by surface area.
Yes, it spun DEEP into the ground before it started ripping him apart. We even see a large majority of his heart on the tip of the drill and then he was ripping apart over time.
No we don't. We see tatters on the tip of the drill, and we don't see the damages beforehand.
The attack wasn’t too much above him or he wouldn’t been killed on impact or ripped apart the instant it started spinning, something that didn’t happen.
The attack impaled him and ripped him to tatters. This tiny portion of the energy is greatly above him even if it did occur over some time (like a few seconds).
By the time he finally “died” the drill was damn near at his ritual place. He would have to take this energy for a long period of time. He should downscale at least, and the other heroes doesn’t rip him apart but they do scale due to massively harming them.
Why should he even downscale? I get your logic that he's not torn apart instantly, but you can't reasonably assume something that impales him, reduces him to tatters and then grinds him to pulp scales.

I could see someone like Darkshine or Atomic Samurai scaling, but the body itself and people like PPP, who took dozens upon dozens of punches to do any heavy damage, shouldn't.
Unlike them, the drill is constantly causing damage while it’s spinning and pushed down on him.
It'd still need to be able to severely damage him for something like this to work. It's not like just drilling through a layer of metal for 15 hours.
And this isn’t even considering his heart was MASSIVELY weakened.
Still powerful enough to take an entire combo from Bang and Bomb with nowhere near the damage.

After the drill, Tatsumaki outpaced /THOUSANDS/ of Homeless Emperor’s energy balls, may or may not have taken a hit, and then the next time we see her who’s so weakened that she has to lean against a rock and is sweating and panting (first time we’ve really seen her like that).

Then she blasts Fubuki, then restrains Fubuki, Bomb and Bang, then stops a punch from Fuhrer Ugly, who then breaks out of it and swipes at her.

Fuhrer Ugly scales to Tatsumaki, when Bang effortlessly “lol, no u’d” Fuhrer Ugly, when sevrely weakened Tatsumaki could restrain Bang without issue?

She is getting dramatically weaker simply by being awake. If Tatsumaki was anything close to her spear lift strength Fuhrer Ugly would be a smoothie a few chapters ago.

Since the tip relative to the ground is unknown, I'll try something else.

There's a constant streak on the spinning top, so it's not moving faster than 60 rotations per second before it hits Orochi's heart.

We have the width and height of the base, so we can find the mass and moment of inertia to find that this is equivalent to less than 6.4 Teratons. If we divide the energy of the spinning top by cross-section of the Monster Association (effectively the entire area minus a circular portion since I'm not even including the smaller cone) and multiply it by Orochi's cross-sectional surface area (lets say 10 m^2), it's under 3 megatons.

However, rotational KE is a tiny portion of the total KE.

Edit: Redid it a little more accurately, but still without the smaller cone. It's under 2 megatons.

I kind of get what they mean. It's more like the machines can't properly measure their power.

They even say DS' tonnage is immeasurable in the webcomic/manga.

I tried doing (now discontinued) calculations for a trash novel called Empress Theresa, and I found that isn't always the case. And these water columns were going at 1000 km/h.
I’m not too sure on that size tbh, doesn’t that only account for the portion that is above ground and not taking the fact that when she twisted it, it would logically increase in size?
I’ll go measure several scans and gets it’s mass, and since it traveled a hella large distance in a single panel I’ll just do KE like that since I have no idea how to work rotational KE.
I know this is deleted but I may as well cover it.

The portion above ground vastly dwarves the below ground section and would require a slightly different moment of inertia formula that's not even worth doing.

As for her twisting it, it'd still retain the same overall mass/volume and decrease in width. It's not like she's adding mass or anything, and the width is shown to remain the same. Also, we visually see the new height isn't all that different.

RKE is only a portion of the object's actual kinetic energy anyway.

Last edited:
I tried doing (now discontinued) calculations for a trash novel called Empress Theresa, and I found that isn't always the case. And these water columns were going at 1000 km/h.

I know this is deleted but I may as well cover it.

The portion above ground vastly dwarves the below ground section and would require a slightly different moment of inertia formula that's not even worth doing.

As for her twisting it, it'd still retain the same overall mass/volume and decrease in width. It's not like she's adding mass or anything, and the width is shown to remain the same. Also, we visually see the new height isn't all that different.

RKE is only a portion of the object's actual kinetic energy anyway.
I deleted it bc I realized what I said was dumb-

Back