• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Godzilla in the movie "Godzilla vs. Kong" made a hole with a beam to the core of the Earth. The diameter of the hole was 200+ meters. And he vaporized the stone.

A much steeper feat in terms of power and volume, but that's just island level.
Well that sucks. I guess the most I could hope for now is for Evil Natural Ocean pulling a Psykorochi and slicing part of the planet since I really don’t think ENO will do something like slicing the moon. And Large Size wouldn’t scale to anyone but ENO and Saitama.

Well that sucks. I guess the most I could hope for now is for Evil Natural Ocean pulling a Psykorochi and slicing part of the planet since I really don’t think ENO will do something like slicing the moon. And Large Size wouldn’t scale to anyone but ENO and Saitama.
Let instead of creating a tunnel by destroying the stone, it will "push" this volume of earth into space. The kinetic energy will be at the level of a small planet or planet.

Boros has long hair because his regeneration prevents him from cutting his hair...
🤔

Perhaps this is the limit of the length of his hair. Well, or their hair grows as fast as that of ordinary people, but when they are cut off, they are restored to their last state. Roughly speaking, they grow at the usual rate, but if they are cut off, then they will be restored to their previous state.
or his hair is indestructible and his body regenerates from it

That would indeed be insane. But currently the gap between top tiers and high tiers is so big that the fusion would still be one-shot.

Btw I wonder if this hypotetical fusion's regenerative abilities would increase as it merges more cells.

Imagine if Garou uses Bakuzan's hell dispatch chop against saitama, but then it actually sends him to hell, wich is an outerversal construct then Saitama punches it to destruction along with Satan and the concept of death itself, and then returns almost immediately and Garou has no clue what just happened.

Back