• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He didn't nullify it, he hit it so many times that exploded.
I don't get your logic. Literally in your interpretation he's not overpowering it because he can't, so he's not overpowering it and somehow still scales. Please explain how this even remotely works?
If you're right, it should absolutely be divided because he's only 'nullifying' tiny portions at a time.
When you put it that way it sounds weird and It's not that he can't it's just that his sword was too small for it and why it needed to be divided just because of that? It's a freaking sword you won't expect a sword to just dispel the entirety of it in just one freakn slash by your logic his sword should erase the whole body of GS in one slash before scaling him to him

What's your logic here? He shouldn't downscale just because, according to you (I say according to you because you're just making this up), a sword is too small to overpower an attack that size? That makes no sense because there's no actual reason to scale him even—especially, in fact—by your logic.

You're really proving my point here. Golden Sperm is a being with certain durability per area, so obliterating is far superior to cutting off his arm. This is an energy attack with a certain amount of energy per amount of volume.

What's your logic here? He shouldn't downscale just because, according to you (I say according to you because you're just making this up), a sword is too small to overpower an attack that size? That makes no sense because there's no actual reason to scale him even—especially, in fact—by your logic.

You're really proving my point here. Golden Sperm is a being with certain durability per area, so obliterating is far superior to cutting off his arm. This is an energy attack with a certain amount of energy per amount of volume.
I mean how causally he cut that thing? And the fact he cut GS who's for sure can tank it? Ah Yeah nevermind but your logic is really shit you just don't expect he can erase the entirety of it in just one dumb slash it's a freaking sword have you seen a sword erase the entire objects before? I haven't

'He cut it so casually' is a worthless (pun intended) argument. It's like arguing you can lift 200 kg because you can lift 8.1 kg with ease.

GS tanked one slash that's superior to one portion of Homeless Emperor's attack.

Your logic is completely irrational. You're literally arguing that he scales to the entire sphere just because he can't possibly destroy it all at once, which is also based on the assumption that he's only incapable of overpowering it all due to surface area. Put that into perspective.

Your logic is completely irrational. You're literally arguing that he scales to the entire sphere just because he can't possibly destroy it all at once, which is also based on the assumption that he's only incapable of overpowering it all due to surface area. Put that into perspective.
By your logic a sword should destroy/erase an entire body of the said target in just one swing before fully scaling it to the said target smh and are you saying a one small orb of HE >>> GS?

By your logic a sword should destroy/erase an entire body of the said target in just one swing before fully scaling it to the said target smh
Even pretending like what you're saying is accurate, you're still not giving a valid reason to scale them. Again, it's like saying you can lift 200 kg because you can lift 8.1 kg with ease.
are you saying a one small orb of HE >>> GS?
No, he's definitely above the tiny orbs. They were blowing holes in VF, while GS mutilated him without effort.

Even pretending like what you're saying is accurate, you're still not giving a valid reason to scale them. Again, it's like saying you can lift 200 kg because you can lift 8.1 kg with ease.
I already state the reason in the beginning as to why he scales to it but you just keep saying that it's my own interpretation and whatnot ... but why are you still treating as if the sun blade is weaker than it? I already state the reason why his sword couldn't nullify the entirety of it in just one swing, not because his sword was weaker than it but because ... Not repeating it again.

I already state the reason in the beginning as to why he scales to it but you just keep saying that it's my own interpretation and whatnot
You haven't. What you said was that it couldn't nullify all of it at once. You haven't given a proper reason why they're comparable other than 'it was casual', you've just given a fragile excuse as to why it may have taken multiple blows.
but why are you still treating as if the sun blade is weaker than it?
Because it took 37 slashes to make the attack explode. Your logic relies entirely on the assumptions that it depends on surface area, that he was nullifying it, and that it was casual. None of these are stated, happen or make sense.
Not repeating it again.
Good, then stop, because your logic is terrible.

I think it's supposed to be an aspect of Genos gradually losing his humanity in the Webcomic. That being said, I also think the manga did this better.

Dayum. Probably might not get accepted but goddamn
The only problem with which there may be problems is with the timeframe, but I think that everything is in order. I got exactly 6 ends, at least one will be accepted.

By the way, if High 6-C or Low 6-B is adopted, would it be possible to multiply the A-Class strength by 54 trillion?

Nothing shows stones, they are simply bumping into each other

Normal people didn't see any rocks during the fight either
FrxFlPW.png

There are stones most often, so I have highlighted all the points, and not all the moments when they change the flight vector. But now I see that the tallest stones have a different mass, I will have to refine it.

Back