• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Though at that I still don't think it ends up meaning much, since its not like you could pick up three people with a camera from that distance away in the first place.
Can't we still use camera's perception because they were able to pick up the light? That's all we need for a timeframe right?

Can't we still use camera's perception because they were able to pick up the light?
The issue though isn't that the camera didn't pick up the fight, but that they're thousands of kilometers away and you're suggesting that the camera's should pick up human sized targets moving at some percentage of lightspeed.
I don't mean to be repetitive, but what about that Individual Black Sperm thing, with their fusion being Low 6-B ? Are we going to use it ?
You can make a CRT, but I wouldn't do anything until the manga covers if they're be a single BS cell left like with the manga.

Also I feel its a rather big multiplier with no feats behind it currently.

Yeah i think still that HE > PS looks freaghn dumb
Ok, I noticed something. The size of the energy orb that Homeless used to perform the 6 C attack was smaller than the one HE used against AS with Sun Blade. So, I think the scaling chain stands like this.

HE<AS with Sun Blade<Golden S</= Awakening Breath Bang < Asleep Garou < Semi- Awakened Garou =Flashy Flash=Platinum S

Okay then, well I don't mind waiting a few chapters to see if we can get some feats to back the Individual Black Sperm quote, even if ends up being Possibly or Likely Low 6-B

For now HE is the #1 and that sucks

Ok, I noticed something. The size of the energy orb that Homeless used to perform the 6 C attack was smaller than the one HE used against AS with Sun Blade. So, I think the scaling chain stands like this.

HE<AS with Sun Blade<Golden S</= Awakening Breath Bang < Asleep Garou < Semi- Awakened Garou =Flashy Flash=Platinum S
Why does know one think that HE's firepower is less than Atomic's AP when he clearly destroyed his energy orb?

You can't full scale AS to HE's giant orb when the orb was smaller in that instance and AS took dozens of slashes to actually destroy the sphere.

You can't full scale AS to HE's giant orb when the orb was smaller in that instance and AS took dozens of slashes to actually destroy the sphere.
I pixel scaled it. The 6 C orb was twice as big as Fuhrer Ugly and the orb against atomic was four times as big as Homeless Emperor.

I could be the only one who expect Garou,Flashy,PS speed to be MHS at best,base on how the previous chapter only give garou subsonic,to be thousands time faster than that is unacceptable for me,like even Metal Bat can't see Garou.

It absolutely does apply here. It took dozens of slashes to overpower the orb.
Nullify* & that doesn't mean he's weaker than it. I still don't get your logic how can u even nullify that thing with just a one slash I'm sure even FF with a sword can't do that with just one slash

I could be the only one who expect Garou,Flashy,PS speed to be MHS at best,base on how the previous chapter only give garou subsonic,to be thousands time faster than that is unacceptable for me,like even Metal Bat can't see Garou.
The subsonic rating is quite the outlier, so it's not the best thing to judge by.

Murata stated that Geryuganshoop of all people has a relativistic attack and Flashy "faster than light" Flash being relativistic isn't a big shocker. I'd take Murata's stated opinion over calc results anyday, it's not like Murata sat down and divided the distance Garou was travelling by the decisecond.

Nullify* & that doesn't mean he's weaker than it.
He didn't nullify it, he hit it so many times that exploded.
I still don't get your logic how can u even nullify that thing with just a one slash I'm sure even FF with a sword can't do that with just one slash
I don't get your logic. Literally in your interpretation he's not overpowering it because he can't, so he's not overpowering it and somehow still scales. Please explain how this even remotely works?

If you're right, it should absolutely be divided because he's only 'nullifying' tiny portions at a time.

Last edited:
I just noticed something, enw might actually be the whole ocean or at least a massive part. It had just touched the water and already formed far out in the ocean where the boat was located kilometers away.

about ENW, i really doubt this would be enough to be God rank. Considering Psykorochi literally cut up a continent sized piece of land and that wasn't enough

Back