• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think so because we know the trio were breaking the bigger rocks at the bottom into smaller pieces during their crashes which is probably what they are using as platforms higher in the sky.

FrxFlPW.png
They are tiny stones, and there are only a few of them. There is still no proof that at each point is a stone of almost 200 tons.

Ok, ok everyone. I already calculated the mass for the stones at the bottom right after Garou stomps and the weight is far higher, 8 million Kg. I will create a blog for it just wait. or let me give a hint. Instead of using the streak length, use the small explosion length during the initial stomp page. It is 12 meters in diameter and from that we can calculate the size of the rocks on the next page.

Talking about Golden Sperm,do you guys think that Golden Sperm is as strong as Orochii ? I mean Murata maybe didn't know about Platinum Sperm at that time,when he talks about Golden Sperm he referred to the strongest form of Black Sperm which is now Platinum Sperm,he even stated that he wasn't sure and need to ask ONE.

Ok, ok everyone. I already calculated the mass for the stones at the bottom right after Garou stomps and the weight is far higher, 8 million Kg. I will create a blog for it just wait. or let me give a hint. Instead of using the streak length, use the small explosion length during the initial stomp page. It is 12 meters in diameter and from that we can calculate the size of the rocks on the next page.
Let me show:
This and this.

That statement is likely outdated by now, just like the GS Vs Tornado one, not only because she showed FAR greater feats than him (and scaling to Tier 5 feats), but a stronger version of GS is matching FF, someone strong but not quite Tornado level

FrxFlPW.png

There are stones most often, so I have highlighted all the points, and not all the moments when they change the flight vector. But now I see that the tallest stones have a different mass, I will have to refine it.
I was just about to mention this, thank you. I could support either the low-low end or the low-high end

Yeah, other than the weight, I also support the calculation. it was huge, huge calc, and I am amazed at how much time Darth devoted to it.
Haha, me too. Because I will calc these things eventually in the months to come if nobody else does, I appreciate him doing the work because there was so much to do here. I expect the weight will be cut in half about, but the characters should still get upgraded.

Also, it should be noted that Tatsumaki still >> these guys. She broke Flashy's blade with her telekinesis just by severing that entire area off, not even knowing it was there. And Flashy with a blade > Platinum and Garou without the God-slayer fist.

Also, it should be noted that Tatsumaki still >> these guys. She broke Flashy's blade with her telekinesis just by severing that entire area off, not even knowing it was there. And Flashy with a blade > Platinum and Garou without the God-slayer fist.
Breaking the sword isn't a good way to scale as swords are susceptible to side damage. But yeah, she's still far stronger.

If he's so much more durable than his weapon, it sounds like Garou or Platinum would easily break it if they wrapped their hands (or tentacle in Platinum's case) around it. If rubble of all things can break it, it really must not be durable at all.

If he's so much more durable than his weapon, it sounds like Garou or Platinum would easily break it if they wrapped their hands (or tentacle in Platinum's case) around it. If rubble of all things can break it, it really must not be durable at all.
The durability of his sword is decided by the needs of the plot.
It broke due to rubble yet could withstand cutting through two Dragons at once.

Rubble breaking the sword (Tatsumaki broke it, but even if was only rubble) falls under the lack of calcs in the author's head

Someone like Flashy Flash (7-B/Relativistic+, on his ways for a upgrade) could just go through it and arrive at the battlefield in a instant, but he "can't"

Those definitely aren't all stones, in a lot of that they are just colliding with each other and then (somehow) flying away and colliding with each other again.

They should all get Pseudo-Flight.

I feel like if these guys don't get a new tier, eventually Garou will jump from 7-B to 5-C without a Mid between both Tiers lol

Are they (FF, PS and Pre AG) Above Dragon ? Or absolute peak High Dragon ? I feel like a new Dragon Tier needs to be done between High and Above, like Super Dragon maybe

Those definitely aren't all stones, in a lot of that they are just colliding with each other and then (somehow) flying away and colliding with each other again.

They should all get Pseudo-Flight.
And while we talk about new abilities, Monster Garou should probably get ''Improved Reactive Instincts'' noting that he can now fight unconscious at the price of some skill loss. (Against Superalloy Darkshine he couldn't even use WSRSF, but after waking up could use both WSRF WICF and Cross fang dragon slaying fist. After Awakening he seems to no longer have this weakness, being even more skilled than his previous base)

Yeah and there's more proof of his instincts given he instinctively reacted to an attack from flashy flash

Murata and ONE really should’ve just added an extra tier in between Dragon and God. Cause there’s currently way too many “Dragon” lvl threats in the series that shouldn’t even be considered dragons in the first place.
That could be fixed if the level "Dragon" was a bit harder to appear, but things escalated way faster than I expected and the level is being pushed multiple times, currently reaching 5-C+ which should be a God level tier going by the descriptions

Well, to be fair, "High Dragon" also appears too much in the fanbase and I'm sure many "High Dragons" out there are actually Mid, the forgotten Dragon tier.

If High Dragon actually started around Manga Golden Sperm, things get easier to fit the Threat level, I believe

That could be fixed if the level "Dragon" was a bit harder to appear, but things escalated way faster than I expected and the level is being pushed multiple times, currently reaching 5-C+ which should be a God level tier going by the descriptions

Well, to be fair, "High Dragon" also appears too much in the fanbase and I'm sure many "High Dragons" out there are actually Mid, the forgotten Dragon tier.

If High Dragon actually started around Manga Golden Sperm, things get easier to fit the Threat level, I believe
That is true things just escalated really quickly.

I mean I personally just consider whoever can defeat Dragon lvl threats rather easily as Mid Dragon. High Dragon is the tier that I consider only the dragons that are far above those characters are for.

Like I believe standard Mid Dragon is somebody like Drive Knight who can rather easily defeat Dragon lvl threats like Nyan.

And to me High Dragon would be somebody like Elder Centipede who is massively beyond everyone else by lore.

That is true things just escalated really quickly.

I mean I personally just consider whoever can defeat Dragon lvl threats rather easily as Mid Dragon. High Dragon is the tier that I consider only the dragons that are far above those characters are for.

Like I believe standard Mid Dragon is somebody like Drive Knight who can rather easily defeat Dragon lvl threats like Nyan.

And to me High Dragon would be somebody like Elder Centipede who is massively beyond everyone else by lore.
Well Post Molt EC is, I guess, at AB Bang level ? That's pretty much close to the 3 dragon speedsters already since this Bang fought a weaker, but close, Garou

Darkshine and VFU I guess would be top Mid Dragon, Golden Sperm smoking those two casually opens the High Dragon level. Gouketsu, Sun Blade Atomic and Homeless' Stronger Orbs also go into High Dragon. Then the peak is currently Flashy Flash, Platinum S and Pre Awakening Garou

Well Post Molt EC is, I guess, at AB Bang level ? That's pretty much close to the 3 dragon speedsters already since this Bang fought a weaker, but close, Garou

Darkshine and VFU I guess would be top Mid Dragon, Golden Sperm smoking those two casually opens the High Dragon level. Gouketsu, Sun Blade Atomic and Homeless' Stronger Orbs also go into High Dragon. Then the peak is currently Flashy Flash, Platinum S and Pre Awakening Garou
I’m actually talking about Pre-Molt Elder Centipede here. I believe Pre-Molt Elder Centipede is the start of High Dragon. I consider the peak of Mid Dragon to be Base Bang, Bomb, and Gouketsu.

Also there is this tierlist maker here with almost every character in the series that is tiger or higher though it is missing quite a lot of characters forms. So might as well make a tier list to show what you consider the different lvls of each disaster lvl.

Back