• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imagine we do all this discussion and next chapter someone says they were rubbing at mach 5 😂
If they say that, the only cope I have is to say that they at least get light manipulation. Because at Mach 5 it would take like 20 minutes to create that whole structure, so the constellation should not stay up unless it's due to some minor light manipulation.

If they say that, the only cope I have is to say that they at least get light manipulation. Because at Mach 5 it would take like 20 minutes to create that whole structure, so the constellation should not stay up unless it's due to some minor light manipulation.
I do feel we'll at least get some type of quantifiable speed statement work with. Last few chapters feats have been heavily vague.

Also, if Sonic is relative to Flash in the manga as well, that's gonna be an insane buff for him. This also indirectly buffs Blast, and will be very good for the Ninja Village Leader if he's on the same level narratively as he is in the webcomic, too.

If Garou transforms and only fights Saitama the way he's fighting them and doesn't perform feats then this Garou may very well end up being less impressive that his webcomic counterpart

Just make a SoL CRT for those of you who argue that them creating/outspeeding light is SoL. Don't complain that the feat didn't get what you wanted, especially since calculating the feat is something most of you probably wouldn't have put the time into calcing.
^

Anywhay since FF has finally done something i guess it is time for us to rank all the s-class heroes?
In a all out battle royale, with everyone at their absolute strongest. The winners would be

1. King
2. Blast
3. Flashy Flash
4. Tatsumaki
5. Genos
6. Bang
7. Atomic Samurai
8. Superalloy Darkshine
9. Bofoi
10. Drive Knight
11. Child Emperor
12. Watchdog Man
13. Metal Bat
14. Pig God
15. Tank top Master
16. Pri Pri Prisoner
17. Zombieman

He pointed out some flaws with the calc.

He pointed out some flaws with the calc.
He apparently didn't even read the blog. I pointed out that I did not draw all the lines, because at one point they became too close to each other. And I'm just tired. This is why I multiplied the result by 1.2. And in the future we can change this value. Everything behind the box was roughly passed through the corner through which they flew, but that doesn't matter, it doesn't greatly affect the result. But I'm interested in something else. The scan I used was the best option, and in fact the tower was not very much at an angle, this will not greatly affect the result. Things are good.

I saw some theories that Evil Natural Ocean and Post Drill Orochi are going to be God level threats and Garou will defeat them to justify the "God Slayer Fist" title

If Garou does that without a power up, then yeaaaap lol, PS and FF at Tier 5. But I doubt it, even if he does that, it's after some power ups (I hope), however yeah Evil Natural Ocean at least has an interesting potential to be God level, in theory it can end human population, but so could Orochi, and he still is "Dragon or Above"

He apparently didn't even read the blog. I pointed out that I did not draw all the lines, because at one point they became too close to each other. And I'm just tired. This is why I multiplied the result by 1.2. And in the future we can change this value. Everything behind the box was roughly passed through the corner through which they flew, but that doesn't matter, it doesn't greatly affect the result. But I'm interested in something else. The scan I used was the best option, and in fact the tower was not very much at an angle, this will not greatly affect the result. Things are good.
Why did you divide it by 2 to determine the distance each of the has passed, didn't it should be 3 ? And make their Speed at least MHS+ or Rel+ at best.

Back