• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheRusty is right, I'm sorry about that, let's just talk about OPM which is why we are here in the first place.

Thoughts on EC scaling above VM?
I'm fine with it, EC was described as a bigger threat than the other monsters the Hero Association has encountered, this would include VM. The staff even says they may not be able to beat EC, even though they know VM was defeated.

He literally failed 2 times. Try harder.
It does not matter, he said ''there is no enemy that I can't defeat with normal punches'', and he already have meet Borus when he said it, so, he pretty much knows Boros power, and Saitama power gap is really high in comparison to Boros, as Boros said, he would never have a chance, so, Saitama could defeat Boros with Normal Punch if he wanted to

It does not matter, he said ''there is no enemy that I can't defeat with normal punches'', and he already have meet Borus when he said it, so, he pretty much knows Boros power, and Saitama power gap is really high in comparison to Boros, as Boros said, he would never have a chance, so, Saitama could defeat Boros with Normal Punch if he wanted to
Just ignore him. No use arguing with Timmy.

Vaccine man created a big ass explosion, with the bottom half pulverizing the ground. Can I find half the volume of half his sphere and use that for the area pulverized?

It got calced at 7-B, but go ahead
Ima wait for other responses
261363270_1379961595789374_5398781373855936119_n.jpg

Usually the thread is pretty mellow a few days after the chapter but it seems like Timmy has made it active recently lol

Seeing as the MA arc got mega expanded, do you guys think the Psychic sisters arc will be expanded (of course it will don't answer this) and if so do you think it will have lots more battles or more backstory like Fubuki's school life and Tatsumaki's childhood?

Seeing as the MA arc got mega expanded, do you guys think the Psychic sisters arc will be expanded (of course it will don't answer this) and if so do you think it will have lots more battles or more backstory like Fubuki's school life and Tatsumaki's childhood?

I am hoping it will, it has some of my favorite moments and character involved, so...

I didn't watch much of the OPM anime's 2nd season, does it get better after Garou's introduction (with the whole "criminals work with the heroes to get a pardon" thing)? I was half asleep during the whole episode

From what I recall season 2 does get better towards the end, but it's still a pretty big downgrade from the source material

I'm kinda optimistic it's gonna be better even if JC Staff are the ones animating it. They did say that season 2 was rushed with a terrible schedule and they learned from its production. So im hoping that, with a proper schedule, season 3 is gonna be better.

If there's a season 3 I want them to wait until this arc in the manga is finished. Then we can have a 24 episode season, hopefully better adaptated and animated.

Though I still don't have much faith with JC Staff since the history of that studio isn't very good, and they aren't known for many action genre stuff.

Man, maybe in some timeline OPM is getting properly adapted by Ufotable

Back