• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros temporarily knocked saitama out, cope.

Also stated to have taken damage, cope.
Okay now this is just silly. Saitama took notable damage from released boros yet was able to cancel out CSRC without using full power two chapters later? Do you know who's saying "he took damage"? It's Boros. And Boros happened to be underestimating Saitama at the point in time... just a lil.

Okay now this is just silly. Saitama took notable damage from released boros yet was able to cancel out CSRC without using full power two chapters later? Do you know who's saying "he took damage"? It's Boros. And Boros happened to be underestimating Saitama at the point in time... just a lil.
He's banned now, move on, buddy
What do you mean?
Secret evil laugh

Control your thread man, here people are randomly insulting My Hero just because Timmy said Deku could beat an important Opm character
I can really on moderate in bursts due to my current job hours. But yeah, I should've stopped it when I made the comment.

If it happens again I'm going to start temp banning people.

God, not Garou, all god tiers, including God will be high dragon
dragon.png

I added the Exploding Heart Release Fist and durability negation to Garou's profile, can someone check if everything looks okay before the profile is locked again.

Bro alright yeah, gonna ignore this guy now.

Reminder why the MHA fandom is a massive, stinky mountain of shit.

Your protagonist is boring, edgy, and annoying, your side characters are more 1-dimensional than your arguments, and your author is getting tired of his own series. Bye bye
Who hurt you, bro?

Lmao I'm just reading the thread and all of a sudden people are hating on MHA. Although I'm not surprised considering this happens on every social platform.

I think we agreed the anime scene is very different (do we even see the clouds in the anime?).

Also, your link doesn't work.

Just a question, we tend to use anime timeframe for feats unless said feat is portrayed differently. Gouketsu's feat uses 5 seconds as the timeframe, but the anime shows us only 1 second.

Why isn't Gouketsu 6-C? It's not like the anime has different visuals in that specific feat. I feel the 1 second end should be used as we have the canonical timeframe for it.
for some reason the youtube video isn't available for me oof...

But honestly, this is a good point. The anime scene isn't that much different.

Ok, yall are exaggerating horrendously.

I managed to find the episode, and the clouds don't actually travel. We see one shockwave, and then hear multiple other blows, but the clouds never move an inch (outside of their natural movement, anyway).

In the manga, it's quite different.

Now that I see the feat in the anime, it looks a bit different than in the manga, though we should still use the timeframe. It also lines up with Gouketsu's statement about there being few monsters in the HA as strong as him. ([paraphrasing btw]Himself, EC, HE,)

So in the anime, the shockwave looks relatively the same, but it doesn't interfere with the clouds like in the manga.

Still, is it enough to be considered unusable??

Back