• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good thing it is confirmed to be lava now. I never thought it was hot water just because Saitama called it water.

Same, but it was annoying how many people thought it was hot water. This liquid has: a lava like consistency with black marks, it is glowing, it is deep, deep within the crust and Saitama asked for non-flammable soap. The only way ONE could have made it clearer is if he made a character say: "hey we're in lava right now".

My guess is God is gonna take Saitama to an alternate dimension (which he possibly created) and fight him there and have stars blow up and stuff. Since the word "dimension" has already been mentioned once or twice with Blast, this could be a way we get tier 4/3 God without blowing up the earth.

My guess is God is gonna take Saitama to an alternate dimension (which he possibly created) and fight him there and have stars blow up and stuff
I think this is the most realistic take on God’s power that I’ve heard so far

5ji7qk4jbr281.jpg

it was lava all along

Bro OPM threads are so lit I just said dead chat and got threatened with a ban (Damage) but y’all can freely do this?? Let’s go
Well no mods are looking at the chat right now, so it can't get removed. That doesn't excuse your going around with the intention of riling people up. I don't believe either should be tolerated

Well no mods are looking at the chat right now, so it can't get removed. That doesn't excuse your going around with the intention of riling people up. I don't believe either should be tolerated
How is saying dead chat implying I’m trying to rile them up. I’m just saying the chat is dead

I replaced it with a link to the wiki page.

Although it's very phallic, I don't think that's actually ban-worthy or anything. It's just disturbing and nobody wants to see that.

Back