• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think BS just Equal 1 each other he gained his strength by Combining His cells. So literally he doesn't had any regeneration.

I know this was pretty much a more “fill in the blanks” chapter but I’m starting to see more of Genos x Tatsumaki
20211002_105856.jpg

I dunno the calc and I'm too lazy to check it. But from what I've browsed of it, it seems to be Genos' attack speed. Considering characters do consistently scale to his attack speed, as they can react or Dodge it, I'd they can scale to regular reactions

I just realized this is Arms mode Geno's. It should only scale to those on the level of arms mode Geno's or above

Genos was fast enough to react to DSK's speed, so he'd scale to his own arms speed anyway.
BS doesn't have regeneration. He just replaces lost areas with other cells. He's more like the Creeper than he is Jason Voorhees or Wolverine.
I know. Regeneration is just quicker.

Like ByAsura said the only blatant case would be Elder centipede when it blocked a beam for Phoenixman.
Awakened cockroach managed to escape a point blank incineration while his feet were glued to the ground, but he has precog and only needed to move like a few meters to escape before the blast radius expanded.

Like ByAsura said the only blatant case would be Elder centipede when it blocked a beam for Phoenixman.
Awakened cockroach managed to escape a point blank incineration while his feet were glued to the ground, but he has precog and only needed to move like a few meters to escape before the blast radius expanded.
Yes, but the beam had already been fired and we see it glued with Cockroach

Chapter 150 was cool but I went into it with high hopes, so I ended up a bit disappointed.

Glad we're finally back to the main story. Hopefully we get new chapters on a regular basis again.

Wasn't there was a page from the databook that stated Genos' beams were made of some super-fast thingy m'bob? I can't remember if it was heat lasers or gamma rays or something like that.

Back