• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally home, I can scan some pages of the databook if you guys want. We have plenty of Spanish translators here. Any particular pages?

The lines would appear upwards first, I'm pretty sure, as it'd displace mass above. However, I doubt they'd be smeared and triangular, as if they'd been dragged separately.

I'm not saying you're wrong about it being the tail, I'm just saying what you've given is hardly substantial.

Also, I was saying I don't get how it being displaced before the core is fully out proves anything. The sphere was already half-way out of the core.

About what? A valid alternate version is that its just thermal energy and the displacement created is from the tail moving up.
Which you haven't proven. And it being a "valid interpretation" is meaningless, you could say that about almost anything.

Look at my edit.

I'm saying it could easily be displacement. Notably, the layers pulled are at a lower level than the pulled out portion of the core itself, whereas the top layer would be first if he were affecting that.

Once again, I'm not saying you're wrong, just that what you've given isn't proof.

I guess we have different views (well, not even really views, as such, because I don't disagree) here. I still don't really see anything substantial, but you could also say the same for it being mass.

@Quangotjokes Why does that really matter, though.

When I get the free time tomorrow I guess I'll make an alternate calc and a CRT. If accepted we just go back to a modified previous rating where they're 6-A or High 6-C again rather than Low 5-B physically.

I guess we have different views (well, not even really views, as such, because I don't disagree) here. I still don't really see anything substantial, but you could also say the same for it being mass.

@Quangotjokes Why does that really matter, though.
Because if the tail doesn't move in the other scans then it can't be the reason for the displacement.

When I get the free time tomorrow I guess I'll make an alternate calc and a CRT. If accepted we just go back to a modified previous rating where they're 6-A or High 6-C again rather than Low 5-B physically.
Why doesn't Orochi physically scale to it anymore? Also I thought Orochi was gonna be Low 5-B via the earthquake as well

Why doesn't Orochi physically scale to it anymore?
Because the feat would drop from Low 5-B to 6-A. The only reason its so high is because we're saying he moved like 2 Quintillion Metric Tons at mach 3378. If its just an energy pull both the AP and Lifting Strength would be FUBAR'ed.

Weren't people arguing to use magnitude 10?
I did use Mag 10 in the calc. People just thought it should be universal, when there's no indication it is. Building shook violently but there's no indication of damages to anything until the core started to approach the surface, but at that point the epicenter was closer to the top which is why City Z was exposed to stuff like Volcanic Eruptions or the city folding.

@Quan I'm saying it doesn't matter even if it did. That wouldn't change anything.

Back