• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Well my calc for Orochi's feat has been approved for the 10 or 20 second end. Due to the nature of the feat somewhat discussed in the general thread, here are my suggested ratings:
  • Saitama becomes "At least Low 5-B"
  • Orochi and Psyrochi's physicals go from High 6-C to 6-B for the earthquake feat
  • Saitama, Orochi, Psyrochi, and Tornado all gain Class Z lifting strength
  • The Gaia Cannon is ultimately an amp from Orochi. While there's still some debate in the general thread, my suggestion would be that he becomes "6-B, Low 5-B with the Gaia Cannon" and Psyrochi becomes "At least 6-B physically, High 6-A with telekinesis, Low 5-B with the Gaia Cannon"
  • If we decide that the Gaia Cannon scales directly to Orochi; then everyone I previously mentioned becomes just "Low 5-B" or "At least Low 5-B"
Now since I'm a dirty Boros stan it was brought up, sorta, in the general thread we also have one more proposal
Anyways discuss

Last edited:
Didnt Orochi absorbed the magma energy to himself, no? Shouldnt him scales directly to it instead of it being just Low 5-B with an attack? butI dont rlly mind, also, I didnt understood the Boros part, can u explain it?

Shouldnt him scales directly to it instead of it being just Low 5-B with an attack?
Since he absorbed the energy it would be counted as an amp under the proposed interpretation. So his durability would be 6-B without core absorption
understood the Boros part, can u explain it?
A possible alternative to his current calc is the explosion shaving the Earth's surface and ejecting it into space, which would yield Low 5-B results as well.

Since he absorbed the energy it would be counted as an amp under the proposed interpretation. So his durability would be 6-B without core absorption
Ah I see, but shouldnt him become Low 5-B with the absorption?
A possible alternative to his current calc is the explosion shaving the Earth's surface and ejecting it into space, which would yield Low 5-B results as well.
Which calc has the highest value, the Boros one or Orochi?

The Gaia Cannon is ultimately an amp from Orochi. While there's still some debate in the general thread, my suggestion would be that he becomes "6-B, Low 5-B with the Gaia Cannon"

I agree with this.

Though I'm not so sure about this scaling to Orochi's durability.

Psyrochi becomes "At least 6-B physically, High 6-A with telekinesis, Low 5-B with the Gaia Cannon"

I don't think that Psykorochi should have this as a part of their skillset to be honest. Even if it is something that Psychorochi could theoretically replicate, it isn't something that they did in that form.

Which calc has the highest value, the Boros one or Orochi?
Boros would be higher by a factor ~1.03x to 4.14x depending on what end is accepted from Orochi and the Mass Ejection.
Even if it is something that Psychorochi could theoretically replicate, it isn't something that they did in that form.
Maybe "Potentially Low 5-B"? Her absorption would allow her to replicate it theoretically.

But if we want to drop it for her that's also fine.

Boros would be higher by a factor ~1.03x to 4.14x depending on what end is accepted from Orochi and the Mass Ejection.
Then I agree with Boros changes :)

also, not sure about Psykos having it, we arent sure if Orochi will scale to Psykos now, as it was kinda of redrawed and all, idk if Psykos still has the same Orochi powers

we arent sure if Orochi will scale to Psykos now
Neuron Psykos is just Psykos + Orochi + God's powers. She'd have everything he would, but higher. Plus her claim about fusing with the planet does fit with her possibly being able to replicate it.

Though I do get it if we want to drop that point.

Agree with everyone in the OP besides the CSRC stuff, which I’m neutral on (surface wiping calcs ain’t my forte)

Last edited:
Neuron Psykos is just Psykos + Orochi + God's powers. She'd have everything he would, but higher. Plus her claim about fusing with the planet does fit with her possibly being able to replicate it.
I know that Psykos has all orochi powers, but Orochi got new powers, which he didnt had when he absorbed Psykos, as it was kinda of ''retconned ig''? also I made a thread about Psykos fusing with planet, but it was rejected 🥲 but it seems that it have a better context now, but i would prefer Psykos having a ''Possibly'' rating to the gaia cannon

100% correct. There's no way Psyrochi doesn't scale to it.

I agree with everything above.

As the person who made the current CSRC calc, I understood that mass ejection was also a possibility but understood it was seen as an outlierish method at the time. Now that we have low 5-B upgrades, a more energy intensive method is worth looking into since it makes sense narratively.

Psyrochi is factually more powerful than Orochi.
Orochi himself says that the newfound power will help him get revenge on Saitama while he's wrestling for control of the body.

but he only got gaia cannon with the new redraw, which is kinda of retcon, I dont see how we should scale it to Psyko-orochi, but nvm

I don't really get the AMP thing, the feat in question that was calced was the KE of pulling the magma from the core, which he did with his tail before he was "amped"
So, are you proposing to it become Low 5-B without being like a ''new amped key'' or something? it makes sense lol

I agree with Damage.
There's no support for Orochi getting an amp in stats, aside from assumptions.
He can be 5-B with that laser.

And as for Psykorochi, I think she should be left alone for now.
After this redraw who knows what else he might add or remove.

As for Lifting Strength, I don't see how it scales to any other characters, as of now at least.

Psykorochi being High 6-A via telekinesis is wrong, no? She did it with a normal energy blast. Wouldn't that still scale to her normally? Even if not, "with energy blasts" or "with psychokinesis" would still fit better. Also, I do think it should get a potentially Low 5-B. The only argument against it is "the redraw may change things", and, well, when it does we can just change it again.

No clue about Boros.

I agree with Damage.
There's no support for Orochi getting an amp in stats, aside from assumptions.
He can be 5-B with that laser.
It was brought that the feat was the KE of yada yada math thing bla bla which was made by the tail of base Orochi, so, shouldnt be Low 5-B just with that attack

and even then, Orochi absorbed that energy to himself

I agree with everything on the OP except the Neuron Psykos stuff

Potentially/Possibly/Likely Low 5-B with Gaia Cannon for theoretically being able to do the same is the safest bet with the current info we have

And Saitama's water jet blasted through him, he survived because he can take that kind of damage and survive (Immortality Type 2, already listed in his profile), he didn't "tank it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back