• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And also, can we calculate MB Boros' LS via him throwing Saitama to the moon? I've seen calcs for LS that are from similar feats

I know. But I'm not a fan of having multiple CRTs at once. Especially there's another one that possibly downgrades the High 7-Cs and maybe all baseline dragons

Got a new CRT for OPM out...

Trollface_smiling.gif

Doesn't have it. Point of Saitama isn't that he's unbeatable or as strong as he needs to be. It's that he already has endgame levels of power. His strength is what it should be by the end of the series. Put current Goku at the beginning of Dragon Ball and see how it goes. Meanwhile, we know how he's so strong. It's because he broke his limiter. In OPM, every living being has a limit. They cannot physically go above it. But if enough effort is given and the person goes through near death experiences, especially one to give the final push, they can break their limiter. Garou is currently close to breaking it in the manga. If Garou can break his limiter, that means Garou can reach Saitama's level of strength in time. We also know that Saitama never stopped training. He broke his limiter on the 300th day and went through his hair loss during the rest of the training that led up to the start of the show. And as I've discussed before, even Boros was an opponent that, while not necessarily close to his level, was in Saitama's "general league", he could legitimately surprise Saitama, impress him, and even make him get serious. I don't wanna go and write an essay about it, but this is pretty much my summarized thoughts on it. I'm also willing to bet an opponent will eventually give Saitama a genuinely hard time if not even beat him later down the line.

Iirc Murata stated Saitama traveled the same speed as his kick. Boros also didn't charge at saitama but was pushed by his energy. If saitama moved the same speed as boros did then its logical to assume the energy also travels at that speed.

No, you seem to get the explanation mixed up. Boros launched Saitama at lightspeed. But it is never stated that Boros energy had anything to do with the speed of the kick. Only that it protected Saitama's clothing from burning.

But yes, Boros attacks should be comparable to his regular speed as it seems immensely ridiculous that his attack speed would be that much slower then his regular speed

Back