• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wouldn't say it was in reference to just webcomic, but I do agree that it doesn't imply they're equal.
Golden Sperm didn’t even exist in the manga when the statement was made, how could it have possibly been referring to anything but his webcomic version?

It could be converted if you know the coloumb value. What feat did you have in mind, Drive Knight draining the city of energy?

Nah Brave Giant's move "Gigavolt smash" and also I misremembered the name of the move Genos used with his lightning core as "Gigavolt tackle" or something.
Which is just me mixing up two different pokemon moves.

Ah so nothing then. I wasn't expecting it to upgrade BG or anything but I was curious if it could've scaled to the ninja's durabilities.

You guys think we'll get another databook?
Hopefully. Tho the data book only seem come out when the anime does. And I don't think they'll do a databook when the current monster arc isn't done yet

I think we'll get one after the arc is finished or the season 3 of the anime comes out.

I also think the reason there's no news on the anime is because they're waiting for the monster arc to unfold and finish.

Which goddamn, this arc has been going on since like 2018 I think

I'm guessing the third season ends at Orochi fighting Saitama, then season 4 is after up to Saitama vs awakened Garou.

I'm pretty sure they'd end the season with a Saitama fight

I really don't doubt AG ends up being weaker than Tatsumaki and Psychorochi, at least via feats. We know the intention (At least I guess so) is AG being the strongest monster but writers can think that feats like "Shaking the Planet", "Kicking someone to the Moon", and stuff like that are more impressive than lifting a chunk of the Earth, after all they don't calc the feats. For example I'm sure people see Psykos feat being more impressive than Saitama's Cloud Split, when math says otherwise

But in the end I think it's unlikely, and AG is going to be stupidly OP, I actually hope Golden S already shows something close to the girls

It can also happen the other way around, and Garou pull a 5-C feat and people try to scale it to Boros

I believe this discussion was already done, but yeah, I'm also against scaling them

I mean if Garou goes to tier 5, there's no way we should scale him to Boros lol. Why in God's earth would Boros scale to something that is higher than High 6-A

Nothing at all should scale to Boros at this point and time in the series regardless of what tier it is.

That depends on how people see Saitama

Some of them just see him as "Tier 0" in his verse, others see him as actually a likely Tier 5 in a world of Tier 7s and some 6s

That is what makes this quote interesting, for the first type of people, it's Saitama mocking Boros, for the second group, it's actually Saitama saying Boros is almost there but not quite enough to give him a fight

Why is that a joke? I find it as a good piece of evidence.
"Almost like a real fight" doesn't mean anything. When he said that he was obviously speaking about the fact that he was surprised about being on the moon. It was the most exciting "fight" he had. In the end, Saitama still one shot boros, so no. We can't use it

The only times i've seen someone use that "Almost a real fight" quote for something vsbattle related was to try and limit Saitama to being above yet not that much from Boros. I don't think i've ever seem it being used to try and downscale Boros from Saitama.

It's actually worse in at least the english translations of the webcomic. Saitama says he's "maybe" the most powerful opponent he's ever fought.

No, he didn’t. Murata claimed that ONE told him Garou and Boros were supposed to be equal, and that was several years ago.

I solo this verse
200w.gif

No, he didn’t. Murata claimed that ONE told him Garou and Boros were supposed to be equal, and that was several years ago.
Doesn't matter how long ago it was, he said he had to also draw it on the same scale because of it. So manga Garou and Boros should be comparable.

Back