• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't matter how long ago it was, he said he had to also draw it on the same scale because of it. So manga Garou and Boros should be comparable.
Yes, it 100% does matter. Statements can become outdated, or were you not aware that was a thing that could happen?

If Garou’s feats only put him there (which I doubt immensely), then oh well. If he doesn’t display anything (whether by his own feats or scaling to other characters in the arc) that puts him in the upper echelon of Tier 6, it’s basically wank to say he’s 6-A just because Murata said that ONE told Garou and Boros were supposed to be equal.

It's not wank when one said they were equal. Narratively equal. We'll likely get some type of call back to Boros during the arc to support it as well.

ONE said they were equal when he was talking about the webcomic. We don’t do narrative scaling here, that’s never been a thing.

Well if Garou ends up at 6-C or something, it's only one more argument for "the quote is outdated/contradicted", since in the end, they didn't tried to make them look like equal

Murata said that the scale of this fight would be bigger than the Boros fight, which makes sense. If we get High 6-A Psykorochi and then 6-C Garou I'm going to die

Murata said that the scale of this fight would be bigger than the Boros fight, which makes sense. If we get High 6-A Psykorochi and then 6-C Garou I'm going to die
I dont see how murata is gonna top it lol given how the fight went down in the webcomic but I guess we'll have to wait and see 😂

Simple. Just have Saitama table flip the continent slice to Mars with Garou on it, they fight on Mars, Garou shatters the planet into a hundred pieces at some point and they come back to earth
Actually, what if something major does happen on earth but then Blast reverses the damage done 👀

Outside of the CSRC, webcomic Boros was maybe 8-C at best. And look at him now, got some tier 7 even tier 6 feats, high 6-A by relative scaling.

Which doesn’t scale to anyone. At all. It doesn’t even scale to Boros himself. So like…

Hm, probably because it’s Boros’ ultimate attack that uses literally all of his energy. He obviously can’t unleash force equivalent to the CSRC with a random ass punch or energy blast.

I'm just saying Garou only has feats of beating Gs and the s class heros in the webcomic. If we take narrative out of it then Tats is superior.

I was reading Garou's first chapters and noticed something

Fubuki meets Saitama alongside B #2 and #3, they are defeated and then Fubuki is casually defeated aswell

Then Genos and Sonic (both High 7-C at that time), clash near them, she says she can't even read their movements and is impressed by their power, then she saw Saitama stomp Sonic casually

Then at Saitama's apartment, she says she can't win against Amai Mask and her Sister, but not only that, based on what she knows about Saitama's power, she still see Amai Mask above him

Why AM isn't Likely High 7-C ?

Webcomic tats is only city?
i don't recall her having any city lvl calcs, so she's prob city level upscaling from Fubuki. About speed, i have absolutely no idea where she'd be.
That being said if someone can calc the webcomic base lift then it might get something considerable.

i don't recall her having any city lvl calcs, so she's prob city level upscaling from Fubuki. About speed, i have absolutely no idea where she'd be.
That being said if someone can calc the webcomic base lift then it might get something considerable.
ByAsura had most people at 7-B in his sandbox for webcomic scaling, you could ask him.

she does lift up the monster association, make a tornado, open up that crevice in the ground and throw all those rocks at Boros's ship. One of those could be city level

We don't do calls because that is pretty impossible mainly because of how poor the drawings are. The best we can calc off are statements or approximate feats, like Boros' ship

What speed would webcomic characters be at? Cause i have no idea other than Flash's hypersonic timer feat.
They have an MHS+ feat, but there's the possibility it could be an outlier as it's vastly above everythibg everyone else has shown, but I think we should use it.

Overall, a lot of their feats are like in the supersonic to hypersonic iirc

Here's the webcomic sandbox.

Unlike the manga, where Saitama and co. have supporting feats for the CSRC, there's none in the webcomic. It gets a possibly rating.

Also, they're High Hypersonic from Sonic moving so fast that raindrops appear frozen. Thanks to Emirp for that detail.

As for the MHS+ feat, it's probably a massive outlier that was done by someone likely far slower than Sonic. Maybe I'll give it a possibly rating, though. Also, Flashy Flash's Garou feat is only in the hypersonic range, but it wasn't even his full speed.

The MHA base maybe dwarves Z-City (even then, we probably don't see the city), but it's confirmed to be 1.5 km in height. Cities don't appear to be as large as they are in the manga.

Last edited:
I think it's unfair to classify anything in the webcomic as an outlier since the art has drastically improved so much and ONE has learned to how to powerscale better.

Here's the webcomic sandbox.

Unlike the manga, where Saitama and co. have supporting feats for the CSRC, there's none in the webcomic. It gets a possibly rating.

Also, they're High Hypersonic from Sonic moving so fast that raindrops appear frozen. Thanks to Emirp for that detail.

As for the MHS+ feat, it's probably a massive outlier that was done by someone likely far slower than Sonic. Maybe I'll give it a possibly rating, though. Also, Flashy Flash's Garou feat is only in the hypersonic range, but it wasn't even his full speed.
Looks neat. All that's missing is Webcomic Fubuki's Low 7-B feat, that would be extra justification for 7-B Tatsumaki.

I think it's unfair to classify anything in the webcomic as an outlier since the art has drastically improved so much and ONE has learned to how to powerscale better.
That's kind of why I'm thinking of giving it a possibly instead of not adding it outright. For all intents and purposes, it's an outlier right now.
Looks neat. All that's missing is Webcomic Fubuki's Low 7-B feat, that would be extra justification for 7-B Tatsumaki.
I was going to add that. I was just seeing the distances to confirm that we can use earthquake yield (we can, indeed).

Weakened Tatsumaki and Saitama also do the same thing, IIRC. She was even more weakened here due to exerting herself.

Edit: No, it was just random tremors.

Last edited:
Back