• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First of all, megaton is probably one of the most common attack names in fiction, especially in games and manga. Secondly, they have a names for other techniques.

Assuming it even refers to 1 megaton of TNT when neither the specific metric nor the specific number are given is extremely arbitrary to begin with.

Still, it's complete exaggeration and totally arbitrary to assume each attack has power equivalent to 1 megaton of tnt. TNT is not mentioned, and it's an extremely common attack name. We only see a small handfull of attacks from them, as well.

What I meant was each swing with that technique.

He also might have just been taking from ludicrously common media, unless you want to start giving all fighting game characters 1 megaton AP.

With the full moon thing in mind, megaton can easily just mean "extremely strong" in the same context.

There's literally 3 attacks in the entire chapter, including this one. And, as you've even proved with the full moon thing, they can be tangentially related. The only accurate one is the Machine God's full bullets.

This is wank to the highest degree.

Btw, what chapter is the Low 7-B fubuki feat? Was it when she fought Tatsumaki? 8-A is only for BoS Genos btw.

@Emirp Low 7-B Fubuki is multiple megatons, and from an even stronger version of Fubuki than the one that deflected Rover's Genos-destroying blast (even most of the Dragon level threats in the MHA arc couldn't do that). It's not consistent at all.

@Quan Yeah, that'd be pretty conclusive. Doubt it'll happen if Body is truly the most powerful Machine God, though.

Ironically enough, wasn't that Lightning demon level monster calced at High 7-A ( even higher than Gouketsu ) due do the storm it summoned?
This would make the webcomic non god tiers much stronger than the manga if it wasn't an outlier

Yeah, afaik summoning a storm scales only to environmental destruction, unless you can prove it scales to their base AP. In this case, I'm pretty the lightning monster has nothing to prove such. It summons a storm and that's it.

Secondly, I don't ever remember there being a calc for it.

Secondly, I don't ever remember there being a calc for it.
These are storm clouds, which on the website are accepted as being on average between 8km to 11km in height (average 9.5km) and 24km in length.
  • Volume = 4.2976987501108371e+12 m³
  • Mass = 4.3105918e+12 kg
Latent heat of water condensation = 2512080 J / kg
  • Q = 4.3105918e+12 * 2512080 = 1.0828551e+19 J (High 7-A, Large Mountain level)
This is 1.66x from the 6-C.
The calc was done by Usklaverei, but never posted in a blog

This would practically scale to only environmental destruction. And I highly doubt anyone would scale to such

Ignoring the no webcomic and manga scaling for a second, that'd be like an at least 8-B with High 7-A environmental destruction. Lmao

This suit is far stronger than the hammerhead suits though. The demon was already beating neo-heroes in hammerhead suits before Mumen Rider one-shotted it. The suit Mumen is wearing is obviously a couple cuts above what Hammerhead had access to- which makes sense given all the data the organization has collected since then and the general power-creep on their side of things

Those were the white suits, which I think are the weaker ones given to fodders.

On another note, if the Organisation's Machine Gods are truly made by Bofoi, he probably has some contingency against the power suits.

On another note, if the Organisation's Machine Gods are truly made by Bofoi, he probably has some contingency against the power suits.
I'm 100% sure Metal Knight didn't make them. He did however, make the original designs for the power suits which the Grey Fox and Brain Robot (the cyborgs we theorize to be Erimin and Destro) stole.

Do love the conspiracy element that's going on right now. But the organization is going a little ham-fisted on the "metal knight is the traitor" line, if he were the traitor there's no way he'd start attacking civilian targets aimlessly like this because that would only give his potential rivals time to organize and assess his assets

I kind of see the webcomic going in an unhinged madman direction, i.e "if I can't have it, nobody can", because they did attack Kuseno based on the information about Bofoi. Plus, it's pretty clear that he's fallen out of favour with the HA.

It kind of lines up with what DK said; he squeezes as much as he can from people, and collapses civilizations.

Do you mean Drive Knight?

Also, as for the power suits, I think Bofoi developed the tech, but doesn't mass produce them himself. That's just headcanon, though.

Back