• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know that now.

Six months is the timeline of the apocalypse thing, IIRC. I think it's supposed to be pretty close to that point in the webcomic, which is not too far after the whole MHA thing.

Actually wait, it would be longer. Whenever King became a pro hero is when Vaccine Man happened. Which was a year or two before Genos skipped to S-Class

Really, a year or two?
I think so. Afaik, Saitama started his hero training at 20, and only broke his limiter at 23. And considering Saitama becomes upset after vaccine man easily dies, that implies Saitama had only broken his limiter not too long ago, where as the current Saitama doesn't really care

Sorry, I haven’t been paying much attention. Are we scaling Elder Centipede above Vaccine Man?

I thought he broke the limiter only when he became bald
From my memory every timeline we're given implies him losing his hair occurs before his three year regiment was up. It's just a weird byproduct, like Garou fusing with his clothes.

Well, I agree with them. Current WC Genos stomps in my opinion. His current amour is stated by Kuseno to be a ''secret weapon'', which should make him scale massively above his previous form, which was capable of soloing 3 Machine Gods, which were presumably at least comparable to Mirror, at the exact same time.

Edit: He also defeated MGB which already absorbed the power of the other two destroyed MGs and still had 9% energy left.

Last edited:
I think via scaling, current Genos is around the same level as Carnage Kabuto?

If we use webcomic scaling, Genos shitstomps

I think via scaling, current Genos is around the same level as Carnage Kabuto?

If we use webcomic scaling, Genos shitstomps
Well. At least there's a very high chance that he will beat webcomic CK, if not stomp him. We can't compare webcomic CK to his manga counterpart.

To clarify, I am not separating manga and WC, just assuming the things in the WC will be adapted the same way in the manga in the future.

Just being a bit stronger than low dragons doesn't make you that level, because the gap between characters in OPM is absurdly big in terms of strength.

A more fair question would be: prove CK can't do what current Genos did. If we follow the manga, war arc Genos got destroyed by BS clones, damaged by Gums (who was one shot by Bang)... Gums being much weaker than Vomited Fuhrer Ugly, who could match Darkshine in AP.

Darkshine needed to go full power in order to beat CK for 15 minutes, implying they were comparable in attack potency but the hero won thanks to his durability.

I know Genos got some upgrades after that arc, but with the first one he struggled to beat a bunch of demon level monsters, and with this last one he finally defeated unknown dragon level monsters, who were probably as strong as Machine God Mirror (because the time in which they appeared was days close and The Organization needs time to improve their weaponery). MGM got some damage from Suiko, who is A class level, so we can assume they are low dragons.

There is no actual way to scale Genos that high unless I'm missing something.

Uh the scaling chain is this:

Half monster Garou < Darkshine's AP = AM CK

Half monster Garou < Atomic Samurai <= Black Sperm => weakened Genos.

I'm pretty sure Geno's is around the same level

Half monster Garou < Atomic Samurai <= Black Sperm => weakened Genos.
I don't think you can make that comparison because BS varies in strength and AS fights with a sword. BS damaging AS doesn't mean he can tanks AS's slashes.

We do not know if Genos' duarbility actualy goes down when he has little energy. Plus, it's an assumption saying that the BS clone that damaged AS was as strong as the one which ripped Genos' arm off.

I don't think the dragons Genos fought were low dragons. It was stated that his enemies were getting stronger chapters ago and referenced again in this chapter. But wow I didn't know we considered Webcomic Genos 8-A 😯

Webcomic Genos should be Low 7-B based on the Fubuki feat.
If you think Fubuki is 10,000x stronger than a Genos that just beat 3 dragons you’re just plain ******* narratively wrong and don’t even deserve to have your argument acknowledged.

Last edited:
Its not a calc, its just converting Shindo scale to Richter or Mercalli to get a number.

I don't remember such a feat, linking the scan would be nice
Ij7lDim.jpg

nWK3ct8.jpg

Back