• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...Then it basically still just depends on the scenario in question. 1.5x was never the concluded upscale limit if I'm understanding this properly. If there isn't an official upscale limit, then the argument that we never upscale above 1.5x is almost irrelevant.

As a side note, who here believes that this statement implies CK is over 2.20 times stronger than VM? Not in the sense of whether or not it should be added, but purely when it comes to the statement itself.

Except 2.2 is a huge reach that has nothing to back it up at all.

I'm not sure how being incomparably stronger equates to 2.2x, for all we know it could be 3x. Feels like an unfounded reach

Not only that, but there's also the likelihood that the statement is reffering to only the HOE monsters, and not monsters in general

Those are only for VS matches
I know that but I'm asking what the normal multiplier is now, if such a thing exists. When I hear "case by case basis" I can see that being abused to get all kinds of different multipliers for any number of reasons. 7.5X is an extreme example to illustrate that possibility

I'm literally not saying it's exactly 2.20 times. I'm saying we don't know what it is, but assuming it's lower than such a moderate difference is unreasonable when considering the statement. "an incomparably higher league of power" I have no idea how those words in that context under these circumstances could literally ever come off as anything other than saying the power difference is completely massive.

Actually...looking at the statement again with that consideration in mind, it seems much more likely to be the case. "Despite being the most powerful fighter in the House of Evolution, due to his extreme destructive impulses and lack of decency, he has been locked away in an isolated room. However, on a physical level, he possesses abilities that are in an incomparably higher league of power than the monsters so far." It was directly referencing the creations of the HoE, and mentioning that, unlike the rest, he was locked away due to his negative qualities. But that despite those traits, he's still FAR superior to the other HoE Monster's, which obviously lines up with the fact that they were all Tiger-Demon level, and he's a High-Dragon. Actually I think it's almost certain that it's referring to the previous HoE Monster's. So nevermind then.

Is there actually somewhere I can read the guide online? Or is it a Japanese only thing that we've been able to get a few decent translations out of?

I tried finding, the only place I've seen so far is random pieces on Reddit sadly.

Unless someone here wanna cough up some cash so we can go buy the guidebook lol

I heard it's like a Japan exclusive thing? If that's the case, then I'm starting to shiver at the shipping costs lol

BTW, how are we doing the HE thing again? What does everyone think of my proposal?

To summarise, we should just do a "Tier to Tier" using the different crater sizes that HE made, which were like 2 I think

Why doesn't flashy have possibly SoL for his speed? It was stated in the databook. You also can't say it's false, because he doesn't have any anti-feats. His speed is close enough to SoL for it not to be a stretch, since he did his Rel+ feat without trying too hard.

Last edited:
How many times have we gone over why Flashy Flash isn’t SoL in this thread? I feel like it’s been more than five times by now.

His rel+ feat was him getting serious, although not much to imply he was going all out or anything. I think a possibly SOL is fine, with his current rating as normal.

How many times have we gone over why Flashy Flash isn’t SoL in this thread? I feel like it’s been more than five times by now.
We should start making rules for this at this point.
Why doesn't flashy have possibly SOL for his speed? It was stated in the databook. You also can't say it's false, because he doesn't have any anti-feats. His speed is close enough to SOL for it not to be a stretch,
Because a lot of guidebooks statements for heroes are hyperbole, and the main cast don't show much feats that are even close to what the databook describes

I understand that, but what I'm trying to say is, the points that I've seen to not put possible SoL for Flashy don't really make sense. Just because someone is going serious doesn't mean going all out. Saitama's serious punch isn't his 100%, so why would we put a limit on Flashy when we have something saying he is faster than he has shown. Flashy doesn't have any anti-feats to go against what the databook stated.

This is also a downgrade to Blast, who we've already seen is far above FF in terms of speed, but I guess that's only gonna be enough to put him at prob MHS+ I'm betting.

The redraws didn't make the cave smaller, they just made a statement that CE was 50 meters away from a water source when he was many, many floors above the cave's peak.

That statement solidified for me that these numbers are really just arbitrary roundings they make post hoc and not a number they style the panels around, same thing as Beefcake's size. That or Murata forgot to redraw that panel where there's 20+ floors in the hole Brave Giant's overloaded strike made.

I understand that, but what I'm trying to say is, the points that I've seen to not put possible SoL for Flashy don't really make sense. Just because someone is going serious doesn't mean going all out. Saitama's serious punch isn't his 100%, so why would we put a limit on Flashy when we have something saying he is faster than he has shown. Flashy doesn't have any anti-feats to go against what the databook stated.
That's not the argument that goes against him being SoL. The argument is that said statement comes from a databook that severely hypes up the Heroes mentioned in it, and that a large majority of the other statements for Heroes are all blatant hyperbole.

Does anyone have the image saying he's SoL? Cause iirc it also comes off heavily as intentional hyperbole.

understand that, but what I'm trying to say is, the points that I've seen to not put possible SoL for Flashy don't really make sense. Just because someone is going serious doesn't mean going all out. Saitama's serious punch isn't his 100%, so why would we put a limit on Flashy when we have something saying he is faster than he has shown. Flashy doesn't have any anti-feats to go against what the databook stated.
I've already stated, many of the statements are hyperbole, it's likely flash is as well as he hasn't shown a feat that is close to SOL

Because a lot of guidebooks statements for heroes are hyperbole, and the main cast don't show much feats that are even close to what the databook describes
That's why we should look at it case by case. Like I said before, he has nothing that proves it wrong, and his speed is close enough for it not to be considered a huge stretch.

That's why we should look at it case by case. Like I said before, he has nothing that proves it wrong, and his speed is close enough for it not to be considered a huge stretch.
He's getting downgraded tho, he's likely not even gonna be rel+ anymore

Also I think it wa stated by CE that the Monster base was like 50 to 100 meters, and that sounds like bullshit and the visuals seems to contradict that

Back