• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screenshot_3028.png

honestly, i dont really understand amai mask’s reputation, in a verse where Tatsumaki exists how the **** can this bullshit be considered strong? i mean, even among side the others s class heroes he is completely outshined, maybe only outclassing tanktop and puri puri

he is not even top 10 strongest heroes ☠️

blast, tatsumaki, fang, metal bat, flashy, darkshine, child emperor, drive knight, watchdog, atomic samurai….

honestly, i dont really understand amai mask’s reputation, in a verse where Tatsumaki exists how the **** can this bullshit be considered strong? i mean, even among side the others s class heroes he is completely outshined, maybe only outclassing tanktop and puri puri
You're comparing apples to oranges 😭

Amai's reputation comes from being super far above the strongest A Class members as well as being an idol.

Tatsumaki's just super strong. Even when they try to market her in a way to boost her popularity she ruins it in some way because of yk... her personality.

I mean Amai Mask is dragon level even in human form. That already puts him above nearly half of the S-Class heroes at the beginning of the series when half of them were only demon lvl and loses to dragons at the time when we didn’t know their trump cards. Not counting the clearly more powerful ones (Tatsumaki) and the ones that are hiding their true power (Flash).

Also going by the webcomic, Human Amai Mask seems to be above even Atomic Samurai. But sadly Murata doesn’t seem to like Amai Mask that much so that scene with him simultaneously fighting multiple dragons got removed. He’s likely a bit nerfed in the manga. But still a dragon nonetheless.

He isn't Dragon level as a human, he only calls himself Dragon level when transformed into a monster in the webcomic.

Also almost the whole S Class are jobbers in the webcomic, it's not a merit of Sweet Mask.

And in the S Class the only ones we can call "Demon level" are:
-Tanktop Master
-Zombieman
-Pri-Pri Prisoner (arguable)

The rest are comfortably Dragon level and heroes like Atomic Samurai would literally blitz and one shot several of the Cadres.

Amai Mask says he’s equivalent to a dragon level threat after the controlled idol heroes broke his ribs in human form

He also says he has a chance winning against dragon level Pesky Clown in human form

I think that’s enough evidence to suggest that even Human Form Amai Mask is dragon level. He’s a weak/low dragon but still dragon nonetheless.

Also like I said at the beginning of the series not many of the heroes were known to be dragon level in series. Like nobody expected Metal Bat to be able to reach the strength of Above Dragons at his peak. Nor did people expect Child Emperor to have Brave Giant. It’s probably the same for the characters in series.

Everybody simply thought Amai Mask was strong and had power comparable to S-Class Heroes if not superior to some but they didn’t know by how much so they just went off by how easily he killed mysterious beings and thought he’s really strong because of how cool he looked when he beat them.

And if this was before the MA Arc than you can bet that a lot of people will say Human Form Amai Mask is stronger than quite a bit of the S-Class going off the webcomic.

Amai's reputation comes from being super far above the strongest A Class members as well as being an idol.

Tatsumaki's just super strong. Even when they try to market her in a way to boost her popularity she ruins it in some way because of yk... her personality.
exactly, he is an orange as is treated as an apple by murata and one.

Not even a single reader considers him as a strong hero lol, compared to the rest, he is just basic.

Anyway, Wavygyaza's brain is connected to the Neo Hero main servers and here she felt that Isamu was hacking into them, which is why she looked at him like that
uXpWelC.png
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzhpMm82bC5wbmc=

And that's why Isamu comments Suiryu "saved him" with his intervention
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzJnZmw4ci5wbmc=

In any case this is an interesting development because Wavygyaza brain being directly connected to Neo's database is manga only and makes her lose a lot of autonomy compared to the webcomic and in the webcomic she was pretty much a puppet too. I wonder what ONE is planning with this.

Anyway, Wavygyaza's brain is connected to the Neo Hero main servers and here she felt that Isamu was hacking into them, which is why she looked at him like that
uXpWelC.png
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzhpMm82bC5wbmc=

And that's why Isamu comments Suiryu "saved him" with his intervention
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzJnZmw4ci5wbmc=

In any case this is an interesting development because Wavygyaza brain being directly connected to Neo's database is manga only and makes her lose a lot of autonomy compared to the webcomic and in the webcomic she was pretty much a puppet too. I wonder what ONE is planning with this.
That has some good potential ngl

Finally, my boy Blue makes his debut! The new Wavygyaza reveal is pretty neat, and that page of her staring at Child, sorry,  Wild Emperor is terrifying! Elimine looks great (and Destro too, I guess), but those two with them (I forgot their names, but they’re the boxer and the cyborg fighter), well, I hope they enjoy their last taste of freedom.

Also, is Blast 4-A with Gravity Knuckle now?

Tatsumaki doesn't care about popularity, all S Class is.

Back