• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We'll prob get one here in April I imagine, if not April then definitely May, for the manga at least. Webcomic is a bit more unpredictable, but at least we'll potentially get multiple chapters in the next webcomic update, since ONE's been making a trend of that lately.

Any predictions for the Awakened Garou fight happening in 2 years?

I think the true AG fight will start near the end of this year, while AG will appear in maybe august to september or so? I predict this entire long ass monster association arc will end in in early next year

It does because the amount of power you're proposing was drained doesn't make sense.

I think I know what's wrong. It makes no sense to calculate the time when the energy disappears, I can only calculate the amount of energy at the moment it disappeared

Taking the energy of an entire city-sized area, I wonder if that reaches 7-C. I don't think it would go any higher. Shame the bright flash DK makes isn't readily calcable

Just wait until it becomes real when ONE writes God to be a 1-A being, and God himself claims that Saitama's strength extends beyond all hypothetical limitations of power, extending beyond the very concept of limitations itself, and goes on some whole monologue about Saitama's raw power exceeding True Omnipotence. As a reference to the Carnage Kabuto fight, God demands Saitama to explain his power, and Saitama reveals the truth to actually be 1,000 push ups, 1,000 sit ups, 1,000 squats, and a 100 kilometer run every day for 6 years. When God gets enraged at the ridiculous answer, he transforms and becomes Omnipotent+++++, but Saitama just one shots him after realizing that he left the sink faucet on at home.

Just wait until it becomes real when ONE writes God to be a 1-A being, and God himself claims that Saitama's strength extends beyond all hypothetical limitations of power, extending beyond the very concept of limitations itself, and goes on some whole monologue about Saitama's raw power exceeding True Omnipotence. As a reference to the Carnage Kabuto fight, God demands Saitama to explain his power, and Saitama reveals the truth to actually be 1,000 push ups, 1,000 sit ups, 1,000 squats, and a 100 kilometer run every day for 6 years. When God gets enraged at the ridiculous answer, he transforms and becomes Omnipotent+++++, but Saitama just one shots him after realizing that he left the sink faucet on at home.
i wish ONE would do this just to **** with the vs battles community. dbz fanboys in particular, since they're always going on about how goku is multiversal and saitama is planet level at best"

Back