• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That first one is apparently wrong iirc, the newest one is over 40 petatons
You're right, but I can't find that calc although I know it exists. Either way we don't need two moon jump calculations, when nobody scales to them. If we're going to put them on there, we might as well put the highest accepted version to show the strength of the attack.

Also Khieran said that melting now seems legit, but he hasn't given a specific end :/
I saw that. But think about it this way, if Khieran chooses the High End Saitama becomes High 6-A+, a very rare and elusive tier. Because... 13 petatons of CSRC + 2 petatons of leftover Serious Punch = 15 petatons of total serious punch, over half of 29.6 petatons (baseline 5-C)

I saw that. But think about it this way, if Khieran chooses the High End Saitama becomes High 6-A+, a very rare and elusive tier. Because... 13 petatons of CSRC + 2 petatons of leftover Serious Punch = 15 petatons of total serious punch, over half of 29.6 petatons (baseline 5-C)
That seems like calc stacking tbh
You're right, but I can't find that calc although I know it exists. Either way we don't need two moon jump calculations, when nobody scales to them. If we're going to put them on there, we might as well put the highest accepted version to show the strength of the attack.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Drite77/One-Punch_Man:_Schockwave_recalc here ya go

I mean, the serious punch was called without the CSRC in it, and it is kind of taking 2 calcs and then mashing it together, which is kind of calc stacking

I don't think that's how it works tho, deflecting am attack and causing shockwave does not automatically mean you have add both results together, but I admit I'm probably wrong so you could consult a calc guy on that

Thank you Israel
the-art-of-mma-159089051-723376791704801-6620432416963241745-n.jpg

Here your infinite void

So looking through their history, UeTa made this CSRC calc that they removed from their blog. I doubt it's off any use, and I don't know about you, but something about it looks really wrong. The whole planet size things feels like a huge stretch imo

Even if the math is right (and I'm going to bed soon so I won't verify tonight), the results are calculating CSRC destroying the planet, which is an anime-only thing and our current profiles only use manga content and related canon so we would need to make anime-only profiles to apply such a thing. Since the anime hasn't really diverged that much from the canon, we also can't justify creating those profiles so this calculation wouldn't be useable for the forseeable future.

I still think the whole measuring the earth from scratch is really strecthing. Also Anime very clearly uses melting for it's attacks, way more so than the manga. So that might yield higher results. Also iirc, I think someone calced melting a planet to be High 5-A or dwarf star level, which is sick.

Also G'nite

LOW END HAS BEEN ACCEPTED FOR THE CSRC CALC! AFTER 5 MONTHS, WE DID IT BOIS, CSRC AND SERIOUS PUNCH IS NO MORE

@Ourosboros could you put an "accepted" beside the chosen end on the blog? It'll be easier for those to know the accepted end instead of having to dig through the comments

Last edited:
Now we can actually do matches for these characters holy shit.

Would some of Saitama's High 6-A matches need to be removed?

The most highballed prime All might i've ever seen was High 6-B, and it only happens if you highball his feats to absolute maximun and then apply the " this time it took 300, but in my prime it would only have taken 5 " multiplier as 60x to the result. ( wich is wrong, because by our standards being 7.5x would already be enough to one-shot.)

Back