• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fubuki isn't jumping from being scared of Amai Mask to eclipsing the rest of the cast in the span of a week.
It's silly to assume no one scales to her.

I hear a rumor from my friend ,he said Saitama Will defeat god in the end of series,and after Saitama defeat god,all of superpower in OPM verse will gone.And Saitama will back to normal human

That last part sounds similar to Murata's ending, but it's definitely not legit and it's only Murata's guess on how OPM would end

When someone asked Murata about how he thinks OPM will end, he gave his own inteprertation on how he thinks it will end. Of course it ain't fact cause he's not the writer and he himself does not know the ending

What are all the CRTs we still need to do?
Also this? AFAIK, it's:

• Pskorochi upgrades
  • C to A class heroes and tigers to low demon revisions
  • HE upgrade and all those who scale to him
  • The meteor probably as I think LIFE OF KING calced it to be 6-B, no one other than Saitama and 10 second Genos scale to it, whether Boros or Orochi truly scale to it is debatable (Although current consensus is that they don't)

In specific, he said that his ideal ending was that God would take away Saitama's power, turn Genos into a normal human, but they would still be with each other as master and disciple, going out defeating Monster's together.

It's definitely not going to be the actual ending though, I'm confident about that. And if Murata even did have at least a decent idea of how it would end, he wouldn't flat out say it. That's just one of the endings Murata would like.

Which also slightly implies that Murata himself doesn't think Saitama is completely invincible or whatever, if he thinks that God can do something to him.

I guess so, though we don't take Murata' statements as 100 percent legit, so whatever the result is, it should only be a "possibly"

Hey! Haven't been keeping up with this thread recently, did I miss anything?

Not much tbh. HE is likely to be upgraded with the new chapter
Also this? AFAIK, it's:

• Pskorochi upgrades
  • C to A class heroes and tigers to low demon revisions
  • HE upgrade and all those who scale to him
  • The meteor probably as I think LIFE OF KING calced it to be 6-B, no one other than Saitama and 10 second Genos scale to it, whether Boros or Orochi truly scale to it is debatable (Although current consensus is that they don't)
This is the current list of future CRTs afaik

Also Saitama finally has his serious punch calc accepted! Hallelujah

But still ... Causal 2.51 Exaton Saitama, that's pretty damn cool

I take this silence as "no, we're all good with it".

Well, are there any other proposed changes for Psykorochi? I'm trying to think if we could lump the Psykorochi upgrade into a CRT with other content. Perhaps with homeless emperor.

like two people, others who initially were hesitant changed their minds pretty quickly
I'm pretty sure it was 3, but either way it's a very small but vocal group.

I was just about to propose that the OPM attack potency page get revamped because it's missing quite a few calcs.

So I propose we add the following calcs labelled NEW.

There are so many calculations for Psykorochi ...

So what is her current AP?
Currently it's 5.94 petatons, but it's bound to be upgraded. We have many legitimate methods that give higher results as you can see. I personally prefer Ugarik's GPE method for being straightforward, but I'll be fine with any higher-end calculations that pass CGM muster.

Back