• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
they dont think because she never tried

not even fubuki knew her full power
fubuki literally stated she was using full power against saitama

You literally just stated yourself that they didn’t care about orochi because of her meaning they have to know how strong she is by your own words

fubuki literally stated she was using full power against saitama
and then she just started increasing her power even more to the point where she thought that she could defeat saitama with a finger.
You literally just stated yourself that they didn’t care about orochi because of her meaning they have to know how strong she is by your own words
exactly, they didnt know how strong she was but yet they were confident that she couldve handled that zzzzz

Lol what if they don’t know how strong she is how would they know she could beat him

Use common sense coom
because even in her base form she could defeat orochi without efforts, it’s not like as if she would struggle with it.

blast at least knew how strong tatsumaki was at her base form

because even in her base form she could defeat orochi without efforts, it’s not like as if she would struggle with it.

blast at least knew how strong tatsumaki was at her base form
Tatsumaki doesn’t have a base form why do you keep saying that she doesn’t transform she doesn’t change forms she’s always just her

if blast knew she’d be strong enough to beat orochi he’d have to know what she can and can’t do

Last edited:
everyone here have problems with female characters, and this is a common thing for otakus lol, incels.

and how is she nothing against garou with WAY better feats? What does she needs to do to you accept that she is THAT STRONG?

even if tatsumaki destroy the universe there’s will be idiots around saying that she is platinum sperm’s level, meanwhile garou was already conpared to tatsumaki when he barely was island level
What I need to see before I say Tatsumaki is stronger than Monster Garou at his peak (demonic Garou) is for her to get some blatantly planetary feats where she's moving the planet, or flipping the core and mantle inside out or something like that.

All she has against Garou's Extreme Fa Jin is being much stronger than Psykos, which is nothing compared to extreme Fa Jin in my eyes.

Tatsumaki doesn’t have a base form why do you keep saying that she doesn’t transform she doesn’t change forms she’s always just her

if blast knew she’d be strong enough to beat orochi he’d have to know what she can and can’t do
she does have a “base form”. She can increase her power output, pretty simple to understand, you got wht i meant.

and no, having knowledge of someone’s minimum potential means bullshit.

What I need to see before I say Tatsumaki is stronger than Monster Garou at his peak (demonic Garou) is for her to get some blatantly planetary feats where she's moving the planet, or flipping the core and mantle inside out or something like that.

All she has against Garou's Extreme Fa Jin is being much stronger than Psykos, which is nothing compared to extreme Fa Jin in my eyes.
Gaia cannon and the twist feat are much more impressive than extreme’s fajin, which isnt that impressive post-redraw.

she does have a “base form”. She can increase her power output, pretty simple to understand, you got wht i meant.
Do you know what a base form is ? She isn’t boros or garou she doesn’t transform she’s always the same it’s like saying irl humans have base forms because you can hold back your strength

and no, having knowledge of someone’s minimum potential means bullshit.
Where is your evidence blast and co was even aware of orochi again

why do you think that i user “”?? 0 iq.

If Orochi was going to destroy the seal, blast wouldve felt it
Ok now we’re getting somewhere your evolving coom

so like you said if orochi was going to destroy the seal blast would’ve felt him but you know what happened blast didn’t feel anything from orochi magma pull but you know what he did feel garou attack which distorted space itself and started to break gods seal allowing him to escape now put it together

Back