• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you are literally talking about Boros LOL

the one who scales above Orochi’s Gaia Cannon and Geryuganshoop’s speed L O L

Tatsumaki ******* twisting z City and tanked psykorochi’s beams directly, and you say that she does not have feats??

tell me, WHY THE HECK do you give your opinion if you NEVER read the manga?
Boros gave you PTSD why bring him up just admit I’m right tatsumaki is pure scale she doesn’t have actual destructive feats

Orochi did exactly the SAME thing.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2Jvb2RscS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3IwbHZkbS5wbmc=

like, READ THE ******* MANGA
except that garou clearly affected the planet in a more notable way

Ok I say it again there is a difference between orochi and garou

Garou attack wasn’t even focused on the earth and saitama himself took most of the attack the side effect literally distorted the earth distorting space itself and almost allowing god to break through his seal nothing orochi or psykorochi has done is that level

Boros gave you PTSD why bring him up just admit I’m right tatsumaki is pure scale she doesn’t have actual destructive feats
what? i literally said, she twisted z city and tanked psykorochi’s beams

are you literally ignoring what i’m saying?

i wonder how to block someone here, your lack sense annoys me

Garou attack wasn’t even focused on the earth and saitama himself took most of the attack the side effect literally distorted the earth distorting space itself and almost allowing god to break through his seal nothing orochi or psykorochi has done is that level
Orochi’s attack was just him charging and preparing himself to use Gaia Cannon, and Saitama needed a serious move to stop it.

Orochi’s feat is not even Gaia Cannon itself, its just him preparing to use it. Gaia cannon would be MUCH stronger.

Also, a serious move was needed to CANCEL it out.

everyone here have problems with female characters, and this is a common thing for otakus lol, incels.
Coomander you are going too far by saying something like that, it is very low of you to make such an accusation

It's not because we disagree with you that Tatsumaki is stronger than Boros that you can say that we don't downplay because of her gender, all a statement like that does is tarnish your reputation.

So don't come up with this conversation again because someone disagrees with you

Orochi’s attack was just him charging and preparing himself to use Gaia Cannon, and Saitama needed a serious move to stop it.
No orochi attack was him yanking a chunk of magma from the core then charging up the charging didn’t do anything

Garou was completely focused on saitama and saitama took most the blow and it still did something much worse then orochi ever did

It gets worse to garou attack was so devastating it got blast attention and lead blast and crew to question if it’s possible for anyone on earth to actually do said feat and blast knows of tatsumaki

Blast didn’t even care about orochi lol

Coomander you are going too far by saying something like that, it is very low of you to make such an accusation

It's not because we disagree with you that Tatsumaki is stronger than Boros that you can say that we don't downplay because of her gender, all a statement like that does is tarnish your reputation.

So don't come up with this conversation again because someone disagrees with you
no, i keep my opinion and i would repeat it many times if needed. And to be offended, it means that i said the truth.

Female characters are always neglected.

Is not only with Boros, outside this wiki people compares her to flashy, platinum, orochi, psykos…

and MUCH WEAKER characters like platinum sperm or Boros itself are treated like GODS.

Just the fact that you desperately wants Boros’ to scale above her, confirm this.

As i said, sometimes the truth has to be said.

Females characters suffers with lowball.

i’ve been observing this here for a long time and just now i said that, dont you think that my opinion was different before.

It gets worse to garou attack was so devastating it got blast attention and lead blast and crew to question if it’s possible for anyone on earth to actually do said feat and blast knows of tatsumaki

Blast didn’t even care about orochi lol
Blast didnt care about Orochi because tatsumaki was dealing with him

but once tatsumaki was in real risk blast immediately showed up.

No orochi attack was him yanking a chunk of magma from the core then charging up the charging didn’t do anything
are you blind or are you problematic?
Orochi did exactly the SAME thing.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2Jvb2RscS5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3IwbHZkbS5wbmc=

like, READ THE ******* MANGA
the planet is LITERALLY rumbling, he crashed throughout ALL earth’s layers while dragging that piece of earth’s core

he literally collapsed the planet

tell me, you know what “rumbling” means?

Blast didnt care about Orochi because tatsumaki was dealing with him

but once tatsumaki was in real risk blast immediately showed up.
Head canon tatsumaki didn’t even beat orochi saitama did and blast knows nothing of saitama that we know of at the moment meaning the only way to get blast attention would be if an attack of a high magnitude was released orochi just didn’t meet the requirements but you know who did garou

Do you know who distorted space almost letting god out from his seal not orochi not psykorochi you guessed it garou

no, i keep my opinion and i would repeat it many times if needed. And to be offended, it means that i said the truth.

Female characters are always neglected.

Is not only with Boros, outside this wiki people compares her to flashy, platinum, orochi, psykos…

and MUCH WEAKER characters like platinum sperm or Boros itself are treated like GODS.

Just the fact that you desperately wants Boros’ to scale above her, confirm this.

As i said, sometimes the truth has to be said.

Females characters suffers with lowball.

i’ve been observing this here for a long time and just now i said that, dont you think that my opinion was different before.
Firstly I don't advocate scaling Boros above her because she is a female character, but because for me with everything I know about OPM it makes me see that the narrative points out that Boros is stronger than her.

Yes female characters are neglected in OPM, do you think I don't mind that she, Psykorochi and Blast's elf friend are the only female characters with a level of power that matters? It bothers me much more that there are no S-level female characters who are physically strong, with the exception of Web who only appeared now, but just because of that doesn't mean I have to wank Tatsumaki as much as possible, when I don't even see her being that strong.

I don't give a shit about Platinum Sperm, Sage Centipede and others, the only thing I think about them is the possible scaling of Platinum equal to Orochi (Head cannon) and Sage above Orochi because to me it makes sense, I don't care whether they are stronger or weaker than Tatsumaki, all I want if a confrontation like that were to occur is a badass battle to read and that's all.

Head canon tatsumaki didn’t even beat orochi saitama did and blast knows nothing of saitama that we know of at the moment meaning the only way to get blast attention would be if an attack of a high magnitude was released orochi just didn’t meet the requirements but you know who did garou

Do you know who distorted space almost letting god out from his seal not orochi not psykorochi you guessed it garou
Tatsumaki literally killed orochi, what the **** you mean? And Psykosorochi is MUCH stronger than Gaia Cannon.

And what headcannon? Blast IMMEDIATELY came for Tatsumaki once she was in risk.

And Garou extreme’s fajin was the only move here that was aimed to the ground, he was going to burst the core, that the only reason why blast got worried, and the requirements to break the seal were never said

what’s crazy is coom you debunked yourself if blast and crew was aware of tatsumaki like you said immediately after garou did said feat they literally question if anyone on earth is capable of doing said feat you know who lives on earth tatsumaki meaning according to you they don’t believe she’s strong enough to do that

Firstly I don't advocate scaling Boros above her because she is a female character, but because for me with everything I know about OPM it makes me see that the narrative points out that Boros is stronger than her.
Then you need to reread one punch man, the prophecy and the threat levels increasing just suggests that the threat levels and just getting higher higher, this literally put’s Boros in a terrible stop as the first final boss. He was never meant to be untouchable in the verse, one punch man always had continuity. You guys dont even try to scale him to M Garou thought, you guys dont even care, the problem is Tatsumaki. I dont care what you tell me now, this is pretty much a fact. You may be an exception, but represents less than 1% of the fandom.

having different opinions is okay, tatsumaki definetely is NOT the strongest

but the ridiculous (not everyone) excuses i hear to lowball her, show a problematic biased opinion coming from the fandom.

one punch man’s chracters tends to be overestimated by the fandom, tatsumaki is the most lowballed one, and guess why?

what’s crazy is coom you debunked yourself if blast and crew was aware of tatsumaki like you said immediately after garou did said feat they literally question if anyone on earth is capable of doing said feat you know who lives on earth tatsumaki meaning according to you they don’t believe she’s strong enough to do that
Tatsumaki just never tried to destroy the earth..

Tatsumaki just never tried to destroy the earth..
That’s not what I meant they questioned if anyone on earth was strong enough to do that meaning according to you they know who tatsumaki is but they still don’t think she is capable of that feat

Meaning that feat is above anyone they know besides god himself or themselves since they specifically say earth

I'm gonna make a Boros sandbox that has his more accurate scaling, since I've been enlightened that it's way more efficient to make one good profile rather than a composite of this website's bad opinions and standards
eventually I may even turn the whole verse into idealized sandboxes/blogs, and then we'll have the goated version of OPM, and not this dark ages bs with G4 having hypersonic+ lasers 🗿

I'm gonna make a Boros sandbox that has his more accurate scaling, since I've been enlightened that it's way more efficient to make one good profile rather than a composite of this website's bad opinions and standards
eventually I may even turn the whole verse into idealized sandboxes/blogs, and then we'll have the goated version of OPM, and not this dark ages bs with G4 having hypersonic+ lasers 🗿
as long as you upgrade g4..

That’s not what I meant they questioned if anyone on earth was strong enough to do that meaning according to you they know who tatsumaki is but they still don’t think she is capable of that feat

Meaning that feat is above anyone they know besides god himself or themselves since they specifically say earth
they dont think because she never tried

not even fubuki knew her full power

Back