• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we all just shut up about Boros and Tatsumaki and start talking about new shit instead like FF scaling with Genos, or Ninja Duo scaling as a whole

Can we all just shut up about Boros and Tatsumaki and start talking about new shit instead like FF scaling with Genos, or Ninja Duo scaling as a whole
Those are easy to answers

1. Genos doesn’t scale to flashy because of a goofy ass casual feat and offscreen fight
2. I’m also praying we get a new sonic key so that tatsumaki doesn’t scale 🗿

I'm sorry if this is stupid question but Awakend Garou created spatial distortion in dimensional seal, is this too vague of a feat or..?

It’s presumable that the dimensional seal is a physical thing in the earth, since monster Garou really didn’t have a reason to have any spatial abilities before going cosmic

He just messed up with gravitational field, which makes sense since he was warping Earth up to its core. I don't think it's an actual feat
Blast when Orochi literally takes a piece of earth’s core out and lifts it to the near surface: 😴
Blast when Psykos lifts a continent above the clouds and slams it down: 🛌
Blast when Garou smushes a little bit of earth a slight amount: 😱 😱 😱

Yeah, it is weird he didn't notice Orochi's feat

But I guess you could consider such feat the reason of why God could interact with Psykos later, or Psykorochi's feat the reason why God could interact with Tatsu and summon SC and EOW. Though that's mostly headcanon

God was completely sealed and maybe made vaccine man, which was of course a complete failure.
Boros vs Saitama gave god his eye to see earth
When he was a weak little manifestation of god still, he contacted homeless emperor and gave him a small amount of power
When Gaia cannon happened, a hole opened up and he could visit the earth with more power, making psyrochi
when she was defeated, he used Orochi’s sacrifice to gain even more power and damage the seal, and made Sage Centipede
after the defeat of Sage Centipede and the subsequent extreme fa jin, God showed up in his largest form since he met Blast, and created cosmic Garou
sounds like an accurate description of the events

Very interesting. My personal interpretation is slightly different though. I think how much power God gives also depends on the potential someone has.

For instance, Black Sperm notes that Homeless Emperor's energy supply seems to be endless. However, we don't really see an attack on that scale from him, which I attribute to the limits of his body.

This might also be the reason why Psykorochi became so strong. Orochi was someone who could evolve constantly so he also could take more power. And it would explain why Psykorochi was getting bigger despite absorbing fodders. Any given monster was just an empty an battery to be filled.

It goes without saying that Garou has most potential of them all. Besides, we see Garou nearly dying when taking God's power so it confirms that taking power isn't just some multiplier and depends on your limits.

Last edited:
“Garou my child, you, a nice guy, have been defeated by the classic tough guy, and now he is the one who has all the psychics chasing him. Reach out to me, take my hand and I will give you the power to fix these women with your rizziation aura and show them they made the wrong choice.”

The idea that golden sperm is slightly stronger while Plat is slightly faster is actually somewhat satisfying, especially since that means flashy with sword wouldn’t be utterly outclassing atomic samurai with the sun blade
And considering that they don’t work the same as the normal mergers, it’s entirely possible that speed and strength could kinda change that way too
Maybe we’ve been mistaken this whole time, because it would be weird for golden sperm to have more cells and be weaker.

So you are saying that Platinum Sperm nerfed himself to face King despite calling his body the "perfect merge"? That makes even less sense
He lost an arm that had 12 trillion, he was weakened. He replaced it with like 11.45 trillion to compensate and become a new form I guess, plat had less mass and a thingamabob that let it do platinum rings, but it being stronger is never actually suggested, even if it is faster.
Either cell count doesn’t matter, or Golden Sperm is stronger and Plat is faster as some people have suggested

He lost an arm that had 12 trillion, he was weakened. He replaced it with like 11.45 trillion to compensate and become a new form I guess, plat had less mass and a thingamabob that let it do platinum rings, but it being stronger is never actually suggested, even if it is faster.
Either cell count doesn’t matter, or Golden Sperm is stronger and Plat is faster as some people have suggested
Could be quality over quantity, or he just compressed them down into a denser form.

I think the idea is that Platinum Sperm is superior to any black sperm in speed and power, and is faster and more efficient than Golden, but due to a lower cell count would be at a slight disadvantage in a speed competition
but yes, Platinum Sperm is objectively more compact/dense, and probably faster, which is why it’s the perfect merger, but I don’t think we actually got any real confirmation that he was stronger in brute strength outside of just jumping to a conclusion by accident because we thought it was a normal power up.

And going by the designs I think it’s clear that Murata actually intended it that way too
In real life, more muscle (more cells like GSperm) doesn’t automatically mean better, since Bodybuilders would be considered stronger than a lot of fighters, but are still way worse and slower in a fight
gSperm is built like a bodybuilder to counter darkshine, while Plat is built like an MMA fighter, which is why he’s better.

Builds in anime don't matter that much anyway (unless stated explicitly).

Frieza gets stronger when he gets smaller in his final form is probably the most obvious example.

And going by the designs I think it’s clear that Murata actually intended it that way too
In real life, more muscle (more cells like GSperm) doesn’t automatically mean better, since Bodybuilders would be considered stronger than a lot of fighters, but are still way worse and slower in a fight
gSperm is built like a bodybuilder to counter darkshine, while Plat is built like an MMA fighter, which is why he’s better.
No, in fact in the story itself makes it clear that his smaller build doesn't make him any less powerful
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg0NDEzMjg3MDAlMkY5MTcyODM1OTk5OTk0Mzg4NzglMkZwYWdlXzA0LnBuZw==

It actually doesn’t, like at all.
All that shows is Iaian saying “he got smaller though” and then cut to atomic looking at plat, the end.
anyways that wasn’t the main point at all, the main point is that Golden Sperm literally had a higher cell count than Plat, and therefore should have higher raw power.

It actually doesn’t, like at all.
All that shows is Iaian saying “he got smaller though” and then cut to atomic looking at plat, the end.
anyways that wasn’t the main point at all, the main point is that Golden Sperm literally had a higher cell count than Plat, and therefore should have higher raw power.
It's quite blatant Zill

Iaian points out what us as a reader think when we first read the chapter; "he shrank down, he must be weaker" only for this to be proven wrong when we look at Atomic's expression who can actually feel and see his overwhelming aura and again why the hell would Black Sperm nerf himself when he describes his transformation as becoming his "true self" and the "perfect 54 trillion merger"

On top of that Atomic Samurai's reaction to Golden Sperm is much more subdued

Also it seems the reason Platinum Sperm is the ultimate merge and far stronger than Golden Sperm is because the 54 trillion cells fought to become one, which means that Golden Sperm as a merger wasn't fully fused.

Last edited:
It's quite blatant Zill

Iaian points out what us as a reader think when we first read "he shrank down, he must be weaker" for this to be proven wrong when we look at Atomic's expression who can actually feel and see his overwhelming aura and again why the hell would he nerf himself when he is supposedly becoming his "true self" and the "perfect 54 trillion merger"

Hell his reaction to Golden Sperm is much more subdued

Also it seems the reason Platinum Sperm is the ultimate merge and far stronger than Golden Sperm is because the 54 trillion cells fought to become one, which means that Golden Sperm as a merger wasn't fully fused.
Imagine if he didn't loose his other 12 trillion and merge into Platinum S

This emote has never been particularly significant, of note, or even really existent, until recent times that is when I discovered it exists. You see, I was on Discord and searching the lips emoji so I could make the face meme with the eye, lips, and another eye, and I accidentally put the biting lip emoji which I didn't know existed. Ever since then I've been seeing it pop up everywhere. This is proof that the universe is centered around me and you are all side characters.

POV talking to a Hollywood celebrity:

This emote has never been particularly significant, of note, or even really existent, until recent times that is when I discovered it exists. You see, I was on Discord and searching the lips emoji so I could make the face meme with the eye, lips, and another eye, and I accidentally put the biting lip emoji which I didn't know existed. Ever since then I've been seeing it pop up everywhere. This is proof that the universe is centered around me and you are all side characters.

POV talking to a Hollywood celebrity:
gurl shut the *** up

AS commenting on PS' aura and being worried while he didn't do the same with GS.

Also, BS thought that ENW, HE and himself (which included BS and GS too) were like an ant to King. That's what leads him to transform into PS, and then says he will take out King in one hit. This also alligns with PS's speech about him being the perfect fusion while GS was a casual merging, and CE thought KIng wanted to defeat BS in his trongest form, referring to PS.

AS commenting on PS' aura and being worried while he didn't do the same with GS.
This is not a “massive scaling contradiction”
Platinum Sperm’s aura being different isn’t necessarily 1:1 with just raw power. Like I said, he is physically more compressed, and he is made out of a different material and is also just faster and more dangerous in general. We don’t know the specifics of how the aura works, but what we do know is that it’s not good proof of anything. Platinum Sperm can be smarter, faster, more skilled, more shiny, and have his little tentacle thing, and be more dangerous and would beat golden in a fight, but in terms of raw power, a straight up slugfest or arm wrestling, golden sperm can be superior.
Also, BS thought that ENW, HE and himself (which included BS and GS too) were like an ant to King. That's what leads him to transform into PS, and then says he will take out King in one hit. This also alligns with PS's speech about him being the perfect fusion while GS was a casual merging, and CE thought KIng wanted to defeat BS in his trongest form, referring to PS.
Golden Sperm had an arm of 12 trillion cells removed, so he was considerably weakened, as well as the unmerged cells being irrelevant. Afterwards he directly stated that he would beat King via blitzing him when he fires his attack, never really implying that his brute force made a difference. The fact that this happened is where the plat speed < Gold but Gold raw strength > plat comes from.
And being a perfect fusion would also take speed, skill, and the tentacle thing into consideration as well. Hell, even from a willpower perspective it would be the case, since plat’s 54 trillion cells fought for control and the strongest willed cell had to rise to control. Golden is worse in every way except for a slight advantage in raw power, that is all I am saying.

Back