• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5MTcyNzczMzc0NTg5ODcwNzglMkYxMi5wbmc=

just witnessed a guy offsite completely **** up and misunderstand what Boros scales to on the wiki
this is entirely the fault of the people who are against putting the calc values onto their AP justification 🗿
I may try and get that fixed in my next Boros crt.
tbh, you won’t find a wiki more detailed than vsbattles

the thing is, this topic is just not for anyone

we are nerds, that’s why we easily understood shit here, like what the **** is low 5-b and ftl

I feel like we could clean up this based profile a bit and finally get the verse added...
it would be neato.

“she is a being that nothing in the world could hope to defeat in a frontal attack”

gale wind and hellfire flame said that just needed to kill the esper before it puts up a barrier

and the association says that none can defeat her in a frontal combat, meaning that flashy wouldnt be able to attack her before she could put up the barrier.

all of those informations are from the same arc, meaning that NONE of them is outdated

“she is a being that nothing in the world could hope to defeat in a frontal attack”

gale wind and hellfire flame said that just needed to kill the esper before it puts up a barrier

and the association says that none can defeat her in a frontal combat, meaning that flashy wouldnt be able to attack her before she could put up the barrier.
Saitama is on the world though 🗿

all of those informations are from the same arc, meaning that NONE of them is outdated
i have to also remember here that this is the NARRATOR SPEAKING.
Tatsumaki cannot be beaten by anyone weaker than blast canonically.

“at least ftl, should not be much slower than the ones like flashy since it’s stated that none in the earth but Blast would defeat her in a frontal battle”
this fits PERFECTLY.
I mean, how are you guys denying the narrator now)

The HA doesn't know what Flashy Flash does though, he doesn't report his feats and that's part of the reason he is ranked so low.

Also in pure combat power Tatsumaki is an overwhelming beast, so her statement doesn't mean she scales in anything other than AP compared to her peers

The HA doesn't know what Flashy Flash does though, he doesn't report his feats and that's part of the reason he is ranked so low.

Also in pure combat power Tatsumaki is an overwhelming beast, so her statement doesn't mean she scales in anything other than AP compared to her peers
this is the narrator speaking.
also, ap means nothing when you get killed by speedblitz. And the narrator stated this just after gale wind and hellfire said that they could defeat her in a frontal clash.

NO WAY this statement is only about AP

the NARRATOR said that she could not be defeated in a frontal clash just after the ninjas stated that they could defeat her by speedblitzing….

I dont need no more proofs, this is more than enough to a scaling. You guys can’t just ignore statements like that.
The best we are getting in ninja’s arc is scaling above sonic and flashy

if you guys disagree with my point:

you agree that gale wind and hellfire flame can actually defeat her

you agree that she has passive shields protecting her 24/7

i think is much more LOGICAL to agree that she is just faster

this is the narrator speaking.
also, ap means nothing when you get killed by speedblitz. And the narrator stated this just after gale wind and hellfire said that they could defeat her in a frontal clash.

NO WAY this statement is only about AP
It's only about AP and the narrator is describing the Hero Association's POV, not stating anything.

if you guys disagree with my point:

you agree that gale wind and hellfire flame can actually defeat her

you agree that she has passive shields protecting her 24/7

i think is much more LOGICAL to agree that she is just faster
Hellfire and Gale are Sub-Rel. Nowhere near Flashy's FTL

Hellfire and Gale are Sub-Rel. Nowhere near Flashy's FTL
You know, this is just ONE of my arguments that i’m going to use on my CRT.
there’s still the fact that she performed much better against a casual saitama, and yes, perfomances are reliables to scaling now.

but no way this is a POV, this is literally a statement. LITERALLY. The narrator is speaking and giving informations about a character.

ziller, the occasion is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different.

i mean, on this theres still a possibility of just being boros’ pov (or nah), also this got removed from the physical media.

in tatsumaki’s occasion there is not even a possibility to be a POV. Just a statement.

Would appreciate more staff feedback here, thanks

Back