• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
now I'm picturing Blue, Saitama, Tatsumaki, and Garou with the Blast team gear like this
image.png

I think it's necessary to put "had a casual saitama on the defensive" into his speed and AP
Saitama literally was letting himself get hit.

This means nothing. Saitama has no reason to defend Boros' attacks and you know that.

Additionally, Boros' condensed laser should be rela+ and possibly ftl because of the fact that meteoric burst uses his latent energy
Isn't this already included in his speed rating?

perhaps even limited stealth mastery
Attacking from smoke isn't stealth mastery, it's just a sneak attack, as you mentioned.

meaning he should be noted as having better regen than melz, who survived this stuff:
Sure. It's still High-Mid though.

class P feat had absolutely no business getting removed smh.
You had the opportunity to prove this and you failed.

Saitama literally was letting himself get hit.

This means nothing. Saitama has no reason to defend Boros' attacks and you know that.
Being on the defensive just implies that casual saitama wasn't able to get in counterattacks very easily against released Boros, it's support for his speed.
Isn't this already included in his speed rating?
Read the profile.
Attacking from smoke isn't stealth mastery, it's just a sneak attack, as you mentioned.
Saitama has enhanced senses, but Boros was genuinely capable of sneaking up on him and surprising him.
Sure. It's still High-Mid though.
still better than the current regen feat
You had the opportunity to prove this and you failed.
correction: I had the opportunity to convince wrong people that they are wrong, and then decided that was too much work. The fact that I proved it doesn't mean anything, since majority vote tends to go to lowballing.
But it's still a clear cut LS feat that I'm using offsite.

Ngl we should do debates about character's having better quotes than each other. Sounds chaddy.

"You've bested me in many worlds, child. But I always return.

You're so evil, it's boring! You're basic man.

Yes. While the mortal world doubts and questions, I know exactly what I am; I am the ceaseless wheel, the last scholar of Golb. I am your doom."

Underrated af Lich quote.

Being on the defensive just implies that casual saitama wasn't able to get in counterattacks very easily against released Boros, it's support for his speed.
Disagree. Saitama could very easily get counterattacks on Boros. He never struggled with that throughout the entire fight.

Read the profile.
As I thought it's the same as his current speed rating. No need to separate it just to copy paste the same thing.

Unless you are trying to scale every single energy beam to that speed, in which case I disagree. Boros using his energy to increase his speed does not mean his energy is that speed.

This is like saying fueling a car with gas means that gas can travel at the speed of the car. It just doesn't make any sense.

Saitama has enhanced senses, but Boros was genuinely capable of sneaking up on him and surprising him.
Bro Saitama was not surprised and neither was he making an effort to avoid or sense an attack coming his way lol. Saitama can see in complete darkness and has interdimensional hearing.

Even if you think that he was "caught off guard", it's still not stealth mastery, it's just a sneak attack.

correction: I had the opportunity to convince wrong people that they are wrong, and then decided that was too much work. The fact that I proved it doesn't mean anything, since majority vote tends to go to lowballing.
It was not a lowball, it was an outright rejection that it was lifting strength.

You realized that your arguments would not convince anyone (because you were wrong) and that's why you stopped.

Disagree. Saitama could very easily get counterattacks on Boros. He never struggled with that throughout the entire fight.
Well he never struggled because he was casual, but using that casual level of effort made it difficult to actually outspeed him
even Boros says that Saitama and him were fighting evenly at that time.
Saitama in general can tag boros easily, but released Boros is comparable to casual saitama's speed.
It's just a good supporting statement.
As I thought it's the same as his current speed rating. No need to separate it just to copy paste the same thing.

Unless you are trying to scale every single energy beam to that speed, in which case I disagree. Boros using his energy to increase his speed does not mean his energy is that speed.

This is like saying fueling a car with gas means that gas can travel at the speed of the car. It just doesn't make any sense.
He physically propels himself with latent energy, like this:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDE1MTE1NTkxODklMkY5MTcyNTY1ODE5NTgyMDk2MDYlMkZwXzM3LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDA5MzY5Mzk1NTAlMkY5MTcyNTY1ODg0MTc0NjIzMDQlMkZwXzM4LnBuZw==

which as noted on the profile, did basically the same thing as this:

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5MTcyNTY5MTMyNjIwODQxMzYlMkZwXzkucG5n

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzM3MTQzNzY3MzQlMkY5MTcyNTY2NTE0MjAxMDY3OTMlMkZwXzEwLnBuZw==

the problem with your analogy is that his latent energy isn't fuel that is just like converted, nor can you make gasoline into a ******* laser like this
he very explicitly propels himself with the energy
in fact, it's explicitly stated that the energy that's released from his body is what propels him, shown here
image.png

so yeah, the laser is lightspeed and should scale to meteoric burst
Bro Saitama was not surprised and neither was he making an effort to avoid or sense an attack coming his way lol. Saitama can see in complete darkness and has interdimensional hearing.

Even if you think that he was "caught off guard", it's still not stealth mastery, it's just a sneak attack.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MTcyNTY2MDMzNzg1MjgzOTglMkZwXzQwLnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg0NDEzMjg3MDAlMkY5MTcyNTY2MDkwNTM0NDIwOTglMkZwXzQxLnBuZw==

he was looking around cluelessly and is very visibly surprised by the attack
also "interdimensional hearing" is wank, that's literally just telepathy/extrasensory perception and doesn't mean anything for the potency of his normal hearing
but he has enhanced senses regardless, which even flashy flash was able to overcome via being a good ninja
It was not a lowball, it was an outright rejection that it was lifting strength.
You realized that your arguments would not convince anyone (because you were wrong) and that's why you stopped.
I realized my arguments would not convince anyone (because vsb sucks) and that's why I stopped

Idk what the discussion is about ngl but all true. Aside from interdimensional hearing, the Phoenix Space is not another dimension it's just a mental space. He was basically listening to telepathy, in the same way he heard God speaking to Garou.

Idk what the discussion is about ngl but all true. Aside from interdimensional hearing, the Phoenix Space is not another dimension it's just a mental space. He was basically listening to telepathy, in the same way he heard God speaking to Garou.
Some goofy goober thinks Boros made Saitama go on the defensive or something

He literally did 1000 times better than Boros lol, he "forced" Saitama on the defensive AND overwhelmed his guard

Back